we own you homo male bitches
2018-08-16 10:31:31 UTC
nothing you can do innit

just impotent homo male troll bitches

arentcha

pathetic

owned and pwned

no wonder ur mad —— owned 'n ass fucked arentcha

yeah you are

lusers
dolf
2018-08-16 11:29:39 UTC
-- ADVICE GIVEN TO MR RAYMOND CAFE AND PARTICIPANTS WITHIN THE WELLINGTON
LIQUOR ACCORD OF A LEGAL CLAIM OF BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION OCCASIONING
RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS HATRED AND SEXUAL PREJUDICE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 August 2018

<https://www.facebook.com/MisterRaymond.Sale/>

This is to formerly advise MR RAYMOND CAFE and participants within the
WELLINGTON LIQUOR ACCORD (including the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
and ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE (RAAF) as direct impetus for hatred by the
CURSING OF THE SOVEREIGN: *DIEU* *ET* *MON* *DROIT*) by means of the
accompanying photographic evidence to the contrary that a legal claim of
BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION occasioning racial and religious hatred and sexual
prejudice will at some time in the future (in the time of my convenience)
be made against yourselves and your residual ESTATES for an equivalent sum
of an INSURANCE CLAIM for DAMAGES (sought: $154 million) which as MATERIAL
DETAILS were made to the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION AS EARLIER
SUBMISSIONS DATED 17 TO 20 JULY 2018 AND ACKNOWLEDGED BY THEM WITH AN EMAIL
@ 1234 HOURS 24 JULY 2018.

WHILST IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE THAT DOCUMENT A SUMMARY OF THE CLAIM
IS CONVEYED WITHIN THE DOCUMENT TITLED: "SOME FREE SPEECH IS A SOCIAL
DISEASE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sociability.pdf>

Nous: #50
Time: 09:25 hrs
Date: 2018.8.14
Torah: [#4, #50, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 4 (#4); Ego: 4 (#4),
@2: Sup: 54 (#58); Ego: 50 (#54),
@3: Sup: 64 (#122); Ego: 10 (#64),
Male: #122; Feme: #64
} // #64

Dao: Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life
Tetra: #77 - Compliance
I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive,
Acquiescence, The flow

Latin: Invacandus {Sign of mercy} Alt: Haayah {Behold God} {

1. PROTECTS & CONSOLES. INSPIRES IN DECISIONS
2. JUSTICE AND LAWYERS
3. JUDGES
4. Eregbuo
}

Abiud {Father of praise}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#433 / #346} / HETEROS {#433 / #346} / TORAH {#398 /
#369}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:4,col:7,nous:50&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,104}&idea:{m,433}&idea:{f,346}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 2, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 50 [Date: 2018.8.14, Time: 09:25
hrs, Super: #433 / #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour, Ego: #346 / #50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of
Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The
receptive, Acquiescence, The flow; Tetra: 77 - Compliance]

H6696@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 59 (#109); Ego: 9 (#59),
@3: Sup: 65 (#174); Ego: 6 (#65),
@4: Sup: 22 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#103),
Male: #196; Feme: #103
} // #346

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #296 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity;
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

#VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
#TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
#POSITION: As. to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
#TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
#CANON: #161

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161@{
@1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9),
@2: Sup: 58 (#67); Ego: 49 (#58),
@3: Sup: 22 (#89); Ego: 45 (#103),
@4: Sup: 80 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18});
Ego: 58 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
Male: #169; Feme: #161
} // #161

#346 as [#50, #90, #6, #200] = tsuwr (H6696): {UMBRA: #14 as #296 % #41 =
#9} 1) to bind, besiege, confine, cramp; 2) (Qal) *TO* *SHOW* *HOSTILITY*
*TO*, be an adversary, treat as foe; 3) (Qal) to form, fashion, delineate;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to confine, secure; 1a2) to shut in, beseige; 1a3) to shut
up, enclose;

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED {ie. SOIL SODDEN} AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

