HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...THISH ish EXACTLY how it WOIKSH: the more, you POSHT the more your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary Riendeau Gets GOOGLEFUCKED!
2018-10-02 19:42:56 UTC

YESH!

And SHO does your circumcished jew shishter Suzan Binder
And SHO does your shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein!
And SHO does your shleazy shlimy jew pedo shyshadmin ALSHO called
Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
And SHO do YOU jew pedo BARUCH!

EVERY little, jew bit helps !

2018-10-02 19:46:09 UTC
What prize have YOU even won, you old, frustrated, shiteating, child raping LOSER?
The Peeler
2018-10-02 20:11:35 UTC
She can't talk anymore! LOL It must be an especially big load of jizz she
keeps munching! Probably all the jizz from a neo-nazi gang! Listen to this
again, everyone
YESH!
And SHO does your circumcished jew shishter Suzan Binder
And SHO does your shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein!
And SHO does your shleazy shlimy jew pedo shyshadmin ALSHO called
Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
And SHO do YOU jew pedo BARUCH!
EVERY little, jew bit helps !
Every little drop of gay nazi jizz will help you, eh, nazi cocksucker? LOL
"Cheers" is what she says when she's about to swallow the whole load of
jizz! LOL

What a COCKSUCKER! LOL Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, such COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Eh, cocksucking Razovic?
2018-10-03 12:15:38 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-arrests-made-connection-violent-charlottesville-rallies-n915851

Four members of a militant white supremacist group who engaged in
"street battle" at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last
year were arrested on Tuesday in connection with the violent marches,
according to federal prosecutors.

Once again, the Jews manipulate their system and scrape four
glue-huffing thugs off the streets, just like one scraped chewing gum
off one's shoes.

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-10-04 12:26:49 UTC
On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 05:15:38 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-gas-chambers-in-nazi-concentration-camp-in-auschwitz-birkenau-oswiecim-14192648.html
May it be soon, insh'Allah !

2018-10-04 12:43:13 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Re: More HCN gas-Huffers Off The Street and In Ovens Where They Belong
Of course, THIS comes from people who have JEWS run their Aryan prison
gangs! LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Silverstein

Now, he shrieks about "putting Jews in ovens" when he can't holocaust
a SINGLE Jew he's already got the address for!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-05 21:31:29 UTC
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 05:43:13 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>

<jew smut b'rissed>
Re: More HCN gas-Huffers Off The Street and In Ovens Where They Belong
Of course, THIS comes to subpeople who have HUMANS run their jew theme parks !
LOL !
It DOES jew bastard !

2018-10-05 21:59:28 UTC
On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 14:31:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Of course, THIS comes from people who have JEWS run their Aryan prison
gangs! LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Silverstein
Now, he shrieks about "putting Jews in ovens" when he can't holocaust
a SINGLE Jew he's already got the address for!
ROFLMJAO
It DOES jew bastard !
It DOES make everyone laugh, dumb anal Razovic! You simply ARE a laughing
stock, poor sod. It's just your psychopathy that prevents you from
realizing! <BG>
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-10-04 21:20:33 UTC
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 05:26:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by The Jews
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-arrests-made-connection-violent-charlottesville-rallies-n915851
Four members of a militant white supremacist group who engaged in
"street battle" at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last
year were arrested on Tuesday in connection with the violent marches,
according to federal prosecutors.
Once again, the Jews manipulate their system and scrape four
glue-huffing thugs off the streets, just like one scraped chewing gum
off one's shoes.
LOL
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
YES, you, too, will soon be scraped off the streets (or rather off the floor
of your dark basement that you obviously never leave), poor dumb anal
Razovic!

2018-10-05 12:44:15 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It won't be. You'll never know when it's time to commit suicide to
save yourself, like these fine, plump Nazi ladies did!

