NTS Lays Into Toronto Jews
2019-02-10 20:18:20 UTC
Yes, I do not really
like to put out these
"weather reports"
about what it is
like here in Central
Canada (Yes, the REAL
central Canada, and
not the centre of
the universe aka
Toronto)....

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/02/northerntruthseeker-rant-for-sunday_10.html
NEMO
2019-02-10 20:21:06 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

An old SENC puts himself in the Bull! Hilarious!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Elstner

Reinhold Elstner was an old German SENC (Shit Eating
Nazoid Cockroach) and a "revisionist".

On 25 April 1995, the old SENC set himself on fire
in protest against what he called "the ongoing official
slander[sic] and demonization[sic] of the German people
and German soldiers 50 years after the end of World
War II". He died 12 hours later... LOL!
The Peeler
2019-02-10 20:58:48 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:18:20 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Ofay
2019-02-12 12:56:55 UTC
Yes, I do not really
like to put out these
"weather reports"
about what it is
like here in Central
Canada (Yes, the REAL
central Canada, and
not the centre of
the universe aka
Toronto)....
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/02/northerntruthseeker-rant-for-sunday_10.html
good stuff on that cortez chick. good stuff on venezuela. can't agree with the term 'jew spew media' though. but you know that.
i also don't agree that israel is a 'shithole'. israel needs to correct itself in its treatment of the palestinians that live(d) there.

if the world is run by some corrupt cabal or some such, then perhaps it is run by anglo-zionists?
The Peeler
2019-02-12 13:06:54 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:56:55 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
w***@att.net
2019-02-12 14:25:36 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Yes, I do not really
like to put out these
"weather reports"
about what it is
like here in Central
Canada (Yes, the REAL
central Canada, and
not the centre of
the universe aka
Toronto)....
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/02/northerntruthseeker-rant-for-sunday_10.html
good stuff on that cortez chick. good stuff on venezuela. can't agree with the term 'jew spew media' though. but you know that.
i also don't agree that israel is a 'shithole'. israel needs to correct itself in its treatment of the palestinians that live(d) there.
if the world is run by some corrupt cabal or some such, then perhaps it is run by anglo-zionists?
NTS is not for everyone. However, he is direct, hard-hitting, and does
not pussy-foot around with the Jews. So far, he has been able to do
all of this in spite of the "Human Rights Commission."
The Peeler
2019-02-12 14:28:34 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 06:25:36 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-02-12 21:22:21 UTC
In article <3a9f6076-4188-4c8c-8bbc-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
w***@att.net
2019-02-13 06:11:01 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
I fail to see the connection between KAS and your publicly claimed
asshole-banditry, Jewboy. This has already been posted on this
thread, but since your attention span seems to be limited from the
first asshole that you plug to the next...a refresher....

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.

Now, since my re-posting this item could be considered "hate speech"
by that Jew outfit up there, I will also give you a helper:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html

Now go weep, you fucking Jew asshole bandit. Fuck you AND your
"Human Rights Commission!"
The Peeler
2019-02-13 08:51:09 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:11:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (NEMO )
2019-02-13 11:10:29 UTC
From: Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") <***@gmail.com>

In article <36705108-42d5-470b-b499-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
w***@att.net
2019-02-13 18:22:01 UTC
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
HUH??
TSSSK!
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

F O R T H E J E W

"Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!"

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2019-02-13 18:40:09 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:22:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2019-02-13 18:53:29 UTC
In article <45944de3-5570-4407-8bf9-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
neo-nazi leader Jeff Hall shot dead by... his 10 year old son,
after the boy could no longer stand the abuse he suffered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall
http://tinyurl.com/q4hxupb

KEWEL!!