Donate Now to Keep Holocaust Memory Alive
2019-09-18 00:27:38 UTC
Donate Now to Keep Holocaust Memory Alive https://donate.ushmm.org/ddIzqWCN_kyyuYJ-iAnRYA2?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1900sem&utm_term=alc1900gfx00&sourceid=1034490&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiILsBRCGARIsAHKQWLPRSZcCgGiCb62kJ61GV5xGMVklVn8RlrEKwzrM_XHFBsq9pTsMg08aAqB0EALw_wcB
plainolamerican
2019-09-18 15:44:55 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Donate Now to Keep Holocaust Memory Alive https://donate.ushmm.org/ddIzqWCN_kyyuYJ-iAnRYA2?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1900sem&utm_term=alc1900gfx00&sourceid=1034490&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiILsBRCGARIsAHKQWLPRSZcCgGiCb62kJ61GV5xGMVklVn8RlrEKwzrM_XHFBsq9pTsMg08aAqB0EALw_wcB
Not an American concern.
Next ...
The Peeler
2019-09-18 17:18:00 UTC
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:44:55 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Not an American concern.
Next ...
America is no concern of YOURS, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-18 23:06:25 UTC
I have been saving my money all year just waiting for a worthy cause to come along. Thank God at last it's here. I will click on your link later when I have more time and will send something at that time. Is the site reputable? Will the cash get into the right hands? I'm counting on you to give me the right information. I want so much to give. Not just to keep the memory alive but to help the many aging holocaust survivors, some living in Russia in absolute poverty. They need our help. Paging Jack Kevorkian. Repeat: Paging Doctor Jack Kevorkian. STAT.
Laurel & Hardy
2019-09-19 03:22:14 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by B***@37.com
Donate Now to Keep Holocaust Memory Alive https://donate.ushmm.org/ddIzqWCN_kyyuYJ-iAnRYA2?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1900sem&utm_term=alc1900gfx00&sourceid=1034490&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiILsBRCGARIsAHKQWLPRSZcCgGiCb62kJ61GV5xGMVklVn8RlrEKwzrM_XHFBsq9pTsMg08aAqB0EALw_wcB
I have been saving my money all year just waiting for a worthy cause to come along. Thank God at last it's here. I will click on your link later when I have more time and will send something at that time. Is the site reputable? Will the cash get into the right hands? I'm counting on you to give me the right information. I want so much to give. Not just to keep the memory alive but to help the many aging holocaust survivors, some living in Russia in absolute poverty. They need our help. Paging Jack Kevorkian. Repeat: Paging Doctor Jack Kevorkian. STAT.
Speaking of Dr. jack kevorkian, Bozo would have been the perfect
patient for him
Carolina Reb
2019-09-19 07:50:26 UTC
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
Actually Bozo is in need of treatment for his repressed issues
of latent homosexuality.
The Peeler
2019-09-19 09:13:56 UTC
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:50:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the senile old gay nazi sow with PINK tie:
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-19 11:48:14 UTC
Why do you keep calling Bozo a latent homosexual? Latent means repressed or hidden or kept within. Bozo does not match your profile. Bozo is wife open and proud of his homosexuality. Over the years Bozo and I have boogied down many times and believe me there was nothing latent about it. I have a cock as wide and as oddly shaped as the Star of David, yet Bozo had no problem taking it all the way down from the glistening warhead to the base of the swollen shaft a good nine inches away. I just can't understand why you keep calling Bozo latent. Ain't nothing latent about the guy. He's the real deal, as gay as they come. And he won't deny it. I won't let him because I'm more gay than he is and I run the show. You sure do talk about male on male sex a lot, Reb. Time to walk the walk. Come join us, Bozo and me, as together we swing into the hammock of the universe and fall asleep together in each other's arms. It's not just about male sex, Reb. It's about make love. Love. Do you understand? With Bozo and me it's all about love.

No more hate please
Let us kill with smiles on our faces
Carolina Reb
2019-09-19 17:30:56 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Well, I never quite approached it in the manner you suggest,
but you do have some valid points pertaining to Bozo. Yes,
there it not much repressed about his homosexuality.

