Loose Sphincter, anal Razovic's new devoted Whore and Usenet's newest Laughing Stock! LOL
2018-02-10 23:42:48 UTC
A nigger and a seagull fighting over a french fry.
The Peeler
2018-02-11 09:55:17 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 18:42:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
A nigger and a seagull fighting over a french fry.
How LAME! Come on, Loose Sphincter, rather tell us more details about your
botched "marriage"! THOSE are really entertaining! LOL Like this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."