Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the Koran to carry trigger warnings highlighting anti-Semitic passages
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-11-23 20:38:09 UTC
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran to carry trigger warnings highlighting anti-Semitic
passages

dailymail.co.uk
Friday, November 23, 2018

Continues at:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6421233/Jewish-leaders-call-religious-texts-carry-warnings-highlighting-anti-Semitic-passages.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, November 23, 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6421233/Jewish-leaders-call-religious-texts-carry-warnings-highlighting-anti-Semitic-passages.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
In article
<af0d6d1a-7e79-49fc-ad60-***@googlegroups.com>,
fanabba <***@aol.com> posted:
[
[ The Crucified Jew: Twenty Centuries of Christian Anti-
[ Semitism Paperback -- January 1, 1997
[ by Dan Cohn-Sherbok (Author)
[
[ https://www.amazon.com/Crucified-Jew-Centuries-Christian-Anti-Semitism/dp/0802843115/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1543022521&sr=1-4&keywords=christian+anti-semitism

Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj
2018-11-26 13:09:13 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran
Do they, you Paki bhastard? Fuck 'em!

2018-11-26 13:52:10 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 05:09:13 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran
Do they, you Paki bhastard? Fuck 'em!
YOU can't fuck ANYONE ...other than yourself! And that's the most obvious
thing about you! LOL

2018-11-30 14:08:46 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran
Do they, you Paki bhastard? Fuck 'em!
YOU can't fuck ANYONE ...other than yourself! And that's the most obvious
thing about you! LOL
Tomorrow we celebrate a Happy New Month.

But the mangina does not even get a happy new hour!

Ofay
2018-11-30 15:05:24 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran
Do they, you Paki bhastard? Fuck 'em!
YOU can't fuck ANYONE ...other than yourself! And that's the most obvious
thing about you! LOL
Tomorrow we celebrate a Happy New Month.
But the mangina does not even get a happy new hour!
by supporting the apartheid state of israel, you are not helping innocent god fearing jews. people associate israel with jews. that's not correct. there are jews against israel. and those jews are the ones who are humanitarians. you're no humanitarian. and btw, i do not support palestinian terrorism either.
the world court is supposed to take care of problem nations such as israel. they're not doing their job. if israel didn't promote terrorism against the palis, then there would be no palestinian terrorists.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 15:25:34 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:05:24 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
P-Dub
2018-11-30 19:34:06 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Jewish leaders call for new editions of the Bible and the
Koran
Do they, you Paki bhastard? Fuck 'em!
YOU can't fuck ANYONE ...other than yourself! And that's the most obvious
thing about you! LOL
Tomorrow we celebrate a Happy New Month.
But the mangina does not even get a happy new hour!
by supporting the apartheid state of israel, you are not helping innocent god fearing jews. people associate israel with jews. that's not correct. there are jews against israel. and those jews are the ones who are humanitarians. you're no humanitarian. and btw, i do not support palestinian terrorism either.
the world court is supposed to take care of problem nations such as israel. they're not doing their job. if israel didn't promote terrorism against the palis, then there would be no palestinian terrorists.
Israel is forever. I support Israel 100%. Fuck anyone who doesn't.

Apartheid was a racist govt in Africa that no longer exists. Trying to call Israel Apartheid is a lie spread by disgusting POS Jew haters.

'Palestinians' are Arabs. There has never been a 'Palestinian' people. There was a fake people with that name invented in the 1960s in an attempt to create a need for a new fake nation. It was an attempt to legitimize pushing the Jews away. And there are lots of leftists and Jew haters who gleefully buy into this lie.

It'll never fly. There never will be a Palestine. Long live Israel.