Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
2019-10-31 15:28:54 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/10/29/wait-what-somebodys-incompetent-here-and-i-dont-think-its-me/

Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
OCTOBER 29, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

According to Breitbart, A USA TODAY/Suffolk poll found that only 36 % of
those polled support the House voting to impeach the President, with 22%
telling pollsters that Congress should continue with its impeachment
inquiry but should not vote to remove him. Thirty-seven per cent say
lawmakers should end their impeachment probe, while four percent remain
undecided on the matter.

Regarding a Senate impeachment trial, however, 46 % are in favor of
convicting President Trump and 47% are against. The pollsters used
telephone to contact 1,000 registered voters and was taken between October
23rd and 26th.

How is this possible? Saying that you don’t want the House to impeach but
want the Senate to convict is like saying you don’t want someone arrested
and charged with a crime, but you want him to be convicted and jailed. It
makes no sense.

I suspect that the incompetents here are 1) the voters polled, and 2) the
pollsters, who don’t know how to poll people on a topic that they don’t
comprehend. The Washington Examiner says that the polls reveals that the
public’s views on impeachment are “complex.” Right. Newspapers shouldn’t use
deceptive euphemisms. You might as well write that sixth graders’ views on
string theory are complex.

The public’s views on impeachment aren’t complex; they are hopelessly
confused, uninformed, emotion-driven and worthless. The vast majority don’t
know the history of impeachment. Most think Nixon was impeached. Most couldn’t
tell you who Andrew Johnson was, much less explain why he was impeached.
Most think that Bill Clinton was impeached because he was fooling around
with Monica Lewinsky. Most don’t know what is impeachable conduct, whether
conduct out of office is relevant to the issue, or whether the House can
impeach a President for tweeting too much. They have no idea. None.

In fact, I am pretty sure the Democrats are counting on the public’s
ignorance just as the news media is betting that it can mold the current
confusion into an anti-Trump majority. They may have better luck herding
cats.
2019-10-31 15:52:24 UTC
WRONG, you dumb slant-eyed asshole. It is you!!!
The Peeler
2019-10-31 17:09:41 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:52:24 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
OCTOBER 29, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL
WRONG, you dumb slant-eyed asshole. It is you!!!
We know WHO is the lying, forging troll, idiot and perv here, Loose
Sphincter! It's definitely YOU!
2019-11-04 16:18:00 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:52:24 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
OCTOBER 29, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL
WRONG, you dumb slant-eyed asshole. It is you!!!
We know WHO is the lying, forging troll, idiot and perv here, Loose
Sphincter! It's definitely YOU!
Indeed.

He is a pathetic nithing.

2019-10-31 20:16:02 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/10/29/wait-what-somebodys-incompetent-here-and-i-dont-think-its-me/
Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
OCTOBER 29, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL
WRONG, you dumb slant-eyed asshole. It is you!!!
The slant-eyed bastard will no doubt soon be posting
more miscegenation porn, and then jacking to it. Fucking
Asian freak! Some years ago in nearby downtown Columbia
(SC) restaurant, a fucking freak like him was caught
jacking off into hamburgers. The sick son-of-a-bitch
would bust a nut watching whoever he sold the burger to
each it and that is how freaks like Rejecto get off.
A tramp steamer bound for Manila Bay with Rejecto aboard
would solve that problem. Let him spread his jizz around
among his fellow Gooks!
B***@37.com
FAKE NEWS BY THE FAGGOT CAROLINA REB AGAIN! —— I REMEMBER THE STORY AND THE FACTS WERE YOU PAID HIM TO JACK OFF IN YOUR BURGER, AND EJERCITO RECTUM AND SPOOGE IS STILL YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR INNIT WALTER.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-31 20:33:49 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
I knew an item like this would get your attention, you
sick Khazar fucking freak.
The Peeler
2019-10-31 19:43:48 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:33:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-31 19:43:11 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:16:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-11-04 16:19:49 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/10/29/wait-what-somebodys-incompetent-here-and-i-dont-think-its-me/
Wait, WHAT? Somebody’s Incompetent Here, And I Don’t Think It’s Me.
OCTOBER 29, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL
WRONG, you dumb slant-eyed asshole. It is you!!!
The slant-eyed bastard will no doubt soon be posting
more miscegenation porn, and then jacking to it.
Your butt-buddy, Kevin Alfred Strom, jacked off to kiddie porn!

Impeaching that orange comb over is just half the battle. Booting his sorry zionist ass out of the white house is step 2.
The Peeler
2019-10-31 20:41:03 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:25:06 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Impeaching that orange comb over is just half the battle. Booting his
sorry zionist ass out of the white house is step 2.
You muzzietards really don't like that man, eh, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? LOL