CRUSADING_MATADORI@{
@1: Sup: 15 (#15); Ego: 25 (#25),
@2: Sup: 78 (#93); Ego: 6 (#31),
@3: Sup: 13 (#106); Ego: 28 (#59),
@4: Sup: 31 (#137); Ego: 15 (#74),
@5: Sup: 81 (#218); Ego: 24 (#98),
@6: Sup: 43 (#261); Ego: 63 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
@7: Sup: 48 (#309); Ego: 72 (#233),
@8: Sup: 79 (#388); Ego: 58 (#291),
@9: Sup: 18 (#406); Ego: 27 (#318),
@10: Sup: 69 (#475); Ego: 11 (#329),
@11: Sup: 21 (#496); Ego: 71 (#400),
@12: Sup: 35 (#531); Ego: 76 (#476),
Male: #531; Feme: #476
}

FROM THIS DAY OF 14 AUGUST 2018 IT IS IMMATERIAL WHETHER ANY OF THE PARTIES
WITHIN THE WELLINGTON LIQUOR ACCORD AGAINST WHICH THE LEGAL CLAIM OF
UNSOCIABILITY OCCASIONING RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS HATRED AND SEXUAL PREJUDICE
IS MADE CONTINUE TO LIVE OR DIE, AND REGARDLESS OF INTENTION AS BOER /
ANZAC DEFAMATION AND ACTION TO DISPOSE YOUR RESIDUAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY
AGAINST SUCH ABHORRENT CONDUCT OF UNLAWFUL INHOSPITALITY AND AN ABJECT
UNWILLINGNESS TO RESOLVE THE MATTER IN ANY REGARD FOR THE DIGNITY OF
PERSONS .

-- MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT --

"OH YES DETAILS
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'TWAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

YOUTUBE: "Anthony Hopkins as Harvey Kellogg in Road to Wellville - Hot
Biscuit!"

TROLLING_MILITIA@{
@1: Sup: 60 (#60); Ego: 16 (#16),
@2: Sup: 48 (#108); Ego: 7 (#23),
@3: Sup: 30 (#138); Ego: 80 (#103),
@4: Sup: 18 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 10 (#113),
@5: Sup: 6 (#162); Ego: 76 (#189),
@6: Sup: 64 (#226); Ego: 81 (#270),
@7: Sup: 59 (#285); Ego: 35 (#305),
@8: Sup: 9 (#294); Ego: 61 (#366),
@9: Sup: 25 (#319); Ego: 43 (#409),
Male: #319; Feme: #409
}

If you are going to make rational and reasoned comment in refutation of the
LEGAL CLAIM made against ANY OF THE PARTIES WITHIN THE WELLINGTON LIQUOR
ACCORD then please do without any further #325 - DETRUDE as defamation.
However I know that since #168 - CONDEMNATION / #541 - CONTEMN is coming
your way this Remembrance / Armistice Day 11 November Centennial 2018 that
you must take any irrational means by self justification to defame.

As Police independence within my matters are seriously prejudiced by an
unlawful liquor ban not undertaken in a prescribed manner relating a
reasonable objection made of a boisterous female customer within a supposed
quiet amenity reaching for an eating utensil as weapon incident at the Star
Hotel on 26 March 2017 I have no further confidence within the Victoria
Police addressing my matters of complaint.

Apart from reporting the matter to yourselves by mail only should you
stubbornly wish to take any action, I am intentioned to direct the matter
of BOER / ANZAC defamation and of racial hatred against this person and
yourselves to lawyers in due course.

Thank-you for your update. I hope that your night-shift regime wasn't too
taxing.

I'm having continuous difficulties with PERSON 'B' whom due to his
maladjusted criminality has shown both a disdain for the probity of the
court and an unwillingness to adhere to the decorum which is mandated by
the ORDERS so I am hopeful that the matter will come to some finality and
there is substantial cause to criminally prosecute him.

ONCE AGAIN Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com> YOU
ARE ADVISED TO CEASE ENGAGING WITHIN A CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY ANONYMOUS INTERNET
#325 - DETRUDE AS CLAIMED  BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION OCCASIONING RACIAL AND
RELIGIOUS HATRED AND SEXUAL PREJUDICE AS A LEGAL CLAIM WILL AT SOME TIME IN
THE FUTURE (IN THE TIME OF MY CONVENIENCE) BE MADE AGAINST YOURSELF

