Congratulations to Roman the gay greek
2018-01-07 04:00:11 UTC
[ take note of the top line ]

2018-01-07 11:05:32 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 23:00:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
[ take note of the top line ]
http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-41495-World-s-Biggest-Asshole.jpg
More of your inevitable gay links, you unhappily married despicable gay nazi
sow? <BG>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so GAY? LOL
Eh, Loose Sphincter? WHY???
2018-01-07 13:44:07 UTC
[ take note of the top line ]
http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-41495-World-s-Biggest-Asshole.jpg
Yup. Indeed. No, doubt about it. You got, that right!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-07 21:17:45 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:44:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. No, doubt about it. You got, that right!
You mean, Loose Sphincter took the right position before you again,
arsebandit? LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow his
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-01-07 18:07:15 UTC
[ take note of the top line ]
http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-41495-World-s-Biggest-Asshole.jpg
you are just jealous because the Peeler keeps dominating you and
humiliating you!

2018-01-07 19:23:34 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 10:07:15 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
[ take note of the top line ]
http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-41495-World-s-Biggest-Asshole.jpg
you are just jealous because the Peeler keeps dominating you and
humiliating you!
Don't be sad, gook. You were the first runner-up. If you keep-up with
the job you're dong posting dumb shit plagiarized by jews, by next
year you too can be the gay greek 'Asshole of the Year'.
The Peeler
2018-01-07 21:10:59 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 14:23:34 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
you are just jealous because the Peeler keeps dominating you and
humiliating you!
Don't be sad, gook. You were the first runner-up. If you keep-up with
the job you're dong posting dumb shit plagiarized by jews, by next
year you too can be the gay greek 'Asshole of the Year'.
You ALREADY are the gay "Asshole of the Year" on these groups, Loose
Sphincter!
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-01-08 01:55:12 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 10:07:15 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
[ take note of the top line ]
http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-41495-World-s-Biggest-Asshole.jpg
you are just jealous because the Peeler keeps dominating you and
humiliating you!
Don't be sad, gook. You were the first runner-up. If you keep-up with
the job you're dong posting dumb shit plagiarized by jews, by next
year you too can be the gay greek 'Asshole of the Year'.
You're just a racist pathetic Nazi.