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-06 12:41:38 UTC
On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 05:44:15 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-gas-chambers-in-nazi-concentration-camp-in-auschwitz-birkenau-oswiecim-14192648.html
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It will be. We'll never know when it's time to commit suicide in ovens to
save ourselves, like those fine, plump, circumcised jew subladies did !
[chortle]

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-10-06 12:59:49 UTC
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It won't be. You'll never know when it's time to commit suicide to
save yourself, like these fine, plump Nazi ladies did!
[chuckle]
[chortle]
You might want to do it now and beat the rush, Gordon!

LOL

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape
a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing
more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
2018-10-07 16:41:24 UTC
On Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:59:49 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-gas-chambers-in-nazi-concentration-camp-in-auschwitz-birkenau-oswiecim-14192648.html
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It will be. We'll never know when it's time to commit suicide in ovens to
save ourselves, like those fine, plump, circumcised jew subladies did !
[chortle]
I might want to do it now and beat the jew rush, Gordon !
You might jew bastard !

2018-10-07 17:21:56 UTC
On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 09:41:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It won't be. You'll never know when it's time to commit suicide to
save yourself, like these fine, plump Nazi ladies did!
[chuckle]
[chortle]
You might want to do it now and beat the rush, Gordon!
LOL
I might jew master !
Actually there's NO other solution to all of your problems, psychopath!
"GB" addressing bullshitting dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse, and sit down to do some serious research."
MID: <peus36$cld$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2018-10-07 19:01:19 UTC
[...]
I might jew bastard !
Well, then-- GET IT DONE!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-08 13:05:22 UTC
On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 12:01:19 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-gas-chambers-in-nazi-concentration-camp-in-auschwitz-birkenau-oswiecim-14192648.html
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
It will be. We'll never know when it's time to commit suicide in ovens to
save ourselves, like those fine, plump, circumcised jew subladies did !
[chortle]
I might want to do it now and beat the jew rush, Gordon !
You might jew bastard !
Well, then-- I'LL GET IT DONE !
DO jew bastard !

BTW for VHY you keep, trying to push circumcised jew cunt Iris and jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein under, the jew bus when it was YOU who
volunteered for 'holocausting'®™, you cowardly jew piece of shite !

2018-10-08 13:20:46 UTC
[...]
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-09 16:34:02 UTC
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:20:46 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
It will be. We'll never know when it's time to commit suicide in ovens to
save ourselves, like those fine, plump, circumcised jew subladies did !
[chortle]
I might want to do it now and beat the jew rush, Gordon !
You might jew bastard !
Well, then-- I'LL GET IT DONE !
DO jew bastard !
BTW for VHY you keep, trying to push circumcised jew cunt Iris and jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein under, the jew bus when it was YOU who
volunteered for 'holocausting'®™, you cowardly jew piece of shite !
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT !
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !

2018-10-09 17:37:10 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 09:34:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape
a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing
more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
I might jew bastard !
Well, then-- GET IT DONE!
LOL
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
Certainly everyone who knows you, knows it, COWARD! LOL
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-10-13 16:49:01 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 09:34:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
Certainly everyone who knows you, knows it, COWARD! LOL
It is just so obvious about the mangina!

jew pedophile
2018-10-14 11:58:06 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:49:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It is just so obvious about the mangina!
Your jew ainlungus is the most obvious thing about YOU, mong!

2018-10-14 16:11:23 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 04:58:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
Certainly everyone who knows you, knows it, COWARD! LOL
It is just so obvious about the mangina!
Michael
Your jew ainlungus is the most obvious thing about YOU, mong!
Not at all! But your notorious PROJECTION indeed IS the most obvious thing
about you!
Post by jew pedophile
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-10-14 16:35:08 UTC
Post by jew pedophile
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:49:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

2018-10-09 18:36:15 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedo
2018-10-10 11:58:08 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 11:36:15 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
BTW for VHY you keep, trying to push circumcised jew cunt Iris and jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein under, the jew bus when it was YOU who
volunteered for 'holocausting'®™, you cowardly jew piece of shite !
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT !
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
You just SAID that ! LOL
I, DID jew bastard ! LOLOK

2018-10-10 12:17:13 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL
You, DID jew bastard ! LOLOK
I should learn from my Jewish master and do what he says!
You got that right, glue-huffer!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-10 14:41:07 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 05:17:13 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedo
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein under, the jew bus when it was YOU who
volunteered for 'holocausting'®™, you cowardly jew piece of shite !
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT !
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
You just SAID that ! LOL
I, DID jew bastard ! LOLOK
You got that right, I'm a cowardly HCN gas-huffer !
You ALL are jew bastard ! Not a cajone among the LOT, of you !