A request has been made to FACEBOOK (TO NO AVAIL) for the removal of the
following unlawfully held copyrighted material as being a breach of my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY entitlements under the Digital Millennium Copyright
Act (1998) USA as an example such accompanying defamatory statements as
INTERNET STALKING are BREACHES AS INJURY TO A WITNESS BEFORE ANY ROYAL
COMMISSION BEING AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PURSUANT TO SECTION 6M OF THE ROYAL
COMMISSIONS ACT 1902 WHICH IS SUBJECT TO 10 PENALTY UNITS OR IMPRISONMENT
FOR 1 YEAR:

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103703750559358&set=a.103703790559354.1073741827.100027591995703&type=3>

LET ME SPELL IT OUT TO YOU ATHEISTS AND ROMAN CATHOLICS THAT IF DIEU ET MON
DROIT is the motto of THE SOVEREIGN. Then you are by your impious conduct:

- Impugning as cursing the SOVEREIGN;
- Impugning our entitlement to fair Justice;
- As a battle cry then impugning our BOER / ANZAC tradition whom have
engaged within theatres of war;
- Impugning our right to religious belief in the exercise of voluntary will
without coercion;

I didn’t think it prudent to ask the Jehovah’s Witnesses within the clock
tower square for their advice on DEMORALIZATION OF OUR ARMED SERVICES given
their expertise with such as IDEA: @215 of HITLER’s TABLE TALK on pestilent
Bible students.

As their innate inhospitality was sufficient an answer and the no cold
callers notice upon my door as #391 - management of my home affairs was
adequate protection from their onslaughts.

DIEU ET MON DROIT meaning God and my right, is the motto of the Monarch of
the United Kingdom outside Scotland. It appears on a scroll beneath the
shield of the version of the coat of arms of the United Kingdom used
outside Scotland.

The motto is said to have first been used by Richard I (1157–1199) AS A
*BATTLE* *CRY* and presumed to be a reference to his French ancestry and
the divine right of the Monarch to govern:

— FLANDERS SOIL —
[29 September 2017]

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}

[THAT *DIEU* *ET* *MON* *DROIT* IS A #390 - CROWN ENTITLEMENT BY THE
*BRITISH* *EMPIRE* #391 - HOMOIOS GOVERNANCE PREROGATIVE AGAINST EIGHT
PAPAL BULLS OF VOLUNTĀTIS AND GREGORIAN CALENDAR REFORMS]

I HEAR THE CLARION. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #1 - Nature Contains Nature: {DOUBLE:
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}

STEADFAST MIGHT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}}

MARCHING TO SION. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.

AGAINST THIS WHORE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

IMPLEMENTATION: {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING (#RESH to #TAU)} / DEFINE THE @1
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE CHARACTERISTIC HERE

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

ARREST THE BLIGHT." {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN definition:
VOLUNTĀTIS]

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

It was adopted as the royal motto of England by King Henry V (1386–1422)
with the phrase "and my right" referring to his claim by descent to the
French crown

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit>

DIEU_ET_MON_DROIT@{
@1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 68 (#94); Ego: 8 (#88),
@3: Sup: 41 (#135); Ego: 2 (#90),
@4: Sup: 65 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego: 42
(#132),
@5: Sup: 55 (#255); Ego: 71 (#203),
@6: Sup: 81 (#336); Ego: 39 (#242),
@7: Sup: 36 (#372); Ego: 52 (#294),
@8: Sup: 14 (#386); Ego: 64 (#358),
Male: #386; Feme: #358
}

The informal research task has been completed and we substantially convey
as factual the hypothetical postulate that the *ONTIC* premises as
meta-descriptor prototypes conveying NATURAL LAW of NORMA OBLIGANS by a
circumscribing ethical construct of being / ousia are carried by the
ONTOLOGICAL experience of language as HEBREW / GREEK lexicon being
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING defined by a trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon.

"THERE APPEARS AT FIRST GLANCE TO BE A SELF REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY EMBEDDED
WITHIN THE BIBLICAL TEXT ASSOCIATED TO THE *ONTIC* IMPETUS GIVEN TO THE
ONTOLOGICAL CONTEXT OF *FOUNTAIN* (G4077) WHERE THERE IS ASSIGNED: %5 -
#CENTRE and %20 - #KAF upon 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 as the 11th HEBREW letter
designate for KNOWLEDGE:

[IMAGE: THOTH MEASURES OF HYPERSPACE AND ‘OTH {24x7x13 = #2184 as 6D / #0 -
21 MARCH 1996} CYCLE OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS HAS IT ANY PERENNIAL
SIGNIFICANCE OVER PYTHAGOREAN REDACTION: 1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9 METHODOLOGY FOR
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?]