I have no opinion about homosexuals who stay in the "closet,"
keep it among themselves, and don't make a public issue out of
it. However with most of them, this is not the case. The lot
of them are radical leftists and Jews who are not content with
good order and are generally disruptive in a healthy society
consisting of hetero males and females.

Most of all, never let us loose sight of the fact that...as
is the case with miscegenation.,..homosexuality is a crime
against nature. Also I might add, homosexuality is grounds
for dismissal from the National Alliance:
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-19 18:32:16 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
https://natall.com/
https://whitebiocentrism.com/
Why are you lumoping in miscegenation with homosexuality?

Homosexuality:

Miscegenation:

They are so totally unalike!

2019-09-19 18:54:27 UTC
Why are you lumoping in miscegenation with homosexuality?
"Lumoping," you slant-eyed Asian bastard? You cannot even speak the
language. Fuck you. Go back to your Asian ancestral homelands, you
mixed-breed Mongoloid simpleton.
The Peeler
2019-09-19 19:25:38 UTC
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:54:27 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-09-20 13:32:56 UTC
"Lumoping,"
The "o" is right by the "p".
Post by Carolina Reb
you slant-eyed Asian bastard?
You shiteating, pissdrinking, cocksucking, inferior LOSER
who made a "living" mopping up jizz. LOL!

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-20 17:09:54 UTC
"Lumoping,"
The "o" is right by the "p".
Nobody asked you, you Toronto Church Street asshole-plowing Canadian-
hosting Jew sex deviate. Go fuck yourself.
Tall Henry
2019-09-20 18:46:42 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

A brief intro to nazoid faggorty: read and enjoy, Pigshit Walt!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna

Ernst Roehm, Shitler's closest friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as 'du' (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege."

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent
suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its
reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as
was the open homosexuality of Roehm and other SA leaders such as his
deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's
chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer,
commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were
almost without exception homosexuals[7]".
exception homosexuals[7]".
Carolina Reb
2019-09-20 18:51:55 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
[...]
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
Loose Cannon
2019-09-20 19:01:42 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2019-09-20 19:38:24 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Tall Henry

(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2019-09-20 19:49:50 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Bozo's friend posted.....

NEMO
2019-09-20 20:42:54 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw

Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-OberscharfÃŒhrer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos
The Peeler
2019-09-20 21:03:15 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:50 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg

The Peeler
2019-09-21 07:50:09 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 23:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Watch: our Cock-Crazed Senile
Resident Nazi Homo's Homosexuality is getting Exposed, again! our resident
senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

HIV-related complications.
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-21 21:27:42 UTC
We can find people from any group to satisfy our opinions of them. So a few Nazis liked sucking cocks, does that mean all Nazis are cock suckers? Conversely, does it mean all cocksuckers are Nazis? These are logic questions. When I was in my late teens I went with several friends to the local military recruiting center to toy with the recruiters. We started with the Marines. The guy was in uniform but quite a salesman. He went on and on about the tradition of the Marines. some of whom they molded to go on to become great. "Like who?", I asked with Oscar-worthy sincerity. He named a bunch of political types I had never heard of, some whose names sounded familiar - but no super stars. "Let me name a few", I said to the guy, following up quickly with, "Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Whitman, Richard Speck", (navy, but still a branch of the marine corp), before the guy stood up and told us to to get out. Mission accomplished. Walking down the hall I suggested we hit the Navy recruiting station next. My friends agreed. But the Marine had called ahead and alerted the Navy recruiter we could be heading his way. A Navy guy in uniform stood in the doorway with one arm up diagonally as if to block our path. "You're on government property", he said, "Drift!" We laughed and left. Anyway, on the topic of labeling people, it's funny how that Marine recruiter saw his charges one way and we saw them another. Anyway, we left the recruitment center. But I came back later that same day and sucked the Marine recruiter's cock. It was almost as big as Gomer Pyle's cock, but Gomer had a larger warhead and this guys balls were bigger. Anyway, I wailed his bone for an hour or more. But that's another story for another time.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-22 06:21:46 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
This brings back a memory. I was an inductee (draft) late 60s Vietnam
War in full swing few years after Marines came ashore (I believe in DA-
NANG Spring '65...everyone was scared shit-less about being sent over
there and coming back all fucked up or even worse. A few inductees tried
desperate measures at the last minute to avoid it and one particular
fellow...I believe from one of the Northern states...checked
"homosexual" on the profile sheet or whatever it was called at the
time...proof of homosexuality at that time was grounds for immediate
disqualification from military service and this fellow was trying to
avoid combat by checking that item.