2018-10-10 16:36:49 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:41:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL
You, DID jew bastard ! LOLOK
I should learn from my Jewish master and do what he says!
You got that right, glue-huffer!
LOL
You ALL are right jew master !
Attagirl! THAT's the correct attitude when dealing with your masters,
dreckserb!
Not a cajone among my legs ! See this picture of me: https://ibb.co/hj7hUK
How very sad for you, cajoneless dreckserb!
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 04:58:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You KNOW I'm too much of a coward for THAT!
EVERYONE knows THAT, Gordon! LOL
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL
I, DID jew master ! LOLOK
In fact, EVERYONE says that about you, COWARD!
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 04:58:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL
I, DID jew master ! LOLOK
In fact, EVERYONE says that about you, COWARD!
The mangina keeps proving it with his posts!

2018-10-15 12:27:41 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 09:42:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina keeps proving it with his posts!
YOU keep demonstrating your craven ainlungus with every slant eyed
post!

2018-10-15 12:57:25 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:27:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
EVERYONE knows THAT, jew bastard !
I just SAID that! LOL
I, DID jew master ! LOLOK
In fact, EVERYONE says that about you, COWARD!
The mangina keeps proving it with his posts!
Michael
YOU keep demonstrating your craven ainlungus with every slant eyed
post!
He demonstrates NOTHING like that! But YOU keep demonstrating that you ARE a
miserable, extremely frustrated, abnormal sexual cripple, Razovic!

2018-10-15 16:09:31 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 09:42:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

2018-10-08 18:32:09 UTC
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:05:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape
a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing
more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
I might jew bastard !
Well, then-- GET IT DONE!
LOL
DON'T DARE TO !
That's understood, bigmouthed coward! LOL
Loose Cannon to dumb anal Razovic:
"You were ALWAYS a sick little pervert, a LUZER, a failure.
No one EVER liked you.
EVERYONE always pissed on you."
MID: <oj3de7$er0$***@pcls7.std.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-10-12 15:59:23 UTC
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:05:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I might jew bastard !
Well, then-- GET IT DONE!
LOL
DON'T DARE TO !
That's understood, bigmouthed coward! LOL
The mangina truly is a craven coward.

Now here is an article about how the Democratic leadership is abandoning
morality.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/08/wait-what-democrats-think-that-they-arent-unethical-enough/

Wait, WHAT? Democrats Think That They Aren’t Unethical ENOUGH?

There are so many things in today’s post-Kavanugh confirmation Politico
piece that might explode an ethics-savvy readers’ head, the CDC should seek
leave to ban it as a menace to public health. The Thing is titled,
Democrats Fear They’re the Wet Rag Party: Kavanaugh’s victory leaves many on
the left saying it’s time to get mad—and even, and better proof of the
reality of Trump Derangement and the ethics collapse of the Left would be
hard to find.

A digression: Well, not TOO hard. A novelist and passionate progressive
blogger named Chuck Wendig published this Twitter rant after the
confirmation vote:

There will be renewed calls for civility. Ignore them. They ask for civility
as a way for you to grant them complicity in what they do. Civility is for
normalcy. When things are normal and working as intended, civility is part
of maintaining balance. But when that balance is gone, civility does not
help return it but rather, destabilize it further. Because your civility
gives them cover for evil. Note: this isn’t the same as calling for
violence. But it is suggesting that you should not be shamed for using
vigorous, vulgar language. Or for standing up in disobedience. Or for
demanding acknowledgement and action in whatever way you must.