45: [1]
68: [42]
84: [2]
86: [10]
102: [4]
104: [7]
115: [5]
130: [3]
139: [13]
140: [14, 16] // #14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY; #16 - I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER
146: [15]
148: [12]
150: [28]
156: [21]
157: [17, 41] // #17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE; #41 - I HAVE NO
STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY
158: [23]
161: [9]
166: [11]
168: [26]
169: [18]
171: [20]
173: [27]
175: [22]
177: [29]
180: [19]
181: [24, 35] // #24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS; #35 - I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING
182: [6]
184: [36]
185: [25]
186: [31]
191: [32]
192: [39]
196: [37]
197: [33]
200: [8]
210: [30]
215: [34]
220: [38]
228: [40]

YOUTUBE: “Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Communicating Lessons
(1977)”

"DOTH A FOUNTAIN (G4077) SEND FORTH AT THE SAME PLACE SWEET WATER AND
BITTER?

CAN THE FIG TREE, MY BRETHREN, BEAR OLIVE BERRIES?

EITHER A VINE, FIGS?

SO CAN NO FOUNTAIN (G4077) BOTH YIELD SALT WATER AND FRESH.

WHO IS A WISE MAN AND ENDUED WITH KNOWLEDGE AMONG YOU?

YOUTUBE: "KAF - Secrets of the Hebrew Letters"

YOUTUBE: "Alphabet of Kabbalah 20 The Hebrew Letter Kaf"

LET HIM SHOW OUT OF A GOOD CONVERSATION HIS WORKS WITH MEEKNESS OF WISDOM."
[James 3:11-13 (KJV)]

G4077@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 7 (#87); Ego: 8 (#88),
   @3: Sup: 10 (#97); Ego: 3 (#91),
   @4: Sup: 18 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 8 (#99),
   @5: Sup: 56 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 38
(#137),
   Male: #171; Feme: #137
} // #299

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #99 % #41 = #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner;

THOTH MEASURE: #17 - Oh Aati, who makest thine appearance at Annu; I am not
one of prating tongue.

    #VIRTUE: With Holding Back (no. #17), to have fears.
    #TOOLS: Guardedness (no. #57) means to be impregnable.
    #POSITION: With Compliance (no. #77), orders upheld, but
    #TIME: With Contrariety (no. #6), mutual opposition.
    #CANON: #157

#299 as [#80, #8, #3, #8, #200] = pege (G4077): {UMBRA: #6 as #99 % #41 =
#17} 1) fountain, spring; 2) a well fed by a spring;

We publish our findings so that a peer review may be undertaken and the
core definitions can be utilised for political agreements without the need
to provide any substantial narrative of concise consensus agreement.

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

As is conveyed by the factual instance of TEMPORAL ASSOCIATIONS given of
the GREGORIAN CALENDAR REFORMS AS PAPAL BULL EDICT MADE OF 4 OCTOBER 1582
(but within the BRITISH EMPIRE by Calendar New Style Act 1750 given Royal
assent: 27 May 1751; Commencement: 1 January 1752) you would not be
deploying a delusional characteristic by the Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#349 /
#300} / HETEROS {#249 / #331} / TORAH {#291 / #271} but a cohesive /
coherence as conformity with Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#481 / #391} / HETEROS
{#369 / #416} / TORAH {#369 / #416} being the discriminating NORM having
resumptive as continuing fidelity to the #391 - HOMOIOS basis of governance
being my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

#231 - JUXTAPOSTION CONTROL *INTERFERENCES* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN*
*ANKH*/ *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPES* #CENTRE *AS*
*THEFT* *OF* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC*
*CHURCH* / *FREEMASONRY* *AND* *SUBJECT* *THE* *INSURER* *TO* *THIRTY*
*BILLION* *DOLLARS* *IN* *PROPERTY* *SEIZURE* *BY* *AUTHORITY* *OF* *PAPAL*
*BULLS* RELATED TO INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS AND DUTCH DIRK HARTOG
DISCOVERY OF 26 OCTOBER 1616 AND BRITISH CAPTAIN JAMES COOK'S
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCH AS DISCOVERY UPON 22 AUGUST 1770.