By and by, a Neanderthal-looking First Sergent enter the room full of us
inductees and demanded that the man who checked "homosexual" raise is
hand and be identified. Once done, the Neanderthal First Sergeant said,
"You come with me."

What happened next is all conjecture. No one but the inductee and the
First Sergeant knows what happened except only the two of them. The
story goes that the First Sergeant took him into an isolated broom
closet, Sergeant pulls down his lower trousers uniform exposing his
genitalia and telling the inductee the only way he can avoid induction
is to "prove it"..perform fellatio upon the First Sergeant.

Whatever happened after that...your g
The Peeler
2019-09-22 08:00:28 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 02:21:46 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 19:29:00 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Whatever happened after that...your guess is a good as mine!
Conjecture for sure. But with me nothing but truth. I did manage to get out of the draft using the homo escape clause. The induction was an all day affair. I was 19. This was in 64. Or 65. From the age of 13 I had it planned to avoid the draft at all costs. I had already had enough discipline in the orphanage and reform school. My desire to not be drafted had nothing to do with Vietnam, at least not originally. I had heard from guys I knew that checking "YES" on the homo question was a guaranteed pass. But here now at the induction center the day dragged on and I was beginning to get worried, wondering if they'd ever ask the question at all. It was the last question of the day. There were two boxes, one marked YES and one marked NO. I wrote, "Not Sure" alongside the boxes. They kept me hanging around while they analyzed it. All the other guys left, some of whom had told me on the bus that they'd be pulling the homo trick as well. I believed them because I was the type who always told the truth, but they were just kidding themselves. Anyway, they all left. I was the only one left. They handed me a pass for a meal at a cafeteria down the hall, another pass for a hotel two doors down the street, and a third piece of paper with an appointment time of 9am written on it for a meeting with a shrink the next morning at 9am.

But I would prefer to think that what I pulled earlier in the day is what got me out. And I am not making it up, it's true. I had balls back then. I would make up my mind and I'd do what I set out to do. But this was impromptu all the way and I am proud of it to this day. We were seated in a room where some guy in uniform was handing out pamphlets listing all the groups deemed inappropriate by the House on Un-American Activities committee. They were listed in alphabetical order, a ton of them. Behind each organization were to boxes, one marked YES and one marked NO. I started down the list just checking off the NOs. Then out of nowhere I saw "American Nazi Party". I raised my hand and waved it around to get the head guy's attention. He came over. "What's the problem?", he said. "This", is replied, pointing to "American Nazi Party"... "Well, what about it?", he said, "just mark YES or NO." I replied, "That's just the problem, I don't know for sure what to put down." He told me to just put down "NO" but I refused to accept his order. He sent me down the hall to see a higher up. This guy had his own office. He was thin and was wearing more stripes than the other guy. He seemed intelligent. I handed him my papers. He asked about me not wanting to put a YES or NO behind the Nazi Party question. I told him I was not a member of the party but was thinking of joining. "What if I put down "NO" and then join next week?", I said. "I could be accused of officially lying." I went on. "And if I put down "YES", then changed my mind about joining I could be accused of lying there as well. So really I'd rather wait to find out for sure what I'm going to do before I answer that question. He knew I was full of crap and I admired him for it. He sat back in his chair and looked at me and said, "You really don't want to be in the army, do you Mr. Joseph?" I said, "No, I do not", to which he instantly replied, "Well, we don't want you", to which I instantly replied, "You mean I'm out?", and the guy just broke up laughing. "No, it's not that easy, Mr. Joseph", he said. Then he told me to just go back and put down "No" on the test and everything will be alright. I felt comfortable after talking with him but was aware it could be just an act on his part. Anyway, the homo thing clinched it for me, no doubt, but I would like to think my impromptu Nazi party idea had something to do with it. I was really proud of how I came up with it without thinking about it first. Impromptu. Spontaneous. Point is, saw the shrink the next day. He was a pushover. All questions I had heard before. Same thing happened with him as the Sargent the day before. When he was done asking the questions he said, "OK, that's it", and I said, "You mean that's it, I'm out?", and he laughed at my eagerness too, telling me to just wait and I'd get the answer in the mail. How I opened that letter ever so slowly to avoid having a heart attack and what I saw of it as I slipped it out of the envelope, that in itself is a story all it's own for another time. But yes I got out of it. I didn't need their discipline. Vietnam had nothing to do with it, but yes I suppose we could throw that in as a bonus of sorts.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-22 19:36:40 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
I weighted the issue. Do time in the military, time in Fed
lockup, or exile to Canada. I took the military option, and
did NOT go to Vietnam. Just the luck of the draw. Roughly
1/2 of inductees did go to 'Nam and the other 1/2 did not.

