HUH? WHO has been, SHODOMISHING jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's (RIF/a"h) circucmcished shitshke widow Mary E. Riendeau on jew shabboshesh???
TallHenry
2019-05-13 19:54:48 UTC

SOMEONE gotta do it! It's mandated in the jew torah toilet roll!

Anushesh SHEIZE up if not SHODOMISHED regularly!

SOOS up her fat shagging shitshke CABOOSH!

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-05-13 20:12:38 UTC
Our resident serb cocksucker obviously just finished sucking off another gay
neo-nazi gang! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
SOMEONE gotta do it! It's mandated in the jew torah toilet roll!
Anushesh SHEIZE up if not SHODOMISHED regularly!
SOOS up her fat shagging shitshke CABOOSH!
"SOOS" is the sound the passionate gay whore makes when she squeezes the
jizz through her gay lips! YUCK!
Post by TallHenry
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
--
"The Jews" about defeated gay Razovic:
"We've reduced him to a terminally brain-damaged shell over the years."