Unethical Tweet Of The Month: Actress Rosanna Arquette
2019-08-09 15:31:42 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/08/09/unethical-tweet-of-the-month-actress-rosanna-arquette/

Unethical Tweet Of The Month: Actress Rosanna Arquette
AUGUST 9, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Observations, besides the obvious and obligatory, “What an idiot!”…

1. This is signature significance for a stupid woman, desperately virtue-
signaling to her peer group. No fair or intelligent person would say or
think such a thing.

2. The tweet is declaring that an entire race should be ashamed of itself.
This is bigotry; this is racism. Arquette lacks the intellectual skill to
figure that out, though it is startlingly straightforward.

3. One of the responses to the tweet, which helps us define the kind of
person who would follow the likes of Rosanna Arquette on Twitter, wrote,
“Please don’t. I understand the inclination but this is actually more
harmful than helpful. POC are not trying to shame decent white people for
being white. This feeds into a right wing talking point that this is what we
want. I don’t. I want allies who see my humanity. That’s it.”

Ah. Here we have a rebuttal to a woman asserting that all whites are the
same declaring what “POCs” want, as if they are also monolithic. Beautiful.

4. Again, we must reluctantly applaud Twitter, as destructive as it is, for
once again providing a tool for silly, incompetent, bigoted public figures
to out themselves.

5. Despite well-deserved ridicule on social media for this fatuous and
offensive tweet, Arquette hasn’t learned anything. Now playing the victim,
she told The Wrap, “There are toxic and very vicious people on social media.
Threatening and cruel. I said yesterday the I am ashamed of the color of my
skin. I am privileged just because I’m white. I feel shame. Because of all
the violence that is happening in America and other racist countries.”

Yes, we know that’s what you said, Rosanna. One could legitimately call
publicly impugning everyone with a particular skin shade “cruel.” In fact,
I’ll do that right now: calling people shameful based on a single immutable
characteristic is cruel as well as bigoted and cretinous. “All the violence”
is an ignorant and inflammatory characterization, as is “racist.”

6. I wonder what it will take to rid the culture of the toxic influence of
has-been celebrities, a group ranging from the trivial Alyssa Milano to the
disgraced Dan Rather to the diminished Larry Tribe, who use social media to
exploit their unearned or no longer valid authority?

Arquette, considered a rising film star in the 80s, has been living off
forgettable work in TV, cable and small film projects since her last role in
a significant production, a single (though memorable) scene in 1994’s “Pulp
Fiction.” Her younger siblings’ (Patricia and David) careers have eclipsed
hers, and both of them are washed up now too. Arquette is neither educated,
informed, analytical nor astute: why does a star who peaked in the 80’s
based primarily on her looks attract social media followers? How barren does
one’s life and mind have to be to look to the likes of this woman for
enlightenment?

2019-08-09 17:38:31 UTC
[...]
She might be willing to fuck a Gook like you, you slant-eyed bastard.
This washed-up slut isn't good for anything else except for laying with
Muds and Flips, so go help yourself. At least it will give the
participants on this newsgroup a break from your porn-posting.
NEMO
2019-08-09 18:41:40 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
The Jews
2019-08-09 19:03:46 UTC
[...]
Most white women fantasize about having a man of color, Walter. This
has been explained to you dozens of times. After looking at you, is it
any WONDER a woman is ashamed to be white?

[chuckle]
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-10 15:09:26 UTC
[...]
Yup.

Here is a photo gallery of one of the most beautiful white women in the
world.

https://www.dreamstime.com/same-stock-photo-model-image55485713

Imagine what her baby looks like!

2019-08-10 16:51:27 UTC
[...]
Imagine what your dick looks like, you slant-eyed Mongoloid
bastard. A-R-R-R-G-H ! ! ! !
TallHenry
2019-08-10 17:01:12 UTC
In article <7c4b1c91-fdfb-4c9a-a37b-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 09:01:30 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:58:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-08-11 09:45:21 UTC
In article <bcf051c0-6c3e-4460-84e4-***@googlegroups.com>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
The Peeler
2019-08-10 17:08:10 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:51:27 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-11 12:58:03 UTC
She might be willing to fuck a Gook like you, you slant-eyed bastard.
This washed-up slut isn't good for anything else except for laying with
Muds and Flips, so go help yourself. At least it will give the
participants on this newsgroup a break from your porn-posting.
Most white women fantasize about having a man of color, Walter. This
has been explained to you dozens of times. After looking at you, is it
any WONDER a woman is ashamed to be white?
[chuckle]
Yup.
Here is a photo gallery of one of the most beautiful white women in the
world.
https://www.dreamstime.com/same-stock-photo-model-image55485713
Imagine what her baby looks like!
Imagine what your dick looks like, you slant-eyed Mongoloid
bastard. A-R-R-R-G-H ! ! ! !
This begs the question of why you would imagine that.

