civil service
2019-02-10 05:07:45 UTC
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 07:01:17 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-031-2436-03A%2C_Russland%2C_Hinrichtung_von_Partisanen.jpg
Kewel!
The Peeler
2019-02-10 08:53:40 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 23:01:17 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 18:24:42 UTC
In article <6e68f5f0-beed-418e-8bba-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 20:04:55 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
Rejected by you and your Toronto Church Street
ASSociates? Marvelous!

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 20:19:30 UTC
In article <c8db4e61-4733-4088-8272-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Go slurp some more jizz, old perv.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 20:34:21 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Go slurp some more jizz, old perv.
Obviously you are overlooking the jizz you take pride in depositing
into Toronto Church Street wayward assholes.....
The Peeler
2019-02-10 21:00:17 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:34:21 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place!

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 21:42:01 UTC
In article <6c356859-234c-427b-acff-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
neo-nazi leader Jeff Hall shot dead by... his 10 year old son,
after the boy could no longer stand the abuse he suffered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall
http://tinyurl.com/q4hxupb

KEWEL!!
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 22:18:42 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
KEWEL!!
Is that what you tell the latest Toronto Church Street asshole that
you bust a nut into, you sick Jew pervert?
NEMO

KEWEL!!
w***@att.net
Fuck you, you Jew pervert son-of-a-bitch!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")

The Peeler
2019-02-10 08:53:12 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 00:07:45 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

<FLUSH>

2019-02-10 18:23:31 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?