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469} / TORAH {#543 /
#469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,77}&idea:{m,551}&idea:{f,473}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Super: #551 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #473 / #77 -
Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

"[SINCE I] MAY LAND NO MORE UPON THIS EASTERN COAST OF NEW HOLLAND, AND ON
THE WESTERN SIDE I CAN MAKE NO NEW DISCOVERY THE HONOUR OF WHICH BELONGS TO
THE DUTCH NAVIGATORS AND AS SUCH THEY MAY LAY CLAIM TO IT AS THEIR
PROPERTY." [Captain James Cook, 22 August 1770]

As having occurred on 26 October 1616 AO and an immutability in defining
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS which is sustained by seven Papal
Bulls as edicts made upon the Knights Templars as my prerogative racial
heritage.

That any racial claims associated to the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog's as a
representative of the VOC (United Dutch East Indies Company) made upon his
26 October 1616 *AO* (ie. This is the Latin for “In the year of the Order”,
The term is used in Knight Templary) discovery of Australia is tempered by
the reality that the VOC was a private commercial corporation operating
free from the direct Control of the government of the United Netherlands,
yet it would have the authority to make decisions in the name of that
government. The VOC could:

1) Make treaties and declare war or peace in the name of the States
General,
2) Construct forts and arm them with cannons, hire troops,
3) *Establish* *colonies*,
4) Dispense justice, and
5) Enact laws,
6) Even issue its own currency--its coins were not stamped with the symbol
of a nation or head of state, but with the company insignia.

*THE* *VOC* *WOULD* *ESSENTIALLY* *OPERATE* *AS* *A* *STATE* *WITHIN* *A*
*STATE*.

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin:
Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the
Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply as Templars, was
a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne Datum
Optimum (Latin for "Every perfect gift", a quotation from the Epistle of
James 1:17) of the Holy See. The Order was founded in 1119 and active from
about 1129 to 1312. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar>]

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 that
initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the
Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne Datum
Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and made the
Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"AS FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE SPOILS, YOU CAN
CONFIDENTLY PUT THEM TO YOUR OWN USE, AND WE PROHIBIT THAT YOU BE COERCED
AGAINST YOUR WILL TO GIVE ANYONE A PORTION OF THESE."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the Order
was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those church
grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The unique
cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

VOX IN EXCELSO was the name of a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement V in
1312. The directives given within the Bull were to formally dissolve the
Order of the Knights Templar, effectively removing Papal support for them
and revoking the mandates given to them by previous popes in the 12th and
13th centuries.

'In view of the suspicion, infamy, loud insinuations and other things which
have been brought against the other... and also the secret and clandestine
reception of the brother of this Order; in view, moreover, of the serious
scandal which has arisen from these things, which it did not seem could be
stopped while the Order remained in being, and the danger to faith and
souls, and the many horrible things which have been done by the very many
of the brothers of this Order, who have lapsed into the sin of wicked
apostasy, the crime of detestable idolatry, and the execrable outrage of
the *SODOMITES* . . . it is not without bitterness and sadness of heart
that we abolish the aforesaid Order of the Temple, and its constitution,
habit and name, by an irrevocable and perpetually valid decree; and we
subject it to perpetual prohibition with the approval of the Holy Council,
strictly forbidding anyone to presume to enter the said Order in the
future, or to receive or wear its habit, or to act as a Templar.'
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_excelso>]

HISTORICAL NOTE: According to the DEAD SEA SCROLLS account of King David’s
authorship as the psalms and the *TEMPLE* liturgical services for the 24
priestly divisions x 7 x 13 = #2184 days as 6D = 6 x #364 days whereas 6J =
294 x #364 / 293 tropical years = #365.2423 days conveys that King
Solomon’s Temple observed a 364 day calendar and therefore has no valid or
authoritative connection to the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and to the
Temple of Solomon (Latin: Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique
Salomonici), also known as the Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights
Templar, or simply as Templars, as a Catholic military order.

YOUTUBE: “The Very Thought Of You (Michael Buble)”

*SO* *CEASE* *YOUR* *ANONYMOUS* *ATHEIST* / *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *INTERNET*
#325 - *DETRUDE* *AS* *CLAIMED* *BOER* / *ANZAC* *DEFAMATION* OCCASIONING
RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS HATRED AND SEXUAL PREJUDICE.

