-- WHITE NOISE: GOOGLE Plan To Eliminate Mosquitoes Around World...
Add Reply
dolf
2018-12-05 00:29:26 UTC
— TRUMP TWITTERS: THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD AND 25 YEARS WAIT
FOR A DEATH PENALTY IS WHY AMERICAN JUSTICE RELIES UPON A WELL REGULATED
MILITIA

As difficult as the monstrous nature in bestowal of justice as penalty
for the incitement of sedition is difficult for our western culture to
fathom.

That US President Donald TRUMP has been reported in news media as
dancing with sword 🗡 in hand understands the dictum: “HE WHO LIVES BY
THE SWORD DIES BY THE SWORD”

YOUTUBE: “Donald Trump Sword Dance in Saudi Arabia”

Such is the equivalent BILL OF RIGHTS notion relating to the protection
of the STATE by a well regulated MILITIA.

Every American citizen is a potential killer for political gains—He whom
is without sin, cast the first stone.

But since we knowing better and are not given to anarchist notion of
STATE have the meta-descriptor prototypes which defines all
instantiations of temporality and a faculty as capacity to convey a
cognitive conception of reality together with the #41 - ONTIC necessity
morality proscriptions by which integrity of the syncretism is assured,
to do that we need an APRIORITY categorical imperative by which to
provisionally frame our transcendent intention as impetus to fecund action:

1) JUXTAPOSITION {@1 - SOVEREIGNTY}
2) CONTINUITY {@5 - SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE}
3) COHESION {@65 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND HUMAN RELATIONS: H54 -
MARRYING MAIDEN}
4) MATERIALITY {@175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR (%22 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS
NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDES A
MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS FACILITATED)}

At this stage of our conceptual thinking @ 0649 hours it is only
provisional and needs to convey an immaterially sublime rather than only
focused upon symbolic intuition by contrived gesturing as merely fixated
pontificated tokenism.

That AMERICAN justice for the death penalty takes 25 years is truly an
immoral obscenity.

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2018
In article
<Merciful snippage of a great deal of insanity>
Okay, this is the one that did it, mostly due to its size. That
much insanity is just more than anyone should tolerate. I am
finally PLONKing Dolf.
It's more fun to fuck with his messages.
— PARIS IS BURNING: JUXTAPOSITION / CONTINUITY / COHESION / MATERIALITY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2018

As we begin our 2nd day of INSTRUCTIONS to LEGAL COUNSEL we must first
sketch a very difficult metempirical methodology {@1 / @5, #65 / #175}
or metaphysical dynamic existential virtualisation process and to do so
we need a provisional hypothesis of the conceptional (ie. thinking about
thinking) reality which we seek to convey (eg: something from nothing or
somewhere to someplace etc) as being akin to traversal from nothingness
into being (ie. in theological terms the equivalence of the resurrection
from the #260 - DEAD}.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on 4 DECEMBER 2018 during the opening of COP24 UN
Climate Change Conference 2018 in Katowice said he wishes he could
travel back in time like the cyborg he played in "The Terminator" so he
could stop fossil fuels from being used.

"If we would've never started in that direction and used other
technology, we'd be much better off," the actor and former California
governor said Monday at the start of a UN climate conference in Poland.

And since we have the meta-descriptor prototypes which defines all
[...]

YOUTUBE: “Eat The Biscuit Son (Arnott’s Shapes)”

And the beginning scenario is an instance of my INTERVENTION upon 11
NOVEMBER 2018 and the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN whom is
associated to the NATIONAL PARTY whereupon his re-election opportunity
was not impugned by either Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM speech
nor my INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH content
before he actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS that was published
in1785 and by such action you may observe, I am spontaneously capable of
writing a POEM which is then redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION
SET and has recourse to KANT'S literary works of 1781 to 1787 for
comparative cognition and authentication by such narrative.

So the semantical conundrum as cognitive dissonance is in the
circumstance of the recent SOYLENT GREEN anarchist riots in France and
Paris burning after #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018
is the confrontation to all reason and sensibility, in that if I am
speaking to the NATION from 1785 as being prior to the French Revolution
of 1789 what is then the magnitude of monstrous betrayal made against
the past and its vital exuberance by an esprit de corps having only an
hysteria entitlement, mantras of self-justification and no longer
possessing a prerequisite integrity for an authentic identity.

Have I as a foreigner (with ANZAC troops buried in France’s soil) whom
have never so much as set a right foot within that country, let alone
walked it’s streets, upon this day got more entitlement to claim as
veracity: JE SUIS PARIS or VIVA LA FRANCE than they ever will?

Resistance is futile as you will be assimilated...

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

[...]