More political philosophy about wars..
Add Reply
Wisdom90
2020-01-10 00:02:14 UTC
Hello,

More political philosophy about wars..

I think that i am like a wise man type of person, and if you ask me
what do i think about about what is happening today between USA
and Iran, since perhaps we will get into a war between the two,
so i will respond the following:

I think that one of the very first important think to know about a wise
man is that he knows about imperfections of humans, but a wise man will
tell you that to be a wise man you have to know how to make
from an imperfection a perfection by "minimizing" at best violence ,
this is i think one of the best idea of a wise man, this is why when
we see Donald Trump, we can say that Donald Trump and USA comes with
some imperfections too, but they also come with many perfections, so a
wise man will tell you that we have to help Donald Trump and USA to
overcome some of there imperfections and make thre imperfections into
perfections by minimizing at
best violence, this is also how must think Iran, Iran and other
countries come also with some imperfections and they have to know how to
follow this same path of the wise man so that we can make our world a
better place.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
plainolamerican
2020-01-10 03:55:30 UTC
Post by Wisdom90
Hello,
[...]
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Albert Einstein
The Peeler
2020-01-10 09:09:27 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:55:30 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Albert Einstein
He didn't yet know muzzie terrorism, you Einstein-quoting
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!