Let's list the "DEATH THREATS" Chris X of the BNP has received on Usenet !
Ariadne
2005-10-20 12:37:34 UTC
Since he is at all times an antisemite, this request for information is
posted to:

uk.politics.misc, soc.culture.israel, soc.culture.jewish,
soc.culture.british, alt.politics.british

The antisemite's habit is to avoid posting to Jewish groups
in order promulgate his Nazism without repercussion.

His attempt to limit response to his hatreds however
does not even work in British groups, thanks to those
who abhor his foul posts and his attempt to strip
others of freedom.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Ariadne
2005-10-20 12:45:13 UTC
|> Since he is at all times an antisemite, this request
|> for information is
|> posted to:
|>
|> uk.politics.misc, soc.culture.israel, soc.culture.jewish,
|> soc.culture.british, alt.politics.british
|>
|> The antisemite's habit is to avoid posting to Jewish groups
|> in order promulgate his Nazism without repercussion.
|>
|> His attempt to limit response to his hatreds however
|> does not even work in British groups, thanks to those
|> who abhor his foul posts and his attempt to strip
|> others of freedom.
|>
|> 1.
|> 2.
|> 3.
|> 4.
|> 5.

He has posted one inane response instead of evidence
and deleted some groups !
El Conquistador
2005-10-20 12:46:42 UTC
Post by Ariadne
Since he is at all times an antisemite, this request for information is
uk.politics.misc, soc.culture.israel, soc.culture.jewish,
soc.culture.british, alt.politics.british
The antisemite's habit is to avoid posting to Jewish groups
in order promulgate his Nazism without repercussion.
His attempt to limit response to his hatreds however
does not even work in British groups, thanks to those
who abhor his foul posts and his attempt to strip
others of freedom.
JEWISH THREATS ARE DIME A DOZEN. THEY NEVER CEASE!
JUST PUT YOUR GLOCK IN THE BACK POCKET AND LET THEM
ENJOY SIX INCHES AIRHOLES IN THEIR BELLY!
Ariadne
2005-10-20 13:00:33 UTC
Post by El Conquistador
Post by Ariadne
Since he is at all times an antisemite, this request for information is
uk.politics.misc, soc.culture.israel, soc.culture.jewish,
soc.culture.british, alt.politics.british
The antisemite's habit is to avoid posting to Jewish groups
in order promulgate his Nazism without repercussion.
His attempt to limit response to his hatreds however
does not even work in British groups, thanks to those
who abhor his foul posts and his attempt to strip
others of freedom.
JEWISH THREATS ARE DIME A DOZEN.
Ah, another foul pest of Usenet, NaziCabal !
Post by El Conquistador
THEY NEVER CEASE!
You had better post some then, NaziCabal.

I have not seen one against KKKris X, your
insane self or anyone else !

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Jon°
2005-10-20 13:06:04 UTC
Ariadne, you are not a very clever little "Yiddisher Boy". In fact some of
your cleverer compatriots must squirm with embarrassment at the way you
post. They may even think that with friends like you, Anti-Semitism cannot
be far behind?
øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton

:
Donegal Dannys mum
2005-10-20 13:39:51 UTC
Post by øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton
And you would be wrong as usual.
You fecking NAZI Sassanach bastard.
thas roight rheanne yous tell dat feckin scotch barstard where to get
off the proddy swine that he is. us gypsies shuld stick together son.
why youser a quare lookin divil though isnt ye rhianne i saw yer
picture on here http://gaydar.co.uk/riain_il i new you was that
shortlifter we met in Dunmanway last year near to were auld Mick
Collins bought it God rest him. are ye still selling yer arse fer a
foiver. Do ye know were are Danny is be any chance son?
Ariadne
2005-10-20 14:01:53 UTC
Post by øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton
And you would be wrong as usual.
You fecking NAZI Sassanach bastard.
Fine description of Jinnah Jon.

