Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
2018-05-08 11:09:14 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on-man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/

Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

courtesy ocregister.com

“One minute, Jose Arreola was buying a pack of Mentos at an Orange County
service station. The next minute, he was at the business end of a gun drawn
by an off-duty Buena Park police officer who thought Arreola had stolen the
$1.19 roll of mints.” Either the un-named Buena Park police officer really
wanted that last pack of Mentos or he needlessly jumped the gun after
walking in on the middle of a standard gas station convenience store
transaction and misunderstood what was happening.

The security camera footage also recorded audio, which pretty much tells the
story.

“It’s been a month and I still can’t shake it,” Arreola said. “It was
traumatic, the whole incident. (And) I grew up in Santa Ana. I’ve been shot
at before.”

Then the cop asked the cashier if Arreola had paid for the mints.

Yes, says the cashier.

“Are you sure?” the officer asks.

Again, the cashier says yes.

“My apologies,” the officer tells a visibly shaken Arreola.

Sorry isn’t enough, Arreola said in an interview. He has retained an
attorney and requested financial damages from the Buena Park department.

“Are you seriously pulling a gun out over a pack of Mentos?” he asks.

Not an unreasonable question. Buena Park’s chief of police doesn’t appear to
be happy about the indecent.

The encounter, which Buena Park Police Chief Corey Sianez called
“disturbing,” had already triggered an administrative investigation, he said
in a Facebook statement posted Friday.

“I can definitely assure you that our investigation will be thorough, and if
the officer is found to be in violation of any policies and procedures, he
will be held accountable,” Sianez said.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-05-08 11:20:05 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
This is why we raise cops above the level of a regular citizen and
given them special privileges when it comes to guns, even after
they're retired.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-atf-follow-20170504-story.html

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/06/13/assault-rifles-proposition-63/

They are officially a "special class" of people.
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-08 13:00:25 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
[...]
What makes them special?

Habitually gunning down unarmed black men?

That would make the Crips special.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-05-08 13:14:39 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 06:00:25 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
They used to be police. Apparently, that's now a special class of
citizens.
2018-05-09 12:34:02 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on-man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.

2018-05-09 16:22:20 UTC
On Wed, 09 May 2018 05:34:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on-man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.
Retarded dreckserb, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) dismissed YOU already long time ago!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on->>man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reason for your dismissal.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on-man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/#comment-3954643

The cop’s got a bright future in the Chicago PD.

After all, Chicago cops pull guns on Starbucks baristas for not giving them
free food and try to beat barmaids to death for not serving them liquor when
they’re drunk.

2018-05-11 12:50:46 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 04:42:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws-on->>man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reason for your dismissal.
Dreckgook, we don't GIVE explanations to gooks.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment too, mong.

2018-05-11 19:44:36 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:50:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reason for your dismissal.
Dreckgook, we don't GIVE explanations to gooks.
IOW, you retarded piece of serbian shit do not have any explanation!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment too, mong.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day! LOL
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-05-12 15:18:12 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 04:42:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws->>>>on->>man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reason for your dismissal.
Dreckgook, we don't GIVE explanations to gooks.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment too, mong.
You can not deal with his wit and wisdom!

2018-05-13 12:56:09 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 08:18:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 10 May 2018 04:42:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 8 May 2018 04:09:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/off-duty-buena-park-ca-cop-draws->>>>on->>man-he-susptects-of-stealing-mentos/
Off-Duty Buena Park, CA Cop Draws On Man He Susptects of Stealing Mentos
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 07, 2018 |84 COMMENTS
jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY dismissed.
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reason for your dismissal.
Dreckgook, we don't GIVE explanations to gooks.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment too, mong.
You can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
He shares your subhuman EXEMPTION from wit and wisdom, mong.

2018-05-13 15:49:28 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:56:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend.
HE certainly doesn't. But YOU obviously keep dreaming about it happening to
you time and again, projecting gay dreckserb!
You can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
He shares your subhuman EXEMPTION from wit and wisdom, mong.
Both keep exposing you for the subhuman that YOU are and slapping you around
with their superior wit and wisdom that you will NEVER be able to cope with,
you serb peasant!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-17 11:06:25 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:56:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend.
HE certainly doesn't. But YOU obviously keep dreaming about it happening to
you time and again, projecting gay dreckserb!
He sure does- and IS done!
You can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
He shares your subhuman EXEMPTION from wit and wisdom, mong.
Both keep exposing you for the subhuman that YOU are and slapping you around
with their superior wit and wisdom that you will NEVER be able to cope with,
you serb peasant!
We will not stop slapping him around!

...and for as long as the smelly brat from serbia got the cheek to breathe!
2018-05-18 12:44:10 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 04:06:25 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He sure does- and IS done!
You sure zsuck! And ARE greeked!
Post by Michael Ejercito
We will not stop slapping him around!
Michael
You can't even slap your pathetic little needledick around, mong!

2018-05-18 15:01:11 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 05:44:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HE certainly doesn't. But YOU obviously keep dreaming about it happening to
you time and again, projecting gay dreckserb!
He sure does- and IS done!
You sure zsuck! And ARE greeked!
It's YOU and your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) that suck ...like TOTALLY! And the most
hilarious part of it: You can't even HIDE it! LMAO!
Both keep exposing you for the subhuman that YOU are and slapping you around
with their superior wit and wisdom that you will NEVER be able to cope with,
you serb peasant!
We will not stop slapping him around!
Michael
You can't even slap your pathetic little needledick around, mong!
Stop projecting your OWN well-known sexual predicament onto others, you
ridiculous, genitally and rectally crippled wanker (see sig)!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Thu, 17 May 2018 04:06:25 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He sure does- and IS done!
You sure zsuck! And ARE greeked!
Not!
We will not stop slapping him around!
Michael
You can't even slap your pathetic little needledick around, mong!
I do not have a needledick.