fucking pigs now killed 10 year old girl
Heinrich
2006-03-18 07:33:20 UTC
A 10 year old Palestinian girl has been short dead by Israeli border police
in a village near Jenin.

The incident took place at a checkpoint on Friday. It followed a raid by the
border police in Yamoun, northeast of Jenin. The undercover police unit was
apparently in the village searching for wanted militants. Clashes were
involved between police and militants earlier in the day.

An Israel Defense Forces spokesman confirmed the girl's death, saying she
was in a taxi with her uncle. The IDF said the taxi was trying to evade a
checkpoint and border police opened fire. The girl was killed and her uncle
was shot in the head, before being arrested.
Ben Cramer
2006-03-18 07:48:08 UTC
Post by Heinrich
A 10 year old Palestinian girl has been short dead by Israeli border police
in a village near Jenin.
Poor kid will be declared to have been a suicide bomber, no doubt.
Daniel Bernard
2006-03-18 08:38:00 UTC
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:48:08 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Heinrich
A 10 year old Palestinian girl has been short dead by Israeli border police
in a village near Jenin.
Poor kid will be declared to have been a suicide bomber, no doubt.
Ah no. Read on and they say the usual line about "evading
checkpoints". Well it is either that or "straying into a restricted
zone".
--
amicalement,

Daniel
i***@techemail.com
2006-03-18 13:24:52 UTC
Post by Heinrich
A 10 year old Palestinian girl has been short dead by Israeli border police
in a village near Jenin.
The incident took place at a checkpoint on Friday. It followed a raid by the
border police in Yamoun, northeast of Jenin. The undercover police unit was
apparently in the village searching for wanted militants. Clashes were
involved between police and militants earlier in the day.
An Israel Defense Forces spokesman confirmed the girl's death, saying she
was in a taxi with her uncle. The IDF said the taxi was trying to evade a
checkpoint and border police opened fire. The girl was killed and her uncle
was shot in the head, before being arrested.
Normally people who murder children are made honorary citizens by the
Palestinian murderers. Smeery Cunt (Samir Kuntar) smashed a babies head
in with a rifle butt for which he is now widely considered the
greatest muslim hero since Saladin.
isaac_the_blind
2006-03-18 13:55:32 UTC
Post by i***@techemail.com
Post by Heinrich
[...]
I suppose they're easier to arrest after they're dead.
Isaac.
Salah Jafar
2006-03-18 21:04:42 UTC
I wonder what will happen if it is a Jewish girl, it will be a Holocaust, Fox News, CNN, BBC, Australia times, and every News paper world wide would be aware of the Jewish poor girl. Now the Jews and US Media will have special wording for these murder.
SJ
jgarbuz
2006-03-19 03:13:16 UTC
Post by Salah Jafar
I wonder what will happen if it is a Jewish girl, it will be a Holocaust, Fox News, CNN, BBC, Australia times, and every News paper world wide would be aware of the Jewish poor girl. Now the Jews and US Media will have special wording for these murder.
SJ<
What murder? The post states clearly that the taxi was trying to EVADE
an Israeli
checkpoint!!! Can't you read? If true, her death is on the head of
either the taxi
driver or whoever thought he could pull such a dangerous stunt!
Heinrich
2006-03-19 06:41:35 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Salah Jafar
I wonder what will happen if it is a Jewish girl, it will be a Holocaust,
Fox News, CNN, BBC, Australia times, and every News paper world wide
would be aware of the Jewish poor girl. Now the Jews and US Media will
have special wording for these murder.
SJ<
What murder? The post states clearly that the taxi was trying to EVADE
an Israeli
checkpoint!!! Can't you read? If true, her death is on the head of
either the taxi
driver or whoever thought he could pull such a dangerous stunt!
fuck off you idiot it was plain murder. if you want to stop a car you can
try to hit the tires, but those fucking shit pigs donot mind they just
climax to be able to murder some more palestinians.
Salah Jafar
2006-03-18 21:01:52 UTC
Heinrich, they don't deserve the title pigs, the pig is more worthy than any Jew I know of. They are Parasite and Parasite they shall remain.
SJ
i***@techemail.com
2006-03-18 23:54:27 UTC
Post by Salah Jafar
Heinrich, they don't deserve the title pigs, the pig is more worthy than any Jew I know of. They are Parasite and Parasite they shall remain.
SJ
Hey Salad Tosser I fucked your false prophet mohammed like the bitch he
is.
Salah Jafar
2006-03-19 02:50:16 UTC
Good I am glad you have fantasy for the prophets, Maybe you fucked Moses and Jesus, that why your dick is warped like squeezed rotten cucumber. Now let me fuck you in the ass, you might like it since you are a Homosexual war Hero. Go change the lard for the fries boy. How is Burger King Boy?
i***@techemail.com
2006-03-19 03:09:42 UTC
Post by Salah Jafar
Good I am glad you have fantasy for the prophets, Maybe you fucked Moses and Jesus, that why your dick is warped like squeezed rotten cucumber. Now let me fuck you in the ass, you might like it since you are a Homosexual war Hero. Go change the lard for the fries boy. How is Burger King Boy?
Your fucker false prophet swallows my cum, mohammed worships me as I
pound him in his face and grab his hair and hold his mouth on my cock
while I pump my cum down your false prophets throat.
Salah Jafar
2006-03-19 14:25:59 UTC
Good, did you get yo
Salah Jafar
2006-03-19 14:26:54 UTC
good, did you get a thrill, since woman are not your choie in life, come and sit on Salah Jafar Cucumber. Salah will treat yo
Salah Jafar
2006-03-19 15:01:12 UTC
Good, I am glad you get your thrill from screwing men. Come to daddy Sallah and let him teach you tricks with his cucumber. Did you change the lard for the fries boy. How is combat at Burger King Iraqi Hero. Fucking thug. A fucking wannabe soldier.

SJ

Heinrich
that was your father, you moron, or was it your uncle ? never mind.
Heinrich
2006-03-19 06:42:38 UTC
"Salah Jafar" <***@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:4z_Sf.533$***@trnddc08...
Heinrich, they don't deserve the title pigs, the pig is more worthy than any
Jew I know of. They are Parasite and Parasite they shall remain.
SJ

i am angry reading those fucking stupid comments of those fucking imbeciles.
maybe they meet a bouncing betty or a claymore one day.