Ugly-Assed Heifer Heidi Calls it Quits!
2019-10-30 06:02:26 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4237&p=16063#p16062
The Peeler
2019-10-30 09:05:48 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 02:02:26 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-30 13:17:50 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4237&p=16063#p16062
The SPLC became a scam.

Michael
Zaire
2019-10-30 16:01:25 UTC
Where will I go if they fold? I won't be able to get my 2 minutes hate anymore.
The Peeler
2019-10-30 16:35:50 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:01:25 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos:
MID: <c4cabb1d-9c2d-4187-884a-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
2019-10-30 16:31:06 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4237&p=16063#p16062
The SPLC became a scam.
Michael
The SPLC became a scam.
---
like all other jewish charity organizations that funnel US dollars to israel.
The Peeler
2019-10-30 17:44:20 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:31:06 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by Michael Ejercito
The SPLC became a scam.
---
like all other jewish charity organizations that funnel US dollars to israel.
US dollars are NONE of yours, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!