Fuck Trump. But he’s just the ugly fake-gold mask they’ve put on this thing.
Fuck all the GOP, fuck that blubbering, bristling frat boy judge, fuck
McConnell, Ryan, Grassley, Collins, every last one of them. Fuck them for
how they’ve shamed victims and helped dismantle democracy. They will tell
you to smile, that we need to get back to business, that we gotta heal the
rift and blah blah blah — but that’s the desire of a savvy bully, who wants
you to stop crying after he hit you, who wants you not to fight back. But
you can cry. And you can fight back. They can eat shit. All of them. They
can eat a boot covered in shit. Winter is coming, you callous fucknecks, you
prolapsed assholes, you grotesque monsters, you racists and rapists and
wretched abusers, you vengeful petty horrors.

Sidenote: some will tell you to be civil because our rage and scorn will
fuel the other side, but fuck that double standard in both its ears.

Well, if you hadn’t said those SASSY WORDS and demonstrated ANGER at our
whittled-down democracy, I for a second might’ve been convinced not to eat
this baby. But fie! Fie on you! Your incivility MADE me eat this baby!”
Spoiler warning: they were always gonna eat that baby.

PS— It’s okay if you’re not okay.

I keep hearing the talking point that confirming Kavanaugh somehow
undermined democracy. This is essentially a Big Lie, which the Democrats and
“the resistance,” being totalitarians in training, are employing with
increasing frequency, if not deftness. Democracy is allowing elected
Presidents to appoint qualified judges to the Supreme Court, which is what
Trump did, and the Democrats tried to prevent. Our democracy demands the
presumption of innocence and due process, which Democrats tried to declare
null and void. Our democracy demands equal justice under law, which means
that accusers and the accused both have rights, and one gender isn’t
accorded greater deference than the other.

How did poor Chuck’s brains and values get this scrambled?

End of digression: back to Politico. Reporter John Harris tells us that
Democrats think they were too nice when they employed every cheap trick,
unfair avenue of inquiry and a series of late, legally and factually dubious
attacks on Kavanaugh’s character to defeat or at least delay his
confirmation.

Does this post-confirmation quote make your head explode?

“They are more ruthless,” said Jennifer Palmieri, who over a quarter-century
has served as a top aide to Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack
Obama. “And I don’t want to be like them. … The answer can’t be for
Democrats to be just as cynical.”

A veteran CLINTON aide says Republicans are more ruthless, after Democrats
orchestrated a smear campaign in which a judge with an unblemished personal
and professional career was repeatedly called a sexual predator and a serial
rapist in the absence of any reliable evidence whatsoever?

How about this one:

This is more or less the Michelle Obama Doctrine, as articulated at the 2016
Democratic convention, just a few weeks before Hillary Clinton lost to
Donald Trump: “When they go low, we go high.” Post-Kavanaugh Democrats
interviewed this weekend aren’t exactly repudiating this idea—but they are
qualifying it in important ways. As they articulate it, their answer is to
be more realistic about what they see as Republicans’ strategy to disregard
principle and process in their pursuit of power—as they argue the GOP did in
ramming through Kavanaugh despite accusations of sexual assault—and more
disciplined in a long-term way in fighting back.

What alternate universe is Michelle blathering about? High? Refusing to
accept the results of the election is high? Boycotting the President’s
Inauguration and pressuring performers not to help the nation celebrate
democracy in its traditional day of bi-partisan welcome to a new POTUS is
high? Calling for impeachment before a new President takes office is high?
Proposing or attempting one effort to defy the election after another—See
Impeachment Plans A,B,C, D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L, M, and N–is high?

The Republicans “rammed” nothing through, except in the sense that they
employed the norm-busting no-filibuster tactic that DEMOCRATS (Thanks,
Harry!) rammed through regarding federal judges nominated by President
Obama. The “nuclear option” is high? Not blocking a confirmation because of
a one late hit accusation that is “credible” but unconfirmable, and two
others that not credible and stink like a week-old cod is not “ruthless” or
“going low” but known as “fairness” and “the presumption of innocence”?

