some music for Chrissie Morton
Add Reply
Ron Jacobson
2019-08-13 03:43:52 UTC

2019-08-13 08:28:08 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:43:52 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Ron Jacobson
http://youtu.be/dMK45nYx4oc
Come on, you unhappily married gay nazitard, use your own words! Make
everyone laugh at your stupidity and your endless whining again! LOL

Which nazoid isn't? LOL
2019-08-18 12:22:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 10:07:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are so pitiful.

---------------------------------------------> Manila

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-08-18 12:31:17 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 05:22:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Come on, you unhappily married gay nazitard, use your own words! Make
everyone laugh at your stupidity and your endless whining again! LOL
He is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are so pitiful.
You and your constant fantasizing about people's (i.e. men's) genitals and
arses IS pitiful, you pedophilic gay dreckserb!
YOU get back to wereh you came from, Razovic, you filthy retarded serb
peasant!
---------------------------------------------> Manila
You->loony bin (shortest way)!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-18 15:57:54 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 10:07:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
He is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are so pitiful.
I am where I am from.
---------------------------------------------> Manila
Why do the ladies go to Manila to find husbands instead of wherever you
are?

2019-08-19 11:43:51 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:57:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
He is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are so pitiful.
I am where I am from.
No you are not. But you WILL be when the banana boat docks at Manila.
---------------------------------------------> Manila
Why do the ladies go to Manila to find husbands instead of wherever you
are?
Only Flip subladies go to Manila to find needledicks that will fit
into their miniature ani because all the Flips where YOU infest are
GBLTPQC+ kiddy diddlers.

2019-08-19 20:11:33 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:57:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
He is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are so pitiful.
I am where I am from.
No you are not.
Well, yeah, he is.
But you WILL be when the banana boat docks at Manila.
But first wouldn't you have to find someone to PUT him on the boat?
Where are you gonna find someone like THAT?

Why do the ladies go to Manila to find husbands instead of wherever you
are?
Only Flip subladies go to Manila to find needledicks that will fit
into their miniature ani because all the Flips where YOU infest are
GBLTPQC+ kiddy diddlers.
White women by the THOUSANDS have abandoned their glue-huffing white
husbands and traveled to Manila to find- and become impregnated by-
real men.

You know this, Gordon.

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-08-19 14:06:48 UTC
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:43:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
I am where I am from.
No you are not. But you WILL be when the banana boat docks at Manila.
HE is where he's from! YOU are NOT, serb peasant! IOW, you are PROJECTING,
AGAIN!
---------------------------------------------> Manila
Why do the ladies go to Manila to find husbands instead of wherever you
are?
Only Flip subladies go to Manila to find needledicks that will fit
into their miniature ani because all the Flips where YOU infest are
GBLTPQC+ kiddy diddlers.
"Miniature ani", i.e. boys' anuses, is what YOU hanker after, you projecting
pedophilic serb peasant!
The Jews
2019-08-13 11:00:42 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====
Nazi's being Nuremberged!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-08-13 12:51:08 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:43:52 -0400, Ron Jacobson
Post by Ron Jacobson
http://youtu.be/dMK45nYx4oc
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?

2019-08-13 13:04:36 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:43:52 -0400, Ron Jacobson
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?
A great song!

[Sung to the tune of "Camp Town Races"]

Hanging Nazis all day long
doo dah, doo dah
Make sure that rope is nice and strong
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

Hear them gurgle, watch them swing!
doo dah, doo dah
Strip their corpses, take their rings
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

If we can't locate a rope
doo dah, doo dah
Then we will just shoot the dope

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-08-13 13:08:30 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 05:51:08 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?
Wot about them, pedophilic cocksucker?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Ron Jacobson
2019-08-13 20:01:38 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 05:51:08 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Ron Jacobson
http://youtu.be/dMK45nYx4oc
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?
Sho `nuff

The Peeler
2019-08-13 20:23:48 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:01:38 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Ron Jacobson
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?
Sho `nuff
Spreading them SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, Loose Sphincter? <BG>
2019-08-14 11:31:58 UTC
Post by Ron Jacobson
http://youtu.be/dMK45nYx4oc
Wot about de Campdown Ladies?
Sho `nuff
http://youtu.be/_tuu5YtkPIo
Oh Lawdy, Lawdy...dat de one!

2019-08-14 12:10:56 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

Nazi Chief Kurt Daluege Tried & Executed by Hanging (1946)

Oh Lawdy, Lawdy...dat de one!
I know, right? LOL

The cowardly fuck tried to slit his wrists in his cell using pieces of
a soup bowl eight hours before he was to die on the gibbet.

You know what a gibbet is, don't you, glue-huffer? Look it up!

-Gordon Radovich
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-08-14 19:04:19 UTC
http://youtu.be/n9oOtyL4Csk
Oh Lawdy, Lawdy...dat de one!
I know, right? LOL
The cowardly fuck tried to slit his wrists in his cell using pieces of
a soup bowl eight hours before he was to die on the gibbet.
You know what a gibbet is, don't you, glue-huffer? Look it up!
Sounds like a Nazi frog!

Gibbet! Gibbet! Gibbet!
The Peeler
2019-08-14 14:33:53 UTC
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 04:31:58 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Oh Lawdy, Lawdy...dat de one!
<BG> Poor frustrated pedophilic idiot!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Carolina Reb
2019-08-14 19:43:25 UTC
Post by Ron Jacobson
http://youtu.be/dMK45nYx4oc
Fuck "Chrissie" and fuck YOU, you Jew assclown!
The Peeler
2019-08-14 19:48:57 UTC
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:43:25 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-08-14 19:58:55 UTC
In article <ff16c45a-308f-4ca1-bed8-***@googlegroups.com>,

Have a GOOD look, nazoid sub-lice...

This is how you're ALL going to end!

Franz Xaver Ziereis (13 August 1904 - 24 May 1945) was the commandant
of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp from 1939 until the camp
was liberated by the Americans in 1945.

LOMPO!