"While in jail, Kuhnen came out as gay"... LOL! (Re: He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!)
2020-02-10 18:17:53 UTC
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 19:36:00 UTC
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
The Peeler
2020-02-10 19:55:09 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:36:00 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):