HUH? HAY! MORE of Poor Gay Razovic's NOTORIOUS JIZZ-GUZZLING on Display!
2018-11-08 16:01:37 UTC

WILL, it jew pedo BARUCH? Better NOT!
WHOSE is, the lucky ANUSH thish time?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

MEANWHILE let's CONTINUE with, the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin who's ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!

Such a MITVAH already! No, NEED to wait for moishiach (Piss be upon
him) to come!

2018-11-08 17:37:44 UTC
She just can't get enought of it! Listen to her trying to talk with another
WILL, it jew pedo BARUCH? Better NOT!
WHOSE is, the lucky ANUSH thish time?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
MEANWHILE let's CONTINUE with, the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin who's ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Such a MITVAH already! No, NEED to wait for moishiach (Piss be upon
him) to come!
If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL
"Cheers" is what she says when she's just about to gulp it all down in one
go! LOL
--
Shadow to psychotic Razovic (aka "The Rectum"):
"Just listening to your filth reflects your gross psychological problems"
MID: <555230e8$0$11531$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-11-09 01:22:04 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
WILL, it jew pedo BARUCH? Better NOT!
WHOSE is, the lucky ANUSH thish time?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
MEANWHILE let's CONTINUE with, the GOOGLEFUCKING of
JUDGE: Next case, Finkelstein v. Gordon Radovich. Well, what's this
all about?

IRIS: This ignorant slav pedophile has been posting my name all over
Usenet!

JUDGE: Mr. Radovich, why are you doing this?

GORDON: Anuses! Klaus said he lived there and he didn't- he threw her
under the bus! So I"m Googlefucking her! [laughs maniacally]

JUDGE: So, you were fooled by a Jew?

GORDON: Um, well, yes.

JUDGE: Let me see if I got this straight. You were fooled by a Jew--
which doesn't seem to be that hard, actually-- and so you are
"Googlefucking" Iris so she'll get mad and sue this other Jew, when,
in fact, *you* are posting about her on Usenet?

GORDON: [brightening] Yes!

JUDGE: So, you were fooled by a Jew a second time.

GORDON: I, erm--

JUDGE: I'd sentence you to jail, where you could spend the next
several years in a tiny cell-- but after looking at your fetid,
stinking basement lair-- I think it's more punishment to make you stay
home. Case dismissed!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:23:00 UTC
[...]
Just imaging the serb idiot's stupid face after she read this made me burst
out laughing again! LOL