Jews Posing As Caucasians
2019-08-11 18:48:06 UTC
Based upon several genuine studies, it is apparent that one of the key
traits of White people is honesty [1]. They are usually truthful to a
fault. Not so the Jews — they are just the opposite. The Jews are The
People of the Lie. They live by lying and faking.

(Above: Victor Borge: not a “Dane” but a Jew)

Based upon several genuine studies, it is apparent that one of the key
traits of White people is honesty [1]. They are usually truthful to a
fault. Not so the Jews — they are just the opposite. The Jews are The
People of the Lie. They live by lying and faking. The “musical comedian”
Victor Borge (1909-2000; real name: Borge Rosenbaum) was funny enough, I
suppose. But that’s not the issue here. Borge was billed as “The Great
Dane,” implying that he was Danish — in other words, implying that he
was White European. But Borge wasn’t European. He wasn’t Danish. He may
have lived in Denmark, but that doesn’t make someone Danish. Borge was a
Jew who happened to be born in Denmark. He wasn’t White. Yet, he spent
his life posing as “White.” (Jews are, genetically speaking, “near
Eastern” and are similar to Arabs and Armenids). Jews have had amazing
success posing as White people. Jews are the People of Lying. They live
their lives posing and deceiving.

* * * *

[1] “A country’s average honesty correlates with the proportion of its
population that is Protestant” (you can translate “Protestant” to mean
“White” in almost all cases, i.e., he’s talking about White countries,
not African or “Latino” countries); study titled “Honesty and beliefs
about honesty in 15 countries” by David Hugh-Jones, October 2015.

https://www.uea.ac.uk/documents/3154295/7054672/Honesty+paper/41fecf09-235e-45c1-afc2-b872ea0ac882
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:51:20 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:48:06 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):