I lucked out. Today have VA benefits and other fringes that I
thought I would never use, but in fact I have done so, to my
great advantage. At times I wonder what my life would have
been like if I had taken the Canadian option. Not so good,
as I now know that there is no freedom of speech in Canada.
The Peeler
2019-09-22 19:46:04 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 12:36:40 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 22:49:48 UTC
Good story. Truth is while I have few truly outstanding qualities, but the ones I do have are worth bragging about. Telling the truth is one. I think it's best not to go the Monty Hall or Twilight Zone route and trade in what you've got behind door #1 for door 2 or 3. Stand pat. If you look in the mirror and are satisfied with what you see you have to know that all your experiences both negative and positive went into making you what you are, so you have to know that even the bad stuff has value today. Looking back with regret is stupid. Like dwelling on having lost money you probably wouldn't have today anyway. It's like I say: "A story about losing money is worth more than the money lost." Usually.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-22 22:59:10 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Good story. Truth is while I have few truly outstanding qualities, but the ones I do have are worth bragging about. Telling the truth is one. I think it's best not to go the Monty Hall or Twilight Zone route and trade in what you've got behind door #1 for door 2 or 3. Stand pat. If you look in the mirror and are satisfied with what you see you have to know that all your experiences both negative and positive went into making you what you are, so you have to know that even the bad stuff has value today. Looking back with regret is stupid. Like dwelling on having lost money you probably wouldn't have today anyway. It's like I say: "A story about losing money is worth more than the money lost." Usually.
You have made some very good points.... a rare
find here on this particular newsgroup. Sometimes
random passerby's post items here that I can
occasionally use on White Bio. The homosexual
Jews who post here are exactly what they are ...
...homosexual Jews.
The Peeler
2019-09-22 23:10:26 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 15:59:10 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

