I'm having FUN posting the material hacked from David Irving's emails... that way, I can GOOGLEFUCK many many cowardly TRAITORS TO THE CAUSE simultaneously!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-02-10 18:40:20 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
w***@att.net
"2009?" Fucking simpleton.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 20:18:29 UTC
In article <14f496eb-7d3c-4cfb-9ff3-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb",
made a living:

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.