HUH? HAY! Designer Kate Spade found by housekeeper (!) hanging by scarf from doorknob in New York apartment....if she'd spent more time cleaning up after herself instead of paying a spic housekeeper she wouldn't have time to be neurotic/manic/suicidal!
2018-06-06 17:40:01 UTC

HAY!

To/too/two (pick one) bad it wasn't some jew cunt!

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-06-06 17:55:12 UTC
It will be an honorable and valorous Jewish woman that kills you. Notice I wrote kill and not murder.
2018-06-07 12:08:07 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:55:12 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
HAY!
To/too/two (pick one) bad it wasn't some jew cunt!
It will be an honorable and valorous Jewish woman
There's no such thing, Y-chi...jew subwomen are all obnoxious
circumcised ragheads...just like that uppity Weinman cunt who got
punched by a cop on the beach in Wildwood NJ.

2018-06-07 16:57:39 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:08:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
It will be an honorable and valorous Jewish woman that kills you. Notice
I wrote kill and not murder.
There's no such thing, Y-chi...jew subwomen are all obnoxious
circumcised ragheads...just like that uppity Weinman cunt who got
punched by a cop on the beach in Wildwood NJ.
Oh, that notorious projection of yours, Razovic! YOU are the most obnoxious
woman I ever came across in my life!
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-11 11:31:34 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
It will be an honorable and valorous Jewish woman that kills you.
Notice
I wrote kill and not murder.
There's no such thing, Y-chi...jew subwomen are all obnoxious
circumcised ragheads...just like that uppity Weinman cunt who got
punched by a cop on the beach in Wildwood NJ.
Oh, that notorious projection of yours, Razovic! YOU are the most obnoxious
woman I ever came across in my life!
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.

Or any other grown-up woman.
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-15 11:19:57 UTC
Oh, that notorious projection of yours, Razovic! YOU are the most obnoxious
woman I ever came across in my life!
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Or any other grown-up woman.
You got that right.

He has no chance with Weinman.

2018-06-16 12:21:24 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 04:19:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right.
You got that inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has no chance with Weinman.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would WANT a chance with circumcised jew
cunt Whineman.

And no matter how many times you try to zsuckle her diseased jew
rectum, you got, LESS than ZERO chance with the jew cunt.

2018-06-16 17:55:49 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 05:21:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Or any other grown-up woman.
You got that right.
You got that inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
He has no chance with Weinman.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would WANT a chance with circumcised jew
cunt Whineman.
YOU filthy gay dreckserb wouldn't know what WHITE people want from a woman
like Weinman!
And no matter how many times you try to zsuckle her diseased jew
rectum, you got, LESS than ZERO chance with the jew cunt.
You frustrated sexual cripple got no chance with ANYONE, not even with the
cows in the meadow that you keep eyeing! LOL
Dumb anal dreckserb Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe,
supports sex with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
2018-06-12 12:17:05 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:31:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.

But no matter how many times you try to zsuckle her fat jew rectum,
you got, less than ZERO chance with her.

2018-06-12 13:02:44 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:05 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.
Why are millions of white men stroking cocks as they watch huge black
bucks take...

their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black

their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black

their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black

and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but it certainly seems that people like
Gordon are FASCINATED by this subject.

Care to comment, Gordon?

[chuckle]

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-06-13 12:40:09 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 06:02:44 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:05 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.
Why are millions of jew subhumans stroking what's left of our genitally mutilated
jew mini-cocks as we watch huge black bucks take...
our jew daughters
our jew wives
our jew grandmothers
and finally, even ourselves
Good, question(s) raghead !

But WE arks, the questions !

2018-06-13 12:50:10 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:

[Gordon's pathetic, lazy forging restored brissed- original text
restored]
Why are millions of white men stroking cocks as they watch huge black bucks take...
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but it certainly seems that people like Gordon are FASCINATED by this subject.
Care to comment, Gordon?
[chuckle]
But WE arks, the questions !
Wrong again, glue-huffer! WE ask the questions!

YOU run off shrieking in fear, holding your colostomy bag!

So? What *is* it with you people wanting a taste of the Jungle,
hmmmmmmmm?

2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:50:10 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Why are millions of jew subhumans stroking what's left of our genitally mutilated
jew mini-cocks as we watch huge black bucks take...
our jew daughters
our jew wives
our jew grandmothers
and finally, even ourselves
Good, question(s) raghead !
But WE arks, the questions !
Right again, Sir ! YOU ask the questions !
WE run off shrieking in jew fear, holding our amputated foreskins !
So ? What *is* it with us subpeople wanting a taste of the Jungle,
hmmmmmmmm ?
Good, question raghead !

WE arks the questions...ALL the questions !

2018-06-14 12:52:21 UTC
[...]
ROFLMJAO
Good, question raghead !
WE arks the questions...ALL the questions !
Wrong again! WE ask the questions, YOU run off in fear, stumbling and
colliding into trash cans from huffing too much glue!

And now we ANSWER the questions!
"Mr. Jew, you are correct-- I want the black man's seed shooting
into ALL my holes, but I don't know why! It's just thrilling, that's all!"
That's it, isn't it Radovich? You Queen Mary Nazis just can't get
enough!

2018-06-15 13:06:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:52:21 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Right again, Sir ! YOU ask the questions !
WE run off shrieking in jew fear, holding our amputated foreskins !
So ? What *is* it with us subpeople wanting a taste of the Jungle,
hmmmmmmmm ?
Good, question raghead !
WE arks the questions...ALL the questions !
I'm wrong again ! YOU ask the questions, WE run off in jew fear, stumbling and
shitting jew b'ricks and colliding into ghetto trash cans from huffing too much HCN gas !
And trying to find. subhuman shite to hide in, like the chickenshit
little jewboi in Schindler's jew list !
And now we ANSWER the questions !
Right !

2018-06-15 13:09:56 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
[...]
See, Gordon? That wasn't so hard was it ?

2018-06-16 12:21:24 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:09:56 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
WE arks the questions...ALL the questions !
I'm wrong again ! YOU ask the questions, WE run off in jew fear, stumbling and
shitting jew b'ricks and colliding into ghetto trash cans from huffing too much HCN gas !
And trying to find. subhuman shite to hide in, like the chickenshit
little jewboi in Schindler's jew list !
And now we ANSWER the questions !
Right !
See, Gordon ? That wasn't so hard was it ?
You're just doing what, you're ordered to do raghead !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-06-16 17:54:52 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 05:21:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Wrong again! WE ask the questions, YOU run off in fear, stumbling and
colliding into trash cans from huffing too much glue!
And now we ANSWER the questions!
"Mr. Jew, you are correct-- I want the black man's seed shooting
into ALL my holes, but I don't know why! It's just thrilling, that's all!"
Right !
See, Gordon? That wasn't so hard was it ?
LOL
You're just keep treating me like I'm an asshole!
But you ARE an asshole, dreckserb Razovic! TOO many people have said so
already!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-20 11:41:59 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 05:21:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Right !
See, Gordon? That wasn't so hard was it ?
LOL
You're just keep treating me like I'm an asshole!
But you ARE an asshole, dreckserb Razovic! TOO many people have said so
already!
The mangina is inferior to what comes out of assholes!

You can say that again!
2018-06-21 12:54:49 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 04:41:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is inferior to what comes out of assholes!
Michael
YOU were excreted from a gook asshole, mong.

Cheers!

RJ (preferrred jew aliash)

2018-06-21 14:10:33 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:54:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You're just keep treating me like I'm an asshole!
But you ARE an asshole, dreckserb Razovic! TOO many people have said so
already!
The mangina is inferior to what comes out of assholes!
Michael
YOU were excreted from a gook asshole, mong.
He wasn't. But you ARE inferior to what comes out of any asshole, dreckserb!
And you KNOW it!
2018-06-22 11:51:37 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 04:41:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

The mangina is inferior to what comes out of assholes!
Michael
YOU were excreted from a gook asshole, mong.
Wrong.

But you are inferior than what is excreted from them.

2018-06-15 13:14:23 UTC
<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-06-14 16:52:53 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:22:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But WE arks, the questions !
Wrong again, glue-huffer! WE ask the questions!
YOU run off shrieking in fear, holding your colostomy bag!
So? What *is* it with you people wanting a taste of the Jungle,
hmmmmmmmm?
ROFLMJAO
Good, question raghead !
Indeed! So what's your retarded answer, dreckserb?
WE arks the questions...ALL the questions !
No you don't! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here and
your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people enjoy dumping in it,
you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-06-13 16:38:41 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but it certainly seems that people like
Gordon are FASCINATED by this subject.
Care to comment, Gordon?
[chuckle]
Good, question(s) raghead !
So, what's your retarded answer, Retardovic?
But WE arks,
You got a hang-up about the word "ask", dreckserb Razovic? Is there ANYTHING
you don't have a hang-up about, psycho? LOL
the questions !
You got a hang-up about exlamations mark, dreckserb? LOL If you added yet
more empty spaces, your exclamation marks would make you appear even more
like a real winner ! See?

LMAO
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-06-12 18:20:40 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Oh, that notorious projection of yours, Razovic! YOU are the most obnoxious
woman I ever came across in my life!
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.
Bleats our resident sexual cripple again! LOL
But no matter how many times you try to zsuckle her fat jew rectum,
you got, less than ZERO chance with her.
...bleats the resident sexual cripple AGAIN! LMAO
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-13 11:41:44 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:31:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.
This article has a picture of her.

https://www.theimproper.com/156773/emily-weinman-story-jersey-cop-beating-gma-watch/

So many normal men would be tempted to lay with her!

2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:41:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch ANI until told to STOP watching ani.
No matter how many times the mangina calls Weinman a cunt, he has NO
chance with her.
Michael
No WHITE person (aka human) would ever WANT a chance with circumcised
jew cunt Weinman.
This article has a picture of her.
https://www.theimproper.com/156773/emily-weinman-story-jersey-cop-beating-gma-watch/
A hideous circumcised jew cunt. And uppity too. One can only imagine
what she'll look like in 30 years' time....like Andrea Mitchell!
Post by Michael Ejercito
So many normal men would be tempted to lay with her!
Michael
As a subnormal slant eyed subhuman, YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for
circumcised jew cunts like Whineman.

2018-06-14 16:52:32 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:22:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch ANI until told to STOP watching ani.
Isn't what your various daddies said to you when you were trained to felch
them properly, poor dumb little Goran, you projecting perverted bitch? <BG>
This article has a picture of her.
https://www.theimproper.com/156773/emily-weinman-story-jersey-cop-beating-gma-watch/
A hideous circumcised jew cunt. And uppity too. One can only imagine
what she'll look like in 30 years' time....like Andrea Mitchell!
Her femininity frightens you, eh, you inveterate gay bastard? <BG>
So many normal men would be tempted to lay with her!
Michael
As a subnormal slant eyed subhuman, YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for
circumcised jew cunts like Whineman.
Stop projecting your OWN sexual predicament onto all those that you know are
superior to you, sexual cripple Razovic!
2018-06-06 18:26:41 UTC
Obviously there's still no effective medication available for our
AIDS-infested goose-stepping serb felcher! LOL Check her latest idiotic &
HAY!
To/too/two (pick one) bad it wasn't some jew cunt!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What a dumb psychotic asshole!
And the best part: the serbian cunt knows it herself. She just doesn't know
what to do about it! LOL