j***@gmail.com
2019-09-23 03:13:27 UTC
I can get into talking about Jews it other ethnic groups in a negative way, but I can also steer my thoughts in other directions not cluttered up and congested with ethnic scum or the scum who resent them. Not that all reenters are scum. I don't want to devote my life to erasing any particular group of people although as whole I don't like groups. I'm thinking about starting an anti-group group. Wanna join? We can kill all the groups. But we're going to need more people to make it happen.
plainolamerican
you had a choice.
The Peeler
2019-09-23 19:05:34 UTC
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 11:17:19 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
---
you had a choice.
IDIOTS like the two of you NEVER have any choice! <BG>
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-20 20:05:56 UTC
Seems like there's a lot of cock sucking coming from both sides of this one. I guess that means there's lots if cocks in the world and lots if guys who want to suck them. Problem is, you suck a cock you gotta be gay, and some of us are not ready to make that switch just yet. That's why I wish women had cocks. Come on, admit it, if women had cocks most guys would be killing each other to see who gets to suck them first. You guys are all cock suckers. Well. you got lucky. I have 300 cocks growing out if my body. I was born with the freakish but oddly delightful condition. All if them get hard. I wear loose fitting shirts with high collars so I can go out in the day without causing a riot. At home alone I unwind. I remove my clothes and put some porn on the tube. All my cocks get hard. They sprout like leaves on a fast growing pains tree. Gather round and suck my many cocks like hoses from a hookah pipe. Smoke it!
The Peeler
2019-09-20 21:02:39 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:38:24 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-20 19:28:55 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:51:55 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-20 19:51:37 UTC
Hey Reb, ever read the 1964 Playboy interview edition with George Lincoln Rockwell? It was a scream. The interviewer was black. Rockwell commented on it. He told the interviewer, "I hope you don't mind but I need to know we call your kind niggers." The black guy said,"Fine, go right ahead commander." Now I can't speak for the interviewer, but for Rockwell it was obvious he wanted the interview to never end. As with all those Playboy interviews there were three photos of the subject on the page, in this case GLR with his corn cob pipe and a big theatrical look on his face. From the time I first saw the interview I knew that GLR wanted to be a performance artist. He was a performance artist. I'm not sure he believed everything he said even if he talked himself into a good pretense. But it was obvious he loved the attention, especially the laughs. His father was a professional comic and hung out with a lot of Jews.JeU don't think Rockwell hated JewsJere just saw there humor as outdated and their existence as an easy ride to the pinnacle of performance art superior to the stodgy catskillian cornball humor of his father's Yiddish cronies. Did you see the article? I believe you did because it seems you want to emulate GLR. That's fine, go ahead and emulate. I don't care if you are influenced by him. I just don't want any cheap imitations walking around. Who knows, maybe you're better than GLR. I mean, records are made to be broken and statues are made to tear down. Maybe you have the potential to usurp Rockwell's throne, but you will need to up your game to do it. Your delivery is good but your natural gets old. Since it up. Switch things around. Get off the Jew now and then and lace into someone else. Something unexpected. Be unpredictable. Be original. Always strive to be better - and then, maybe one day, who knows - you can be the greatest misogynist-based performance artist if your era. Go for it Reb. But remember, you've got to improve. Practice, practice, practice. If you have never read the Playboy GLR interview, you should do so. If you want to walk in GLR's shoes, you must do so.
The Peeler
2019-09-20 19:28:13 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:09:54 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You are definitely a homo-sexual, walter, and a petty one at that, not to mention a nazi faggot. But your eternal predictable bitchy effeminate properties are most obvious when a bitch like you stoooops to "correct" and make an issue of an obvious typo you worthless friendless little nazi bitch. Tsk tsk tsk.
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 02:04:37 UTC
I can't believe this. With enviable consideration for other people I purposely avoided posting into multiple threads. I confined my output to one or two threads only. I have posted multiple times into this thread, which I consider "my thread", and then I see that Bozo has also posted into the thread and I fully expect his words will be directed at me. Instead he chooses to respond one of his Nazi friends. He chooses the Nazi over me. His actions and the actions of those who oppose him merely serve to validate my theory that all the Nazis in this group really want to be Jews, and all the Jews in this group really want to be Nazis. What a bunch of sickos.
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-22 19:02:56 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Why are you lumoping in miscegenation with homosexuality?
"Lumoping," you slant-eyed Asian bastard? You cannot even speak the
language. Fuck you. Go back to your Asian ancestral homelands, you
mixed-breed Mongoloid simpleton.
You are definitely a homo-sexual, walter, and a petty one at that, not to
mention a nazi >faggot. But your eternal predictable bitchy effeminate
properties are most obvious when a >bitch like you stoooops to "correct"
and make an issue of an obvious typo you worthless >friendless little nazi
bitch. Tsk tsk tsk.
He is so limp of wrist!

This picture shows the rewards of heterosexuality.

