Open Declaration and Offer to the Disingenuous Jew Hater and Homosexual Walter Hampton AKA the Troll Carolina Reb
2019-06-11 19:14:33 UTC
Why don't you just say openly the only honest and non-conflated admission about yourself that you can confess to, namely that you are a Jew hater and a homosexual and that you are terribly conflicted about your homosexuality and that you do despise and hate yourself for your own natural occurring faggotry for better or Worse … and then sign it. At the very least you'll have a measure of respect from me.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-11 19:47:29 UTC
Bozo, you seem to have an exaggerated sense of your own importance.
The Peeler
2019-06-11 20:06:36 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:47:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2019-06-12 19:41:29 UTC
This part of the web was made for scum like walter hampton and his latest homosexual girlfriend michael maccarty to expose themselves as the self-deceiving congenital lying cowards and child molesters they are — and how do I know they're child molesters? —— for starters they've never denied it!
B***@37.com
2019-06-24 03:34:48 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Why don't you just say openly the only honest and non-conflated admission about yourself that you can confess to, namely that you are a Jew hater and a homosexual and that you are terribly conflicted about your homosexuality and that you do despise and hate yourself for your own natural occurring faggotry for better or Worse … and then sign it. At the very least you'll have a measure of respect from me.
Bozo, you seem to have an exaggerated sense of your own importance.
Walter, but on the other hand you are important arentchu, important enough for me to take up the slack of your cowardly unwillingness to post your own image and likeness wearing your infamous yellow butterfly T-shirt and sans Hitler mustache —— prolly cuz your feminine hormones are still surging at 70+ and there's nothing hairy or masculine above or below your waist not to mention between your legs eh walter?

2019-06-24 05:28:53 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Bozo this snap is over five years old. You have got to do better
than this....
The Peeler
2019-06-24 08:10:52 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 22:28:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>