2019-08-11 18:14:08 UTC
This begs the question of why you would imagine that.
Since it is attached to you, it probably looks like you, you
slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:16:57 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:14:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2019-08-11 21:08:57 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 13:51:25 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
2019-08-12 15:55:56 UTC
This begs the question of why you would imagine that.
Since it is attached to you, it probably looks like you, you
slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
There would be nothing wrong with that.

Normal men do not imagine that, though.

But sometimes, some of them imagine what this couple's babies would look
like.

https://www.theknot.com/us/elizabeth-bledsoe-and-jeffrey-yu-jul-2019/photos/2220858

2019-08-12 16:05:25 UTC
But sometimes, some of them imagine what this couple's babies would look
like.
Bestiality and miscegenation are two peas from the same pod, you
puke-skinned slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-12 16:21:55 UTC
But sometimes, some of them imagine what this couple's babies would look
like.
Bestiality and miscegenation are two peas from the same pod, you
puke-skinned slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
Wrong.

Bestiality is disgusting and an abomination.

Miscegenation is love and often creates life.

You hate love.

You hate life.

That is why you hate miscegenation.

2019-08-12 16:40:02 UTC
Wrong.
No, RIGHT...you slant-eyed Mongoloid simpleton. You were called
out some time back...

this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."

Kudos! Your description of the Gook Rejecto is 100% accurate. Look
at Rejecto's cousins in the Philippines allowing themselves to be
nailed to crosses in this image:

They do this sort of thing every Springtide. What else but mentally
deficient morons would allow this sort of thing done to themselves?
No doubt the Gook Rejecto should be along anytime now with more posts
from his online miscegenation porn collection.
The Peeler
2019-08-12 17:10:12 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:40:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
TallHenry

HIV-related complications.
The Peeler
2019-08-12 17:09:18 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:05:25 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-08-12 18:36:47 UTC
In article <c7a119e9-9239-4f44-88b5-***@googlegroups.com>,

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-08-12 19:03:07 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:47:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-08-09 19:22:32 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 13:38:31 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-08-09 18:59:57 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:31:42 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Despite well-deserved ridicule on social media for this fatuous and
offensive tweet, Arquette hasn’t learned anything. Now playing the victim,
she told The Wrap, “There are toxic and very vicious people on social media.
Threatening and cruel. I said yesterday the I am ashamed of the color of my
skin. I am privileged just because I’m white. I feel shame. Because of all
the violence that is happening in America and other racist countries.”
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rosanna-arquette-much-shame-born-white-privileged
Rosanna Arquette says FBI now involved after she tweeted she's ashamed
to be 'born white and privileged'

It’s unclear what prompted her to release that message to her roughly
89,000 followers. Since posting the tweet, the 59-year-old actress
made her account private and only accessible to select followers.

But she told The Wrap on Thursday that she was allegedly instructed to
lock her account by the FBI.

Isn't this a violation of my rights? [chuckle]
plainolamerican
2019-08-09 19:28:28 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
---
she's not white ... she's a jew.

In August 2013, Arquette married her fourth husband, investment banker Todd Morgan.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-09 19:45:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
She could be a Jewess....I have not investigated. Perhaps later...I have
to run now...will be back tomorrow (Saturday).
NEMO

The Peeler
2019-08-09 21:06:25 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:45:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-08-10 06:14:48 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
This bitch is in actuality a half-breed Jewess:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4145&sid=ce08f4677a063df950d6f5b204af24f5#p15558
The Peeler
2019-08-10 09:00:04 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:14:48 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-08-10 09:15:06 UTC
In article <b4d6d3e3-04bb-44c8-bf5c-***@googlegroups.com>,

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-10 15:04:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
I wonder why there are so many self-hating whites in the entertainment
industry.