2019-09-22 19:20:26 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Why are you lumoping in miscegenation with homosexuality?
"Lumoping," you slant-eyed Asian bastard? You cannot even speak the
language. Fuck you. Go back to your Asian ancestral homelands, you
mixed-breed Mongoloid simpleton.
You are definitely a homo-sexual, walter, and a petty one at that, not to
mention a nazi >faggot. But your eternal predictable bitchy effeminate
properties are most obvious when a >bitch like you stoooops to "correct"
and make an issue of an obvious typo you worthless >friendless little nazi
bitch. Tsk tsk tsk.
He is so limp of wrist!
This picture shows the rewards of heterosexuality.
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/pregnant-women-suspender-black-man-happy-caucasian-her-baby-tummy-holding-her-her-african-men-looking-isolated-54864991.jpg
Seems you had to take some time out from jacking to your
online porn collection, you slant-eyed puke-skinned Mongoloid
Asian bastard.
The Peeler
2019-09-22 19:46:53 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 12:20:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

2019-09-19 19:24:56 UTC
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:30:56 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

j***@gmail.com
2019-09-20 03:51:17 UTC
Oh no, please, not dismissal from the national alliance! I wasn't aware of the rule. I'm thinking about going back in the closet. Actually, I'm 72 years old and didn't come completely out of the closet until 10 or so years ago. Back in the 80s I had it planned down to the day. I bought some booze and a bit of weed and was doing to celebrate my coming out party. Then a few days before the planned celebration I picked up the newspaper and read about AIDS, some new homosexual disease, and decided it might be a good idea to jump back in the closet. I mean all the way in. I waited a long time to come out. I wanted to make sure they had the AIDS thing under control. Once I found out it's no big deal anymore, that's when I came out of the closet. I celebrated my opening night of gayness by sucking 15 strange cocks in a row. In one night. Making up for lost time. But now I'm starting to get hetero feelings again, yearning for a woman. Looks like it's time to kick the homo habit once and for all and get back to who I really am. You see, I'm not really gay, I just wanted to experiment with it - but I went too far - I became addicted to sucking cocks even though I didn't enjoy it. I tried quitting cold turkey. No luck. I had to wean off. If you ever have the same problem - believe me, it can be addicting - it's really easy to wean off sucking cocks if you put your mind to it. Here's how I did it. I kept sucking cocks, but only extremely small ones. I worked my way down to clitoris sized cocks, not easy to find. Then I jumped off the cocks and started sucking huge clits, slowly working my way down to normal size. Now I'm back where I want to be. This homo/hetero thing is a pain in the ass. Anyway, I tried it all - and I'm not Jewish - but in the end, yes, I still have the urge to suck a mean dick now and then, but overall I am a happy content and very normal average heterosexual American male. All American. US Male.
Carolina Reb
You may be assured that you are quite ineligible for membership in NA.
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-20 04:23:15 UTC
You may be assured that you are quite ineligible for membership in NA.
I love being ineligible for stuff. I am a member of nothing. Oh maybe the human race, and even that's no big deal because one day my membership in the game of life will be revoked by the Big Boy as I walk off the field for the final time, a warrior un-wounded by anything, a warrior proud of his place in the arena of life. Trust me, not belonging to too many things, or even nothing at all if possible, makes leaving life so much easier - less to give up. So I don't mind the snub. Thanks for the heads up though. It was very white of you.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-20 04:31:03 UTC
Don't mention it.
The Peeler
2019-09-20 07:38:28 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:31:03 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-09-20 07:37:26 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:16:11 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-19 11:53:13 UTC
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
I got nothing get against homosexuals, truly, but you're an evil nazi faggot, BIG difference! —— now kill yourself you ugly AIDS-demented son of a bitch, and take your ugly faggot girlfriends here with you too.

And I still truly do want to blow your brains out and shove your face back up your rectum.
The Peeler
2019-09-19 09:11:51 UTC
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 23:22:14 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Post by j***@gmail.com
I have been saving my money all year just waiting
Speaking of Dr. jack kevorkian, Bozo would have been the perfect
patient for him
I don't know, but going by your own accounts of your "life" and your
"marriage", it seems that you are more in need of his "help" than anyone
else, probably more so than your former pedophilic serbian pimp (see sig)!
--
Loose Sphincter bitching about his botched "marriage":
"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house

They are useless idiots that would be better of dead than alive!
Ras
2019-10-07 05:23:07 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA