Sub looking for casual NSA hookup
2018-08-18 01:26:55 UTC
Basically any male 7 to 70 with a heartbeat will do, I will perform all those
dirty tasks your BF says no to !
I have black hair, brown eyes and brown/yellow skin, yes that is right I am
Asian ! If you ever had ladyboy fantasies look no further !

Will consider hookup with your pets while you watch, sorry no females.

Ooops wrong group, please disregard !
Carolina Reb
Fuck you, you slanty-eyed Gook bastard!
The Peeler
2018-08-18 09:47:37 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:26:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-08-18 08:59:35 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 01:34:59 GMT, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Ooops wrong group, please disregard !
Does the "PIG" you are married to know about your endless gay fantasies on
Usenet, Loose Sphincter? I bet she does! Maybe, if you had a serious
conversation with her, she would allow you to live out your gayness in real
life? Give it a try, "Loose Sphincter"! LOL
2018-08-18 08:59:21 UTC
On 18 Aug 2018 01:26:55 GMT, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt and forger! Get treatment and stop getting on
people's (including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
2018-08-18 17:10:11 UTC
Basically any male 7 to 70 with a heartbeat will do, I will perform all those
dirty tasks your BF says no to !
I have black hair, brown eyes and brown/yellow skin, yes that is right I am
Asian ! If you ever had ladyboy fantasies look no further !
Will consider hookup with your pets while you watch, sorry no females.
Michael
Forger, you are so pathetic and ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!