Gook Charles Ng Spared
2019-03-14 16:06:04 UTC
So much for “death row.” What
death row? It’s a ridiculous joke.
Notorious Asian serial killer
Charles Ng (pronounced “Ing”)
was one of those inmates
spared by the governor.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-gov-gavin-newsom-to-give-a-reprieve-to-these-serial-killers-rapists-and-child-murderers
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 16:12:04 UTC
So much for “death row.” What
death row? It’s a ridiculous joke.
Notorious Asian serial killer
Charles Ng (pronounced “Ing”)
was one of those inmates
spared by the governor.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-gov-gavin-newsom-to-give-a-reprieve-to-these-serial-killers-rapists-and-child-murderers
the most heinous murder here, way up yonder to the north was the murder of 8 year old torri stafford. she was raped, then had a bag put over her head and the asshole(s)smashed her head in with a hammer. fucking sick as fuck. the people who kidnapped her in woodstock on. were making good(or so the story goes)on the collection of drug debts. maybe her parents should have paid their debts off. but most important is that her neighbours should not have kidnapped, raped and murdered her.
The Peeler
2019-03-14 18:23:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:12:04 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 16:25:11 UTC
this asshole had ties to canada.
w***@att.net
2019-03-14 16:32:59 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
So much for “death row.” What
death row? It’s a ridiculous joke.
Notorious Asian serial killer
Charles Ng (pronounced “Ing”)
was one of those inmates
spared by the governor.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-gov-gavin-newsom-to-give-a-reprieve-to-these-serial-killers-rapists-and-child-murderers
this asshole had ties to canada.
That may be so but I have no patience with the slanty-eyed Gook
pervert that likes to post miscegenation porn on this newsgroup.
When will this sleazebag try to take his fantasies out on
a non-porn-actress Caucasian woman? At least Trump is trying
to do something about it.
The Peeler
2019-03-14 18:25:16 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:32:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-03-14 21:28:33 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
So much for “death row.” What
death row? It’s a ridiculous joke.
Notorious Asian serial killer
Charles Ng (pronounced “Ing”)
was one of those inmates
spared by the governor.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-gov-gavin-newsom-to-give-a-reprieve-to-these-serial-killers-rapists-and-child-murderers
this asshole had ties to canada.
That may be so but I have no patience with the slanty-eyed Gook
pervert that likes to post miscegenation porn on this newsgroup.
When will this sleazebag try to take his fantasies out on
a non-porn-actress Caucasian woman?
There would be nothing wrong with that.

In fact, it would be the greatest if she became pregnant as a result.
Post by w***@att.net
At least Trump is trying
to do something about it.
In what way is Trump trying to stop sweet miscegenation?

Michael
JeSSe
2019-03-15 03:21:07 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by w***@att.net
At least Trump is trying
to do something about it.
In what way is Trump trying to stop sweet miscegenation?
Michael
I take your side in this debate, miscegenation is not always bad

From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
Animals that are fed lose not only their natural fear of humans, but
also their ability to forage on their own. They often become overly
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 03:23:32 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by w***@att.net
http://www.bobaugust.com/n4.jpg
--
"Do not feed the animals !
Animals that are fed lose not only their natural fear of humans, but
also their ability to forage on their own. They often become overly
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
I do not give a fuck what you take. Chances are you are likely a
product of miscegenation yourself. Drop dead, douchebag.
JeSSe
2019-03-15 05:20:18 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by JeSSe
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by w***@att.net
Post by w***@att.net
At least Trump is trying
to do something about it.
In what way is Trump trying to stop sweet miscegenation?
Michael
I take your side in this debate, miscegenation is not always bad
http://www.bobaugust.com/n4.jpg
--
"Do not feed the animals !
Animals that are fed lose not only their natural fear of humans, but
also their ability to forage on their own. They often become overly
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
I do not give a fuck what you take. Chances are you are likely a
product of miscegenation yourself. Drop dead, douchebag.
Try clicking the link before opening your yap, shit4brains
--
From NPS:
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 08:41:45 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by w***@att.net
I do not give a fuck what you take. Chances are you are likely a
product of miscegenation yourself. Drop dead, douchebag.
Try clicking the link before opening your yap, shit4brains
How does posting an image of the race-mixing slut Nicole Brown Simpson
constitute an agreement with the Gook pervert Rejecto that miscegenation
is good and proper? You have some explaining to do.
The Peeler
2019-03-15 09:35:19 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:41:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
JeSSe
2019-03-15 16:01:41 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by JeSSe
Post by w***@att.net
I do not give a fuck what you take. Chances are you are likely a
product of miscegenation yourself. Drop dead, douchebag.
Try clicking the link before opening your yap, shit4brains
How does posting an image of the race-mixing slut Nicole Brown Simpson
constitute an agreement with the Gook pervert Rejecto that miscegenation
is good and proper? You have some explaining to do.
I have no problem when a race traitor whore is murdered by her buck, do
you ?
--
From NPS:
The Peeler
2019-03-15 16:36:05 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:01:41 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
I have no problem when a race traitor whore is murdered by her buck, do
you ?
LOL Two nazoid losers who can't score having a "conversation" about people
who CAN score!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 16:51:36 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by w***@att.net
How does posting an image of the race-mixing slut Nicole Brown Simpson
constitute an agreement with the Gook pervert Rejecto that miscegenation
is good and proper? You have some explaining to do.
I have no problem when a race traitor whore is murdered by her buck, do
you ?
Absolutely not. The same fate is deserving of the miscegenating porn
sluts that the Gook Rejecto posts on this newsgroup as well.
NEMO
2019-03-15 17:44:01 UTC
In article <3d6f569f-6d68-433d-8c8b-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Stalin Shiftin' Shitty Shitler down the shitter: http://tinyurl.com/lbx6quk

LOL!
The Peeler
2019-03-15 19:28:56 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:51:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-16 15:21:07 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by JeSSe
Post by w***@att.net
How does posting an image of the race-mixing slut Nicole Brown Simpson
constitute an agreement with the Gook pervert Rejecto that
miscegenation
is good and proper? You have some explaining to do.
I have no problem when a race traitor whore is murdered by her buck, do
you ?
Absolutely not.
I have a problem with murder.
Post by w***@att.net
The same fate is deserving of the miscegenating porn
sluts that the Gook Rejecto posts on this newsgroup as well.
The reward for miscegenation is pregnancy.

Check out this gallery of a woman who reaped the rewards of
miscegenation.

http://www.dreamstime.com/same-stock-photo-model-image54864981

w***@att.net
2019-03-16 18:39:46 UTC
Check out this gallery of a woman who reaped the rewards of
miscegenation.
You could no more be a Negro than a Caucasian, you
slanty-eyed Mongoloid simpleton. There have never
been in the past - nor now in the present - and
will never be in the future - any "guardian angels"
to assist you in a transformation into anything that
you not already are - a puke-skinned freak whose
origins are somewhere on the continent of Asia. You
will continue doing what you have always done....
...posting miscegenation porn on this newsgroup
and then jacking to it.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-16 22:54:03 UTC
In article <2dfccb77-dad7-4ec1-9780-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Have a GOOD look, nazoid sub-lice...

This is how you're ALL going to end!

Franz Xaver Ziereis (13 August 1904 - 24 May 1945) was the commandant
of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp from 1939 until the camp
was liberated by the Americans in 1945.

LOMPO!
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-17 17:37:08 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Check out this gallery of a woman who reaped the rewards of
miscegenation.
You could no more be a Negro than a Caucasian, you
slanty-eyed Mongoloid simpleton.
So what?
Post by w***@att.net
There have never
been in the past - nor now in the present - and
will never be in the future - any "guardian angels"
to assist you in a transformation into anything that
you not already are - a puke-skinned freak whose
origins are somewhere on the continent of Asia. You
will continue doing what you have always done....
...posting miscegenation porn on this newsgroup
and then jacking to it.
Since when was I puke-skinned?

w***@att.net
2019-03-17 19:21:37 UTC
Since when was I puke-skinned?
...since here, you Mongoloid simpleton:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
The Peeler
2019-03-17 19:32:55 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:21:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-03-18 17:11:59 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Since when was I puke-skinned?
https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Puke-skin is a superficial characteristic.

Michael
w***@att.net
That is true among your fellow Mongoloids.
The Peeler
2019-03-18 19:35:38 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:25:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-03-18 22:02:33 UTC
In article <4230f974-31b4-4fe7-89d9-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!

The Peeler
2019-03-15 08:04:06 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:23:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-03-15 08:01:48 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:21:07 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
I take your side in this debate, miscegenation is not always bad
http://www.bobaugust.com/n4.jpg
The hilarious thing about all you sexually crippled (and mostly gay) nazoids
is that you can NEITHER have sex with people of your own "race" NOR
miscegenate with people of any other "race". People, of ANY "race" simply
aren't interested in you scum. IOW, most of you simply can't score! See Walt
Hampton for a prime example! LOL
--
Slimy JeSSe the filthy slimy nazi troll having his coming out on March 13th,
2019:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:25:11 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-03-14 18:23:07 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 12:06:04 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,