If this article had been written BEFORE the Kavanaugh ethics train wrck
rolled out of the station, it would have made my head explode. Sanctuary
cities—high? Using and financing children to carry an anti-Second Amendment
message to the public—high?

Advocating mob-harassing and bullying Republican officials and members of
the Trump administration in restaurants and on the street—high? HIGH?

ARGHHHHHHHH…

Now this one:

Republicans treasure their own grievances about what they view as the
opposition’s willingness to win ugly (see Bork, Robert), often with the
added claim that the “mainstream media” is serving as accomplice.

Claim???? Nah, there’s no mainstream media bias! Did the author read the
web, newspapers, or any broadcast source other than Brietbart, the New York
Post and Fox News? Is Politico kidding, lying, or hopeless biased?

CNN veteran Frank Sesno, who was last on the air when there was still some
semblance of journalism ethics, took on CNN’s fake-ethicist hack Brian
Stelter yestoday when the mainsteam media apologist defended the
overwhelmingly biased coverage of the Kavanaugh hearings.

Stelter had downplayed the liberal media’s enthusiasm for smearing Kavanaugh
as simply “misreporting” on their part. “Do you think the press is coming
out of this looking weaker because many people feel that the press chose a
side through this,” he asked Sesno?

Ya think????

Said Sesno:

Yes. Certainly, that’s the way it’s going to look to Trump supporters and to
people who have been questioning media’s bias and their ability to report
straight for a long time. We know where the public trust numbers are for the
press, and it’s generally somewhere down below the basement.

Look, the fact of the matter is, by any reasonable measure, this has been an
extraordinary week for this president. Forget the Russia investigation.
Forget the tax story. Forget all the rest. Trade deal with Mexico and
Canada, unemployment numbers that haven’t been this low since 1969. And
following through on what he said, which was to remake the Supreme Court and
a triumph with Kavanaugh himself.

The coverage has been unrelentingly negative. In many cases deserved that
the kind of coverage a president – any president gets. But what the public
and what the White House come away from this with is some fair territory to
wag their fingers and say, I told you so. Even Joe Scarborough goes on the
air says the mainstream media was unfair toward the President. So, there’s
going to be some very serious thinking now and as the county – as you
pointed out—as divided, more divided than it’s ever been coming out of this
Kavanaugh thing around this stuff, I think the challenge grows greater for
the media to figure out where it’s going and how it’s going to try to find
as balance in all of this.

There are many more examples of delusion in the Politico piece, along with
misleading stats and false equivalencies, but my head is in tatters. Oh all
right, maybe one more: here’s what Politico, and apparently many Democrats,
think are equivalent episodes:

Al Franken is a long-time liberal warrior accused of predatory sexual
behavior who is now licking his wounds in exile.

Brett Kavanaugh is a long-time conservative warrior accused of predatory
sexual behavior who is now licking his wounds on the United States Supreme
Court.

Franken’s primary accuser had photographic evidence to back her complaint.
Other accusations were never investigated, and Franken never clearly denied
them. He did not have to resign, and indeed could not have been forced out
of office based on what was alleged. Nobody called him a rapist or sexual
predator, nor was he ever referred to as a predator. The Franken conduct
that was supported by evidence all occurred while he was an adult, and
shortly before his election. The behavior that was in the “he said/she said”
category occurred while he was in office as a U.S. Senator. Franken resigned
before any investigation took place because his own party deliberately
sacrificed him, and he refused to fight for his job and his reputation.

There is no just comparison to Kavanaugh, who was supposed to be considered
for the court based on his record as a judge, not as a “long-time
conservative warrior.” The accusations against him all involved conduct
allged to have occurred before he was an adult, or before he entered the
workforce, and were decades old. Democrats, not Republicans, bullied Franken
into resigning, so Democrats were not being “nice” by assaulting their own,
and were definitely not “going high.” (They thought it would strengthen
their claim that President Trump should resign because of accusations of
pre-Presidency of sexual assault.)

If this is the kind of logic Democrats are going to use to justify becoming
even more unethical than they already are, Heaven help us all.

