YESH YEP YEP, it's FUN posHting the material hacked from David Irving's emails... that way, I can GOOGLEFUCK many many cowardly TRAITORS TO THE CAUSE simultaneously!
Add Reply
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-10 19:43:47 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
Carolina Reb
2019-08-11 09:32:32 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
"2009?" Got anything a little more recent? Such as the post-Cambrian?
Fucking assclown.
NEMO
2019-08-11 09:45:42 UTC
In article <bcbd1195-1b9b-4dc6-ad28-***@googlegroups.com>,

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 09:47:58 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 02:32:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-08-11 10:32:59 UTC
In article <qioo8q$1efh$***@gioia.aioe.org>,
The Peeler <***@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

[...]
https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
I think this is a rather old photo. Pigshit Walt is about 75 yo, no?
The Peeler
2019-08-11 12:39:12 UTC
The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
I think this is a rather old photo. Pigshit Walt is about 75 yo, no?
Yep. Funny thing is, the old idiot seems to think he's kinda "attractive"
and even "straight" looking! Otherwise he wouldn't have posted all those
pics online. LOL
Carolina Reb
2019-08-11 18:16:31 UTC
[...]
Post by The Peeler
The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
I think this is a rather old photo. Pigshit Walt is about 75 yo, no?
Anyway you want to cut it Jewboy, that is an excellent snap! Now,
go on back to Church Street:

Queered!

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:33:21 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:16:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-08-11 19:46:30 UTC
In article <9609c739-de01-49b3-ba13-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-08-11 21:57:27 UTC
In article <82b816be-1843-45fc-871d-***@googlegroups.com>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 22:17:17 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:32:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg