Question: What is the difference between a bar of soap and a jew?
2019-02-09 00:23:43 UTC
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
Snit
2019-02-09 00:34:46 UTC
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
This is typical Trump fan humor.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-02-09 00:36:51 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Michael Ejercito
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
This is typical Trump fan humor.
Snit's too stupid to understand that it's his own people posting this
under false names.

But then, Snit's too stupid to understand a LOT of things.
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 01:58:09 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Snit
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
This is typical Trump fan humor.
Snit's too stupid to understand that it's his own people posting this
under false names.
But then, Snit's too stupid to understand a LOT of things.
Indeed.

The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)

w***@att.net
2019-02-09 06:39:59 UTC
Post by Snit
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
This is typical Trump fan humor.
Snit's too stupid to understand that it's his own people posting this
under false names.
But then, Snit's too stupid to understand a LOT of things.
Indeed.
The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)
The only "indeed" you need, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid simpleton,
is a hooch somewhere in your ancestral Asian homelands.
The Peeler
2019-02-09 09:04:49 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 22:39:59 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-02-09 16:01:17 UTC
In article <26371375-9686-4086-9298-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 17:16:58 UTC
Post by Snit
This is typical Trump fan humor.
Snit's too stupid to understand that it's his own people posting this
under false names.
But then, Snit's too stupid to understand a LOT of things.
Indeed.
The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)
The only "indeed" you need, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid simpleton,
is a hooch somewhere in your ancestral Asian homelands.
Wrong!

How about laying with a white lady instead?

2019-02-09 13:34:35 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 17:58:09 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)
You are so pitiful and so ashamed of your needledick, your Flip
'heritage' and your jew ainlungus that you forge a Mexican.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-09 16:08:45 UTC
Easy! On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201
were Jewish descent, or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than
0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"), a pathetic sub-loser, who made a "living"
peddling pirated, defective software in London:

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2019-02-09 17:03:50 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 05:34:35 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Snit's too stupid to understand that it's his own people posting this
under false names.
But then, Snit's too stupid to understand a LOT of things.
Indeed.
Inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)
You are so pitiful and so ashamed of your needledick, your Flip
'heritage' and your jew ainlungus that you forge a Mexican.
Your master Michael, forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him because you know
about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 17:28:03 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 17:58:09 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
There was nothing inane about it.
The forger is so pathetic and so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges
several people (me, Mr. B1ack, Susan Cohen, David Hartung, etc.)
You are so pitiful and so ashamed of your needledick, your Flip
'heritage' and your jew ainlungus that you forge a Mexican.
I post under my real name.

2019-02-09 09:03:50 UTC
Anyone?
2019-02-09 13:19:44 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 10:03:50 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Anyone?
One is a soft, squishy, smelly, undesirable brown piece of un-needed
human waste, and the other is a turd.

2019-02-09 16:07:36 UTC
One is a soft, squishy, smelly, undesirable brown piece of un-needed
human waste, and the other is a turd.
A piece of shit doesn't kick and scream when it's hanged:

"At that instant the trap opened with a loud bang. He went down
kicking. When the rope snapped taut with the body swinging wildly,
groans could be heard from within the concealed interior of the
scaffold."

-- report on the hanging of Julius Streicher.
The Jews
He was such a coward. Even the Nazis were probably glad to see him go!
The Peeler
2019-02-09 16:52:44 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Anyone?
One is a soft, squishy, smelly, undesirable brown piece of un-needed
human waste, and the other is a turd.
LOL
The one you flush down the toilet and it's gone. But the other one tends to
resurface and float on the water. LOL
Michael Ejercito

2019-02-10 13:28:14 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 09:09:53 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane! Well zsuckled, mong!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-10 13:39:08 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane! Well zsuckled, mong!
Mangina, there was nothing inane about it.

2019-02-11 12:33:26 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:39:08 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane! Well zsuckled, mong!
Mangina, there was nothing inane about it.
Dreckgook, your' replies' SUBPERSONIFY inanity!
Chee's!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-11 15:59:50 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 04:33:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, there was nothing inane about it.
Dreckgook, your' replies' SUBPERSONIFY inanity!
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Chee's!
BTW, "chee's"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2019-02-11 16:38:50 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane! Well zsuckled, mong!
Mangina, there was nothing inane about it.
Dreckgook, your' replies' SUBPERSONIFY inanity!
Nithing, your Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.

2019-02-11 16:40:29 UTC
Dreckgook, your' replies' SUBPERSONIFY inanity!
Nithing, your Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.
Michael
Indeed! The idiot just doesn't get it!
w***@att.net
2019-02-11 18:04:59 UTC
Nithing, your Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.
2019-02-11 19:48:23 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:04:59 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-02-11 20:38:48 UTC
In article <85e24f92-4d06-4150-9b0a-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
2019-02-12 13:30:34 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:38:50 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane! Well zsuckled, mong!
Mangina, there was nothing inane about it.
Dreckgook, your' replies' SUBPERSONIFY inanity!
Nithing, your Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.
Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is inane...you SUBPERSONIFY inanity.
Like, TOTALLY.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-12 14:02:58 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:30:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, your Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.
Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is inane...you SUBPERSONIFY inanity.
Like, TOTALLY.
...projects, again, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-12 21:18:56 UTC
Answer: sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
eats skata, but he does NOT eat "a Grik or a Flip or a jew"!

The Peeler
2019-02-10 16:27:18 UTC
Is there even one?
2019-02-09 13:34:35 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 19:23:43 -0500, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Answer: A bar of soap doesn’t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
And sometimes the jew *becomes* the bar of soap!

Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.

Good, one.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-09 16:56:55 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 05:34:35 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serb arsebandit?
Good, one.
...and you seem to have ENJOYED them! <BG>
2019-02-09 15:47:27 UTC
Answer: A bar of soap doesn?t die after 45 seconds in the shower.
Hope you enjoyed reading this, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson"), you inferior POLACK scum... you will NEVER be one of
us ARYANS!
LOL! nazoid sub-lice trashing each other... good work!
The Jews
2019-02-09 15:55:09 UTC
you will NEVER be one of
us ARYANS!
Everyone else in the world is thanking God they'll never be one of
those "aryans!"

LOL! nazoid sub-lice trashing each other... good work!