Bark Mitzvah
Add Reply
Quant
2003-07-17 17:22:15 UTC
Photos from Kasha's Bark Mitzvah:

http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
Deborah Sharavi
2003-07-17 17:54:24 UTC
Post by Quant
http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
RRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMHO!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!

This is a got-to-forward - thanks!

Deborah
Binyamin Dissen
2003-07-17 17:59:00 UTC
On 17 Jul 2003 10:22:15 -0700 ***@yahoo.com (Quant) wrote:

:>Photos from Kasha's Bark Mitzvah:

:>http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm

I am sure that he would appreciate a tile certificate.

--
Binyamin Dissen <***@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com
cindys
2003-07-17 18:36:23 UTC
Post by Binyamin Dissen
:>http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
I am sure that he would appreciate a tile certificate.
-------------
Lol.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.
Loose Cannon
2021-09-30 03:35:26 UTC
Do you really wonder why you get holocausted every so often?
The Peeler
2021-09-30 07:07:13 UTC
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:35:26 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Binyamin Dissen
:>http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
I am sure that he would appreciate a tile certificate.
Do you really wonder why you get holocausted every so often?
You'd better wonder why subnormal nazoid idiots like you are considered scum
around the whole world!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-04 14:33:11 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Binyamin Dissen
:>http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
I am sure that he would appreciate a tile certificate.
Do you really wonder why you get holocausted every so often?
You'd better wonder why subnormal nazoid idiots like you are considered scum
around the whole world!
Because so many people have ethics and morals.

Bob Kaplow
2003-07-18 11:31:45 UTC
Post by Quant
http://www.brucelowy.com/kasha.htm
So does the pup have to be just under 2 human years (== 13 dog years) old
for this? What do they read from?

I suppose this is better than the canine bris photos :-)

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
Post by Quant
To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<<
Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org