- dolf

Initial Post: 14 August 2018

#MR #RAYMOND #CAFE #WELLINGTON #LIQUOR #ACCORD
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
B***@37.com
2018-08-17 03:15:32 UTC
Post by dolf
-- ADVICE GIVEN TO MR RAYMOND CAFE AND PARTICIPANTS WITHIN THE WELLINGTON
LIQUOR ACCORD OF A LEGAL CLAIM OF BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION OCCASIONING
RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS HATRED AND SEXUAL PREJUDICE
Blah blah blah blah blah! —— WTF is wrong with you, Dolf? You make no fucking sense, Dolf, but then you knew that already dontcha —— hey did your daddy kick you in the head and then molest you or what? Or was it the other way around?

Hey if you can't hate Jews or hate the haters, please go troll someplace else eh, PLEEEEEEZE!
B***@37.com
2018-08-17 03:43:04 UTC
Want some history on the Loose Cannon Loose Rectum et al trolls here, anybody?

Like The eric f Berg and the Paul Treanor trolls who spoof and hide here like the cowards they are?

But WHY is the shiteating nazoid sub-louse Andrew "Andrzej" Baron so obsessed with Greek Men? Simple: sexual frustration and envy! https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/LoasK239p_0

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.Treanor/zionism.html

Tan Hat efberg thumbnail foto of this troll and classic coward...

is really the thumbnail foto that belongs to this troll...

<quote> [FLUHS]

the Fbergs.jpg (204×204) http://tiny.cc/m2yhdy

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>

Is Loose Rectum / Loose Cannon a secret HIZB UT TAHIR (Spokesman Elias Lamrabet)

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for 7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and another 175 lbs of this totally useless and hideous looking malignant new asshole that she doesn't know what to do with either https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-treanor-b4a24948 -- so should i go with her and her new asshole or should I make up some excuse and stay home. Any logical suggestions will be considered.
can you believe this wordy cunt Loose Cannon says "logical" -- he's so very logical and pretentious for a troll with a cunt innihee<<
This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for 7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and another 175 lbs of this totally useless and hideous looking malignant new asshole she doesn't know what to do with https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-treanor-b4a24948 -- so classmates should i go with her and her new asshole or should I make up some excuse and stay home. Any logical suggestions will be considered.

==================================

Is this the same Loose Rectum who shits all over Israel and Jewish newsgroups while he hides under his red hoodie and then shits all over himself here too eh??

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-treanor-b4a24948

Is he the eric f Berg or the Paul Treanor troll — who knows, somebody does.

And WHY is the shiteating nazoid sub-louse Andrew "Andrzej" Baron so obsessed with Greek Men? —— Cuz he takes up the the ass that's why!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/LoasK239p_0

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.Treanor/zionism.html

Tan Hat efberg thumbnail foto of this troll and classic coward...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MgiEGIjdpuU/V6CPYNquyeI/AAAAAAAAAME/stvT526ypHIsAaj-EP7rER-t466MmK4dgCL0B/s204-no/the%2Bbergs.jpg

Is he really the thumbnail foto that belongs to this troll...

PUH-THETIC TROLLS.
2018-08-17 12:37:08 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Want some history
HERE'S some jew history, bonzo: crucifixion of G-d followed BY:
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...

HTH

2018-08-17 13:53:56 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by B***@37.com
Want some history
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...
And their God resurrected them time and again (just like he did with Jesus
the Jew that he allowed to get crucified) and made them stronger and more
successful than ever before! So much that losers like you keep screeching
all day long because of them! LOL
HTH
NOTHING is going to help you, dreckserb Razovic! Especially not in your
moments of death when the Truth will appear to you in absolute horror!
serb bitch Razovic would LIKE to fuck, but CAN'T:
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-21 16:41:52 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by B***@37.com
Want some history
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...
And their God resurrected them time and again (just like he did with Jesus
the Jew that he allowed to get crucified) and made them stronger and more
successful than ever before! So much that losers like you keep screeching
all day long because of them! LOL
They totally dominate the mangina!

