Why is Ejercito posting articles by Alan M. Dershowitz, accused child molestor and friend of Jeffrey Epstein?
Lambsky
2019-11-06 03:38:48 UTC
Why?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-06 06:57:02 UTC
Why?
Why? Yes, indeed. Why are YOU using as a moniker the name of a real
live Canadian Jew named Brian Lambsky? If you have a point to make,
make it.
The Peeler
2019-11-06 09:02:39 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 01:57:02 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Lambsky
2019-11-06 20:59:00 UTC
Why?
Why? Yes, indeed. Why are YOU using as a moniker the name of a real
live Canadian Jew named Brian Lambsky? If you have a point to make,
make it.
If that's your only response, I'll assume that you have no problem
with Ejercito posting opinions from a jew pedophile.

p.s. As long as Lambsky feels free to use my moniker, I am at liberty
to use his/hers.
The Jews
2019-11-06 21:10:46 UTC
posting opinions from a pedophile.
We haven't complained about YOUR postings.

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-11-06 22:09:44 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:59:00 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Lambsky
Post by Carolina Reb
Why? Yes, indeed. Why are YOU using as a moniker the name of a real
live Canadian Jew named Brian Lambsky? If you have a point to make,
make it.
If that's your only response, I'll assume that you have no problem
with Ejercito posting opinions from a jew pedophile.
p.s. As long as Lambsky feels free to use my moniker, I am at liberty
to use his/hers.
LOL You gay nazoids really have NO idea just HOW retarded you keep sounding!
2019-11-06 09:01:24 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:38:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Why?
Where's your PROOF that he would be a child molester, Loose Sphincter. WE
got proof that you are a filthy, perverted, forging, lying and nym-shifting,
gay troll though!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-10 14:12:02 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:38:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Why?
Where's your PROOF that he would be a child molester, Loose Sphincter. WE
got proof that you are a filthy, perverted, forging, lying and
nym-shifting,
gay troll though!
He provides proof with his posts.

Michael
Lambsky
2019-11-10 15:42:29 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 10:01:24 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:38:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Why?
Where's your PROOF that he would be a child molester,
Right here, you jew pedophile loving Greek pervert.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/15/741739336/alan-dershowitz-weighs-in-on-his-work-on-the-jeffrey-epstein-case

or this:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/alan-dershowitz-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

Why do defend the gook who praises this pervert?
The Peeler
2019-11-10 16:21:30 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:42:29 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Lambsky
Post by The Peeler
Where's your PROOF that he would be a child molester,
Right here, you jew pedophile loving Greek pervert.
LOL! So, why isn't he in jail, you dumb piece of retarded gay nazi shit? LOL
Post by Lambsky
Why do defend the gook who praises this pervert?
Learn English before you to talk to humans again, cretin!

--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2019-11-14 17:29:41 UTC
Post by Lambsky
Post by The Peeler
Where's your PROOF that he would be a child molester,
Right here, you jew pedophile loving Greek pervert.
LOL! So, why isn't he in jail, you dumb piece of retarded gay nazi shit? LOL
That is the armor-piercing question.
Post by The Peeler
Post by Lambsky
Why do defend the gook who praises this pervert?
Learn English before you to talk to humans again, cretin!
All Greeks are better than him and his fellow dreckvolk!

2019-11-11 21:02:34 UTC
Why?
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since Trump took office.
Carolina Reb
2019-11-11 21:25:18 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Why?
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since Trump took office.
That may be true, but those Jews are just
small fry, and are considered expendable.
The Peeler
2019-11-11 21:56:12 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:25:18 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-11 22:17:44 UTC
Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2019-11-11 21:32:41 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:02:34 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since Trump took office.
It's a pity that Americans don't send you gay muzzie shit back to Arabland
where they'd deal quite differently with you than those Judeo-Christian
nations that you keep infesting!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-12 16:58:03 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Why?
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since Trump took office.
Any examples?

Michael Cohen for starters.
The Peeler
2019-11-12 20:32:31 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 11:49:52 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since Trump took office.
Any examples?
Michael
Michael Cohen for starters.
He's still a better and more valuable man than you, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
And you KNOW it! <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-13 17:12:04 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
Why?
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since
Trump took office.
Any examples?
Michael
Michael Cohen for starters.
Of what sex crime has he been convicted?

2019-11-13 19:12:15 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
Why?
Lots of jews have been convicted for sex crimes and corruption since
Trump took office.
Any examples?
Michael
Michael Cohen for starters.
Of what sex crime has he been convicted?
Michael
Cohen was imprisoned for corruption.