Only a sick lonely faggot with AIDS after he gets out of prison would try to pawn himself off as "Retired Now" and then reference New York as "The Big A" — you're just so hip and hep arentcha walter you nazi Faggot
2019-10-01 11:13:55 UTC
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" ((Does that sound faggy enough walter cuz you wrote it?)) Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"
The Carolina Rectum in alt.singles Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
See the sickly pasty-white walter the hump of the hamptons aka The Carolina Rectum hiding the yellow streak down his back while wearing his little yellow-butterfly T-shirt eh? ---->

https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Carolina Reb
2019-10-02 06:39:39 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
These are old links to the SCCAC dating back five or more
years and are no longer relevant to any significant degree
in the ongoing affairs of my life. However, since you seem
to attach some type of homo-erotic to photos of a political
event and fascination with a non-existent post on alt.singles,
I am have to go one up on you.

I am going to post on alt.singles an image of a butterfly
I had done on my leg many years ago...still there by the
way...

It will be easy for you to find, assuming you have access
to Usenet and are not playing amateur games on Google Groups.
I will leave it up to you to determine whether or not this
photo is "malignant" or ""non-malignant" I shall begin
posting as of now the time is 2:28 AM 10/2/2019

==========

It is posted at 2:32 AM this date and time 2:36 AM 10/2/2019
on alt.singles. It is not appearing here on Google Groups
because of the attached photograph, but assuming you have
Internet access, you should be able to find it. You made
history tonight, Bozo! My FIRST post to alt.singles! That's
the spirit!
The Peeler
2019-10-02 07:50:25 UTC
On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 23:39:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-02 17:31:39 UTC
On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 23:39:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
This one is for you, Bozo:

2019-10-02 18:58:50 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 13:31:39 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-10-02 23:29:50 UTC
Well now what is your problem Bozo all this time U B whining about a non-existent post on alt.singles and now I have given you the real deal, and nothing out of you? Don't like my butterfly tattoo? Well, fuck you, then. You're not getting any more, you whining Jew bitch. Go fuck yourself!
The Peeler
2019-10-03 08:03:40 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:29:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
2019-10-05 03:53:53 UTC
Watch the Nazi faggot Walter Hampton pretend he's not HOMO-SEXUAL, watch him pretend he's not infected with AIDS, watch him pretend he wasn't in prison sitting and sucking on cock to survive, watch him pretend he's retired now, watch him pretend he has friends and a life worth living...
Carolina Reb
2019-10-05 05:46:37 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Well now what is your problem Bozo all this time U B whining about a non-existent post on alt.singles and now I have given you the real deal, and nothing out of you? Don't like my butterfly tattoo? Well, fuck you, then. You're not getting any more, you whining Jew bitch. Go fuck yourself!
Watch the Nazi faggot Walter Hampton pretend he's not HOMO-SEXUAL, watch him pretend he's not infected with AIDS, watch him pretend he wasn't in prison sitting and sucking on cock to survive, watch him pretend he's retired now, watch him pretend he has friends and a life worth living...
What about my butter-fly tattoo photo I uploaded on
alt.singles, just for you, Bozo? It has more flare
to it than those stale five-year-old links to the old
SCCAC, Jewboy. Surely you would want to get with your
fellow Jews north of the border along Toronto's Church
Street, and compare notes. Surely it would not be to
difficult for you to differentiate "malignant" from
"non-malignant" and go from there. Do proceed, Yew
boy. The floor is yours! Inquiring minds want to
know!

Here. I will even help you get started:

http://www.chrc-ccdp.ca
The Peeler
2019-10-05 06:57:51 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 22:46:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-05 09:49:51 UTC
In article <785a0777-e58b-4561-ad37-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
2019-10-05 17:06:17 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Well, then YOU report it the CHRC, Lambsky:

http://www.chrc-ccdp.ca
The Peeler
2019-10-05 17:53:09 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 10:06:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-05 18:38:23 UTC
[shit
What would happen to Jews who EAT SHIT?

Nothing much, Jews have been seen with mental health problems and
dementia eating feces, none of them had ill effects but it does have ill
effects on the health professionals who see it, or who have to clean the
excrement out of their mouths. I have seen 4/5 nurses and doctors all
retching during this process, myself included! One man even enlightened
us to the fact that his feces, had crunchy bits! That revelation caused
all of us to start retching and vomiting again! Nasty! Assuming the
person it came from was healthy - not much. Coprophagia is common in
many animal species and is one of the many less mainstream forms of
human sexual activity but feces is not, of itself, toxic or harmful.
They would likely get sent to the hospital for psychological or
psychiatric evaluation. Coprophagy (aka scatophagy) is a serious
disease, where the victim has an obsession with eating their feces.
Autocoprophagy is when the victim eats their own feces. Cases of it have
been documented since the late 1800’s. It is often caused by “medical
disorders like seizure disorders, cerebral atrophy, and tumors and […]
psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, alcoholism, depression,
obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder,
fetishes, delirium, and dementia - all common characteristics of Jewish
behavior. In 2005, “a 77-year-old man with mild mental retardation was
referred for urgent psychiatric evaluation due to coprophagia.” A
medical evaluation revealed the behavior was involuntary and caused by
depression and cognitive dysfunction.
The Peeler
2019-10-05 19:02:26 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 14:38:23 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to your homegroup

Carolina Reb
2019-10-05 23:22:58 UTC
You dumb Yid homo fuck! The letter "A" appears in "New York?" Just stick with cocks and peckers!
The Peeler
2019-10-06 07:15:52 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 16:22:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Ras
2019-10-07 05:20:50 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
B***@37.com
"Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody "Anybody
Carolina Reb
Delusional fucking Yid.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 20:28:07 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-10-10 00:45:24 UTC
You're such a lonely and pathetic cock sucker arentcha walter pretending you're not despised and a PERVERT eh volunteer fluffer boi who couldn't even get paid for your cock sucking and digging rectum —— of course you're hateful and humiliated but then again you earned and deserve your humiliation, YOU EVIL COCKSUCKER.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-10 01:27:47 UTC
Surely you just jest, oh most homo Jew Bozo.....
The Peeler
2019-10-10 07:39:29 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 18:27:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-10 21:35:09 UTC
In article <33db95b5-637b-42f1-9e07-***@googlegroups.com>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!