Dead Jews In The News
2018-11-28 20:45:43 UTC
Kewel!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/how-the-murders-of-two-elderly-jewish-women-shook-france-antisemitism-mireille-knoll-sarah-halimi
The Peeler
2018-11-28 21:09:29 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 15:45:43 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-28 23:20:23 UTC
It will enter through your ear and come out you ass.
B***@37.com
2018-11-29 01:21:23 UTC
You'll be dead soon enough cocksucker, and I'll be fighting with your kin for room enough to dance on your grave just as soon as it happens you pathetic useless cocksucker. You got no idea how many of us are gonna piss on you even before you're buried do you walter hampton you useless POS.
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-29 14:25:29 UTC
Kewel!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/how-the-murders-of-two-elderly-jewish-women-shook-france-antisemitism-mireille-knoll-sarah-halimi
There was nothing kewel about it.

These murders were evil.

2018-11-30 03:21:13 UTC
No. They were good for the Jews.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 10:40:09 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:21:13 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
Ofay
2018-11-30 03:23:52 UTC
Kewel!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/how-the-murders-of-two-elderly-jewish-women-shook-france-antisemitism-mireille-knoll-sarah-halimi
There was nothing kewel about it.
These murders were evil.
Michael
ok. so were murderers of others.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-30 03:28:32 UTC
The very idea of dead Jews thrills me!
The Peeler
2018-11-30 10:44:15 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:28:32 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-12-01 18:45:35 UTC
Post by Ofay
Kewel!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/how-the-murders-of-two-elderly-jewish-women-shook-france-antisemitism-mireille-knoll-sarah-halimi
There was nothing kewel about it.
These murders were evil.
Michael
ok. so were murderers of others.
The very idea of dead Jews thrills me!
You are evil.

2018-12-01 19:24:30 UTC
The very idea of dead Jews thrills me!
You are evil.
Coming from the likes of YOU, you slanty-eyed mongoloid bastard, I
consider that a compliment.
The Peeler
2018-12-01 20:05:35 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 11:24:30 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:

F'up
2018-12-02 17:00:30 UTC
The very idea of dead Jews thrills me!
You are evil.
Coming from the likes of YOU, you slanty-eyed mongoloid bastard, I
consider that a compliment.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with your rejection of morality.

Ofay
c'mon now. let's not hate the jews. i don't even hate zionists. i just don't like what they're doing to the palis.
Carolina Reb
I enjoy hating Jews. Fuck 'em.
Ofay
i know you do. but what if the world was run by the illuminati1? they started off in bavaria. they originally started as an organization to halt injustices. but they may have morphed into an organization that runs the world/creates war etc. i don't know who runs the show, and if it is the jews, you can't lump them into the same basket. if they run the world, they're not all guilty.
Carolina Reb
2018-12-02 19:34:58 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
The very idea of dead Jews thrills me!
You are evil.
Coming from the likes of YOU, you slanty-eyed mongoloid bastard, I
consider that a compliment.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with your rejection of morality.
c'mon now. let's not hate the jews. i don't even hate zionists. i just don't like what they're doing to the palis.
I enjoy hating Jews. Fuck 'em.
i know you do. but what if the world was run by the illuminati1? they started off in bavaria. they originally started as an organization to halt injustices. but they may have morphed into an organization that runs the world/creates war etc. i don't know who runs the show, and if it is the jews, you can't lump them into the same basket. if they run the world, they're not all guilty.
That is just another Jew ploy. They do not want Caucasians to think
collectively. It is a Jew evolutionary strategy. They, as a race, act
collectively. Just as Roosevelt's B-17s were told to bomb Germany, they
were not told to bomb only "bad Germans" and not "good Germans." Jews
want Caucasians to believe there are "good Jews" and "bad Jews." Sorry,
but this bill of laden is defective. I will not purchase this defective
merchandise. There are Jews. Period. They will be dealt with collectively,
and may the Jewess Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum drop dead right along with
the rest of them.
Ofay
i don't think collectively. i think as an individual. and the reason was not because of jewish influence. i started to become libertarian minded because i owned an apartment building and found that the regulations in place discriminated against me. they(regs)were put in place in order to 'protect' tenants from the likes of 'evil' people like me. total shite. i just wanted to be a responsible 'landlord'. so i went on strike, sold the place for a good profit and said flip that noise. i don't need people to regulate me as i am responsible.
Carolina Reb
I know you do.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 22:08:41 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 12:16:15 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2018-12-02 22:07:27 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 12:02:59 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sic, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-02 20:05:01 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:34:58 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-12-02 20:03:47 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:22:35 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-02 20:03:07 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 09:59:36 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2018-12-03 00:52:25 UTC
Post by Ofay
"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
Post by Carolina Reb
Coming from the likes of YOU, you slanty-eyed mongoloid bastard, I
consider that a compliment.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with your rejection of morality.
c'mon now. let's not hate the jews. i don't even hate zionists. i just
don't like what they're doing to >>the palis.
I enjoy hating Jews. Fuck 'em.
Your Judenhass has led to your rejection of morality.

How tragic.

2018-12-03 09:58:46 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:58:52 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2018-12-02 20:01:32 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 09:49:46 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler