Fun with jews
2018-10-08 21:15:36 UTC

2018-10-08 21:36:23 UTC
Check this groups every day to see the fun decent people keep having with
the retarded subnormal neo-nazi scum! LOL
2018-10-08 21:44:15 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
Byker
2018-10-09 22:49:33 UTC
"NEMO" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

I don't think it's supposed to be about Jews, just 1943 Byelorussians in
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
Wow, I'd forgotten all about this flick:

Here's the whole film, in three parts, subtitled in English:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a1_1370745925

http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/10-reasons-why-come-and-see-is-the-best-war-movie-ever-made/

War movies don't get much better than this...
NEMO
2018-10-09 22:58:12 UTC
Post by Byker
I don't think it's supposed to be about Jews, just 1943 Byelorussians in
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
You're right. It appears that FAKE "NEMO" believes that this is real footage...

BTW, Dirlewanger died immediately after he was captured -- apparently beaten
to death by Polish guards.
NEMO
2018-10-10 02:48:07 UTC
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
You're right. It appears that FAKE "NEMO" believes that this is real footage...
So finally you admit that a lot of that holocaust bullshit is just
that; bullshit. Congratulations.
One Dirlewanger, how many dead jews?
The Peeler
2018-10-10 08:22:48 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 22:48:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
You're right. It appears that FAKE "NEMO" believes that this is real footage...
So finally you admit that a lot of that holocaust bullshit is just
that; bullshit. Congratulations.
Nope, he said that YOU are bullshit, Loose Sphincter!
BTW, Dirlewanger died immediately after he was captured -- apparently beaten
to death by Polish guards.
One Dirlewanger, how many dead jews?
Not to forget the tens of thousands nazi bastards executed and entire nazi
Germany in ruins. Wanna try it again, Loose Sphincter? <BG>
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
NEMO
2018-10-10 10:34:01 UTC
You're right. It appears that FAKE "NEMO" believes that this is real footage...
Yes.. sorry.
That's OK... you 'tarded nazoid sub-louse :)
Post by NEMO
BTW, Dirlewanger died immediately after he was captured -- apparently
beaten to death by Polish guards.
One Dirlewanger, how many more dead Nazis?
Millions.
And how many big fat Russian dicks entered the vaginas, anuses, and
throats of German women?
Even MORE millions. Repeatedly.
JeSSe
2018-10-10 03:17:35 UTC
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
http://youtu.be/fqKDg5pPzsg
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a1_1370745925
http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/10-reasons-why-come-and-see-is-the-best-war-movie-ever-made/
War movies don't get much better than this...
Is this another one of those movies that makes the Germans the bad guys ??
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
The Peeler
2018-10-10 08:24:16 UTC
Post by NEMO
http://youtu.be/cRKsOH8MyOg
http://youtu.be/fqKDg5pPzsg
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a1_1370745925
http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/10-reasons-why-come-and-see-is-the-best-war-movie-ever-made/
War movies don't get much better than this...
Is this another one of those movies that makes the Germans the bad guys ??
Are you one of those ridiculous impotent psychotic online nazitards that
BRAG about being REAL bad guys and as perverted as the nazis, Slimy Jesse?
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
and ejaculate in your panties."
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
Byker
2018-10-10 17:00:58 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by Byker
War movies don't get much better than this...
Is this another one of those movies that makes the Germans the bad guys ??
It looked like they were having a rip-roaring good time:

https://bit.ly/2REDgFR