And if this episode has further polarized the American public into two
warring sides, it is not conservatives versus liberals, or Republicans vs
Democrats. The distant sides consist of those who are willing to discard
basic ethical values, decency and fairness, as well as due process,
presumption of innocence, respect for our institutions and consistent
standards equally applied, all in the pursuit of power, and those who are
not.

2018-10-13 13:22:56 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:59:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina truly is a craven coward.
You are truly a craven ainlunguist.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is an article about how the Democratic leadership is abandoning
morality.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/08/wait-what-democrats-think-that-they-arent-unethical-enough/
Wait, WHAT? Democrats Think That They Aren’t Unethical ENOUGH?
Wait, jews are all Democrats. Could that explain it?

2018-10-13 16:24:59 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:59:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

The mangina truly is a craven coward.
You are truly a craven ainlunguist.
Wrong.
Now here is an article about how the Democratic leadership is abandoning
morality.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/08/wait-what-democrats-think-that-they-arent-unethical-enough/
Wait, WHAT? Democrats Think That They Aren’t Unethical ENOUGH?
Wait, jews are all Democrats. Could that explain it?
Nithing, you are wrong.

2018-10-14 16:38:01 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:24:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina truly is a craven coward.
You are truly a craven ainlunguist.
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
Now here is an article about how the Democratic leadership is abandoning
morality.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/08/wait-what-democrats-think-that-they-arent-unethical-enough/
Wait, WHAT? Democrats Think That They Aren’t Unethical ENOUGH?
Wait, jews are all Democrats. Could that explain it?
Nithing, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, you are an inane jewloving ainlunguist.

2018-10-14 17:11:46 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 09:38:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it does mean WRONG! Capisci,
dreckserb?
Nithing, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, you are an inane jewloving ainlunguist.
Dreckserb, you are a wrong, AGAIN! In fact, you are NEVER right! EVERYTHING
is simply WRONG about you and your life (if one can call that spastic thing
you are suffering from a "life" at all)!

2018-10-13 16:26:07 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 06:22:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well, then-- GET IT DONE!
LOL
DON'T DARE TO !
That's understood, bigmouthed coward! LOL
The mangina truly is a craven coward.
You are truly a craven ainlunguist.
He is nothing like that! But you ARE a craven coward! The entire Usenet
knows about it, you cowardly housebound dreckserb with nothing but a big
mouth!
Now here is an article about how the Democratic leadership is abandoning
morality.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/08/wait-what-democrats-think-that-they-arent-unethical-enough/
Wait, WHAT? Democrats Think That They Aren’t Unethical ENOUGH?
Wait, jews are all Democrats. Could that explain it?
Trump's staff reveals something entirely different. Could you explain that,
you abysmally stupid serbian cunt? LOL
2018-10-08 18:49:53 UTC
Yet ANOTHER defeat for sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")! LOL!

"BurfordTJustice" RULES uk.legal... and sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") RAN, crying in despair!

TSSK!

It better just kill itself, that inferior sub-louse, old pedo Andrzej!

2018-10-05 17:06:03 UTC
On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 05:25:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-arrests-made-connection-violent-charlottesville-rallies-n915851
Four members of a militant white supremacist group who engaged in
"street battle" at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last
year were arrested on Tuesday in connection with the violent marches,
according to federal prosecutors.
Once again, the Jews manipulate their system and scrape four
glue-huffing thugs off the streets, just like one scraped chewing gum
off one's shoes.
LOL
May it be soon, insh'Allah !
YES, you, too, will soon be scraped off the streets (or rather off the floor
of your dark basement that you obviously can't leave), poor dumb anal
Razovic!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
Gordon writes about anuses and diarrhea."
2018-10-09 12:29:43 UTC
[...]
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.

Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html

Charges in Harvey Weinstein sex assault case in jeopardy after one accuser's
story undermined by records: sources
By SHAYNA JACOBS
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
OCT 04, 2018 | 3:50 PM

Charges in Harvey Weinstein sex assault case in jeopardy after one accuser's
story undermined by records: sources
Harvey Weinstein appears at his arraignment in Manhattan Supreme Court on
Monday, July 9th. The case against him for an alleged 2004 attack on an
aspiring actress may be in jeopardy after Manhattan prosecutors uncovered
discrepancies in her story. (Jefferson Siegel / New York Daily News)
The case against movie industry pariah Harvey Weinstein for an alleged 2004
attack on an aspiring actress may be in jeopardy after Manhattan prosecutors
uncovered discrepancies in her story, the Daily News has learned.

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office charged the Miramax founder with
sex crimes relating to three women, including former actress Lucia Evans.

inRead invented by Teads

Evans says she was in college and trying to break in to acting when
Weinstein forced her to perform a sex act in his Tribeca office.

But at least one of the charges — the count of criminal sex act pertaining
to Evans, 36 — may be falling apart after prosecutors disclosed to Weinstein’s
side that information contained in a personal log she kept contradicts her
story, sources said.

A year after Weinstein, Hollywood is still soul-searching »
The DA’s office may not be able to move forward with the count, which
carries up to 25 years behind bars, sources said.

The new information may undermine a significant part of the DA’s case
against the 66-year-old fallen Hollywood producer.

A DA spokesman declined to comment on the developments.

RELATED GALLERY

(Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images)

1 / 69
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Stars accused of sexual harassment and assault
But a lawyer for Evans dismissed the information as “gossip” that “should be
considered with the most critical eye toward its source.”

“This rumor reeks of a planted story aimed at discrediting a sexual assault
survivor,” the attorney, Carrie Goldberg, said. “We know of no evidence
refuting our client’s report that Harvey Weinstein forcefully sexually
assaulted her.”

Prosecutors apparently made reference to the disclosure and a related probe
in a Sept. 12 filing, although the specifics were sealed by Manhattan
Supreme Court Justice James Burke.

Assistant District Attorney Joan Illuzzi said the office was providing
Weinstein’s team with “a disclosure and attached letter regarding Count
Six.”

“The investigation into facts set forth in the disclosure are ongoing, and
we will respond to defendant’s motion addressing count Six at the conclusion
of that investigation,” Illuzzi wrote.

A source told The News that Burke is weighing whether to unseal the records
but that a ruling on the issue has been postponed.

According to TMZ, the NYPD and the Manhattan District Attorney's Office have
launched a probe of a lead detective in the case the gossip website says
failed to inform prosecutors he had interviewed a casting director — who
claimed Evans told her she gave Weinstein oral sex in order to get an acting
role.

But a source said the Internal Affairs Bureau does not have an active probe
into the veteran investigator.

“The NYPD, working with its partner the New York District Attorney, is fully
confident in the overall case it has pursued against Mr. Weinstein,” NYPD
spokesman Phil Walzak said in a statement. “The evidence shows that the
criminal case against him is strong. The NYPD will continue to assist the
prosecution any way it can to ensure justice is achieved for these brave
survivors.”

Weinstein’s attorney, Ben Brafman, declined to comment on the developments.

Evans went public to the New Yorker with her story in an October 2017 expose
about the accused serial predator.

“He forced me to perform oral sex on him … I said, over and over, ‘I don’t
want to do this, stop, don’t,’ ” she told the magazine.

“I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want to
kick him or fight him.”

In August, Weinstein’s defense team made public emails that revealed an
ongoing affectionate relationship between Weinstein and another accuser
cited in the indictment, whose name has never been revealed.

She alleges she was raped by him in March 2013 at a Doubletree Hotel on
Lexington Ave. in Midtown.

The woman made efforts to “get together” with him about four months after
she says she was forcibly attacked and continued flirty communications with
Weinstein for years to follow, the potentially-damaging records show.

“I love you, always do. But I hate feeling like a booty call. :),” the woman
wrote to Weinstein in 2017.

If the Evans charges go south, Weinstein still faces a mandatory minimum of
10 years behind bars if convicted of predatory sex assault, a pattern act
count that requires at least two victims.

