Serious question: why do British babes shit and piss all over sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, and prefer TURKISH and GREEK dicks instead?
just-a-guy
2019-09-09 18:42:12 UTC
Here are the facts!

British babes shit on Andrzej
-----------------------------
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"), Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.

British babes love Turkish dick
-------------------------------
"Turkey : Destination for Sex Tourism for British Women Looking for Sex"
And a FILM, too:

British babes love Greek dick
-------------------------------
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-09 20:04:30 UTC
And a FILM, too: http://youtu.be/IvoOVR1Isco
British babes love Greek dick
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
British babes love Turkish dick for much the same reason that cowboys like Turkish saddles.
Eh? Think about that!