SAY NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER....you sound, absolutely FURIOUS and APOPLECTIC with RAGE....JUST like that OTHER Autistic Retard Greta "HOW DARE YOU?" Thunberg!
Add Reply
Grik-barstardo®™
2019-10-02 17:43:25 UTC
What IS it with you autistic retards that you can't control your
outbursts, anus?

CHILL!

2019-10-02 18:39:56 UTC
Post by Grik-barstardo®™
What IS it with you autistic retards that you can't control your
outbursts, anus?
CHILL!
LOLOK
Using as a frame of reference my time and experience on this newsgroup,
I am inclined to speculate that either repressed or actual homosexual
activity by the Jews on this newsgroup - would be the answer to your
query. One in particular - the homosexual Jew "Bozo" - has even gone so
far as to categorize his own homosexuality as either "malignant" or
"non-malignant." What this means in actual homosexual activity in the
real world and not the cyber world - your guess is as good as mine.
The Peeler
2019-10-02 19:06:00 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 14:39:56 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Grik-barstardo®™
Hopefully, bonzo's AIDS will be of the malignant variety!
Carolina Reb
Yes. That would be a blessing.
The Peeler
2019-10-02 20:08:39 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 12:47:28 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-10-02 20:08:22 UTC
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 12:24:32 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-barstardo®™", farted
Post by Grik-barstardo®™
Hopefully, bonzo's AIDS will be of the malignant variety!
Yours definitely was, dying pedophilic gay Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
The Peeler
2019-10-02 19:05:03 UTC
Our pedophilic gay serb punching bag sounds desperate!

I wonder, WHY?
Post by Grik-barstardo®™
What IS it with you autistic retards that you can't control your
outbursts, anus?
CHILL!
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for another laugh at your expense,
you clinically insane pedophilic asshole! LOL
The Peeler
2019-10-02 20:04:01 UTC
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 10:43:25 -0700, Grik-barstardo®™
Post by Grik-barstardo®™
What IS it with you autistic retards that you can't control your
outbursts, anus?
CHILL!
LOLOK
It's a gay Greek thing. Bonzo's trying to give all the gay Greeks
AIDS.
The Peeler
2019-10-02 20:10:32 UTC
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 16:04:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
It's a gay Greek thing. Bonzo's trying to give all the gay Greeks
AIDS.
Spreading 'em WIDE for your former serb pimp again, Loose Sphincter? STILL
hoping you might win him back? LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2019-10-06 18:35:49 UTC
Post by The Peeler
It's a gay Greek thing. Bonzo's trying to give all the gay Greeks
AIDS.
Spreading 'em WIDE for your former serb pimp again, Loose Sphincter? STILL
hoping you might win him back? LOL
He is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges you!

2019-10-06 19:25:23 UTC
Post by The Peeler
It's a gay Greek thing. Bonzo's trying to give all the gay Greeks
AIDS.
Spreading 'em WIDE for your former serb pimp again, Loose Sphincter? STILL
hoping you might win him back? LOL
He is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges you!
Your homosexual Jew associate Bozo does not seem to
appreciate the snapshot of my butterfly tattoo on
alt.singles.
The Peeler
2019-10-06 20:06:53 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 12:25:23 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Grik-barstardo®™
One can only wish him every success in this noble cause!
Carolina Reb
2019-10-02 20:47:15 UTC
Bozo can rest easy now! I have made my first post to alt.singles!
The Peeler
2019-10-02 22:06:21 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 13:47:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-02 22:04:50 UTC
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:17:06 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grik-barstardo®™
One can only wish him every success in this noble cause!
Some were VERY successful with YOU, eh, you AIDS-ridden dying pedophilic gay
dreckserb?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>