Is your Dirkus a Menurker?
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-06-07 16:32:37 UTC
If you Dirkus is a Menurker immediately check in the the Salvo Hospital in Gudslamb, Maine. If you can get on the Barabus ward ask for nurse Weinkie. She gives head to all the male patients. Plus she'll front you some money if you are Jewish because she is a good person that likes all Jews accept for George Soros. This offer can only be taken advantage of if you are well-hung and of course Jewish. Jews rule.
2018-06-07 21:35:09 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 09:32:37 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
If you Dirkus is a Menurker immediately check in the the Salvo Hospital
You don't even GOT a dirkus, you dickless coon!

2018-06-07 23:11:51 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:35:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
If you Dirkus is a Menurker immediately check in the the Salvo Hospital
in Gudslamb, Maine. If you can get on the Barabus ward ask for nurse
Weinkie. She gives head to all the male patients. Plus she'll front
you some money if you are Jewish because she is a good person that likes
all Jews accept for George Soros. This offer can only be taken
advantage of if you are well-hung and of course Jewish. Jews rule.
You don't even GOT a dirkus, you dickless coon!
Stop projecting, sexual cripple!