He is somewhat lacking in Western culture
but goosesteps his way around Usenet anyway.

I have not received any evidence so far of those
"death threats" Chavdullah complains of.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Jon°
2005-10-20 14:14:58 UTC
The term "death threats"! Is more appropriately applied to the modern day
storm troopers and undercover agents of the terrorist state of Israel, then
to other posters on Usenet. These Israeli state assassins murder anybody
that they wish to "shut up".

Zionist Jews cannot tolerate open discussion or comparisons of points of
view. With them it is just the same as Alice's Queen "Off with their heads"
they scream hysterically, they are unable to accept that others have valid
points of view..........So speak all those who do not understand equality of
reason.

It was the same in the Nazi concentration camps........Most of the guards
were Jewish "Kapos" who had sold themselves to the Germans for the usual 30
pieces of silver. They, it is remembered, were the cruellest guards of all,
even to other Jews......Who may not have approved of Zionism?

Who do you think you are?........"The chosen race".
øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton

:
Jon°
2005-10-21 13:42:56 UTC
Hear we go again, unsubstantiated accusations from an uninformed Zionist who
has no historical understanding of what he is posting. The only thing he
understands is how to utilise gutter-language.
øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton

:
Deborah Sharavi
2005-10-21 15:52:32 UTC
Post by Jon°
Hear we go again, unsubstantiated accusations from an uninformed Zionist who
has no historical understanding of what he is posting.
"Unsubstantiated accusations from an uninformed sone Yisrael who has
shown no historical knowledge or understanding of what he is posting"
is more descriptive of the Jon poster here.

Deborah
Ariadne
2005-10-21 16:41:37 UTC
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Jon°
Hear we go again, unsubstantiated accusations from an uninformed Zionist who
has no historical understanding of what he is posting.
"Unsubstantiated accusations from an uninformed sone Yisrael who has
shown no historical knowledge or understanding of what he is posting"
is more descriptive of the Jon poster here.
Deborah
They are all full of lies like Chavdullah who
has not provided evidence of any "death threat"
made against him on Usenet.
Jon°
2005-10-20 14:02:12 UTC
Once more a singular Jewish Zionist raises his head from amongst the shite
that he exists in and makes accusations that suit his ilk more then the
Gentile breed.
øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton

:
Ariadne
2005-10-20 14:08:38 UTC
Post by øéòéï áøúåïý/Riain Barton
BAWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
I am from County Tipperary, Ireland, you fecking eejit.
Goosestepping Jinnah Jon is of indeterminate origin
but we know that his present consists of avoiding
challenges and spewing hatred and lies.

Still no evidence for Chavdullah's allegations of
death threats:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Jon°
2005-10-20 14:18:54 UTC
You never try to refute, in a logical fashion, any of the points I make. If
they were all lies, surely, even a Yiddish schmuck like you would find that
easy.
onlyme
2005-10-20 15:25:12 UTC
...spewing hatred and lies.
That's a bit rich coming from you aridasshole
But why single out Jon and Chris and one or two others......pretty much the
majority of the world despise the Jews...(that's the ideology in
general....the zionazis in particular...but not every Jew individually!).
Untill the Jews clean up their act...this will continue to be the case.
Untill the Jewish people disassociate themselves from evil zionazi-loving
racist bigots such as yourself aridasshole, the will continue to be view in
the negative.
It's only the zionazis who jump on every single negative comment about the
Jews as somehow evil and antisemitic.
It's only the zionazis who go on and on and on and on and on and on and
on....about the holocaust.
It's only the zionazis who seek to perpetuate this hand-wringing victim
mentality...and then use it to their evil ends.
It's only the zionazis who who have the money and influence to control our
media, ...and influence foreign western governments to send their troops to
be slaughtered, to further enhance the zionazi goal of world domination.

For every 1 zionazi...there must be 1000 decent Jews....
So (to the many decent Jews)...isn't is time you turfed out the shite in
your midst?