THAT's for sure!
2018-10-10 14:43:59 UTC
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 05:29:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!

2018-10-10 15:55:19 UTC
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 05:29:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Nithing, you are wrong.

I choose to stay in my country, the United States of America.
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

I suspect guilt will not be too hard to prove.

2018-10-11 12:44:37 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 08:55:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Nithing, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, you should be packing.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I choose to stay in my country, the United States of America.
You don't GET, to choose mong. The ICE popo chooses to deport you
back to your Flip shithole, the Flippines.
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
No, he is not. As a sleazy jew, he is presumed to be guilty until
either 'holocausted'®™ or proven innocent.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I suspect guilt will not be too hard to prove.
And yet you will KEEP, zsuckling his fat jew rectum.

2018-10-11 14:00:44 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:44:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the predictable ridiculous psychotic BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
2018-10-11 16:10:38 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 08:55:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Nithing, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, you should be packing.
I am not going on vacation this week.
I choose to stay in my country, the United States of America.
You don't GET, to choose mong. The ICE popo chooses to deport you
back to your Flip shithole, the Flippines.
I am an American.
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
No, he is not.
Yes, he is.
As a sleazy jew, he is presumed to be guilty until
either 'holocausted'®™ or proven innocent.
That is not the American way.
I suspect guilt will not be too hard to prove.
And yet you will KEEP, zsuckling his fat jew rectum.
You keep fantasizing about sucking Jewish men's rectums.

2018-10-12 19:33:19 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:10:38 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 08:55:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Nithing, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, you should be packing.
I am not going on vacation this week.
You need to be packing for your deportation, asshole.
I choose to stay in my country, the United States of America.
You don't GET, to choose mong. The ICE popo chooses to deport you
back to your Flip shithole, the Flippines.
I am an American.
You are an illegal Flip Chinaman.
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
No, he is not.
Yes, he is.
No, he ABSOLUTELY is NOT....he's a jew for fuck's sake!
As a sleazy jew, he is presumed to be guilty until
either 'holocausted'®™ or proven innocent.
That is not the American way.
That is the American way for jews and other subhumans.
I suspect guilt will not be too hard to prove.
And yet you will KEEP, zsuckling his fat jew rectum.
You keep fantasizing about sucking Jewish men's rectums.
YOU keep actually ZSUCKING jew ani/recti.

2018-10-12 21:28:59 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:33:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I am not going on vacation this week.
You need to be packing for your deportation, asshole.
Does he keep hurting you SOOO much, poor bleating serb cunt? LOL
I am an American.
You are an illegal Flip Chinaman.
HE's an American! YOU are an asshole! Period!
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
No, he is not.
Yes, he is.
No, he ABSOLUTELY is NOT....he's a jew for fuck's sake!
So you feel your inferiority again! No wonder you want to see him harmed,
you lowly cretin!
That is not the American way.
That is the American way for jews and other subhumans.
Jews aren't subhumans. In fact, they are way superior to you. And there is
no special "American way" for either Jews or any other humans, you
psychopathic dreckserb!
You keep fantasizing about sucking Jewish men's rectums.
YOU keep actually ZSUCKING jew ani/recti.
Actually NOT! But you REALLY keep fantasizing about sucking Jewish men's
rectums ...EVERY day!
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic's strange predilections:
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-10-10 16:35:22 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:43:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
YES, you, too, will soon be scraped off the streets (or rather off the floor
of your dark basement that you obviously can't leave), poor dumb anal
Razovic!
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU should be on the open sea to Manila.
Why should he be there, you idiot and psycho?
Now here is an article about Harvey Weinstein.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-weinstein-charge-in-jeopardy-20181004-story.html
Sleazy little jew bastard Weensteen is facing YEARS of non-consensual
inter-racial sodomy in jail, mong. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He's facing YEARS of enjoying his riches. YOU are facing YEARS of being
locked up at home with NOTHING to do but troll on Usenet! Now compare HIS
life to YOUR "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all)! LOL