2018-08-21 18:55:40 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:20:16 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off to your homegroup finally, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2018-08-22 17:02:21 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...
And their God resurrected them time and again (just like he did with Jesus
the Jew that he allowed to get crucified) and made them stronger and more
successful than ever before! So much that losers like you keep screeching
all day long because of them! LOL
They totally dominate the mangina!
There is nothing ladyboy about me.

There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes!

2018-08-22 18:43:56 UTC
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes!
Michael
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slanty-eyes, Gookboy!
The Peeler
2018-08-22 23:03:08 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:43:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2018-08-23 15:39:43 UTC
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes!
Michael
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slanty-eyes, Gookboy!
Wrong!

Check out these couples!

http://imgur.com/8iMzE9x

2018-08-22 11:29:28 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:41:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
They totally dominate the mangina!
Michael
The jews like totally dominate you two GBLTPQC guardian fairies!
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!

2018-08-22 16:39:15 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:41:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

They totally dominate the mangina!
Michael
The jews like totally dominate you two GBLTPQC guardian fairies!
Nithing, there is nothing fairy about us.
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!
There you go again with sucking ani.

2018-08-23 12:46:21 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:39:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
They totally dominate the mangina!
Michael
The jews like totally dominate you two GBLTPQC guardian fairies!
Nithing, there is nothing fairy about us.
You are both like TOTALLY fairy, mong.
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!
There you go again with sucking ani.
Michael
YOU have been zsuckling jew ani/recti since you were weaned off your
gook mammy's rectum at 5 years old!

2018-08-23 15:31:43 UTC
On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 05:46:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is nothing fairy about us.
You are both like TOTALLY fairy, mong.
Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!
There you go again with sucking ani.
Michael
YOU have been zsuckling jew ani/recti since you were weaned off your
gook mammy's rectum at 5 years old!
ONLY an unclean inferior spirit would ever make any such statement, you
filthy dreckserb!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, you're the faggot here along with Loose Canon and Caroline Reb. Have you collected new strains of AIDS at Jeffson Hill?
2018-08-24 16:46:29 UTC
On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:07:39 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:39:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
They totally dominate the mangina!
Michael
The jews like totally dominate you two GBLTPQC guardian fairies!
Nithing, there is nothing fairy about us.
You are both like TOTALLY fairy, mong.
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!
There you go again with sucking ani.
Michael
YOU have been zsuckling jew ani/recti since you were weaned off your
gook mammy's rectum at 5 years old!
Faggot, you're the faggot here along with Loose Canon and Caroline Reb. Have you collected new strains of AIDS at Jeffson Hill?
Dreckgook, you're the GBLTPQC gook ladyboy here along with your
slant-eyed gook puppet master Ejershito.

Have fun at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot this weekend!

BTW Jeffson Hill [sic][SIC!!! LOL] is where drug-fucked jew wannabe
Y-chi Netfish is locked up.

2018-08-24 17:52:12 UTC
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:46:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, you're the faggot here along with Loose Canon and Caroline Reb.
Have you collected new strains of AIDS at Jeffson Hill?
Dreckgook, you're the GBLTPQC gook ladyboy here along with your
slant-eyed gook puppet master Ejershito.
Psychotic NONSENSE by our resident dreckserb!
Have fun at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot this weekend!
More psychotic NONSENSE by our resident dreckserb!
BTW Jeffson Hill [sic][SIC!!! LOL] is where drug-fucked jew wannabe
Y-chi Netfish is locked up.
And even MORE ridiculous psychotic NONSENSE by our resident dreckserb!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
2018-08-22 16:43:53 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 04:29:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
And their God resurrected them time and again (just like he did with Jesus
the Jew that he allowed to get crucified) and made them stronger and more
successful than ever before! So much that losers like you keep screeching
all day long because of them! LOL
They totally dominate the mangina!
Michael
The jews like totally dominate you two GBLTPQC guardian fairies!
They MAKE you zsuckle their fat jew ani/recti!
...try that in English, you demented hysterical serb peasant! LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Some of poor retarded anal Razovic's latest psychotic lingo:
"GOOGLEFUCKED! SHOOSH! LOMPO! TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-22 17:29:22 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Want some history
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...
You sound a little angry there, little feller.
You need to git some of them happy pills maybe?
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-23 15:27:11 UTC
On 8/17/2018 5:37 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by B***@37.com
Want some history
purges, pogroms, plagues, beatings, massacres, discriminations,
persecutions, expulsions, ethnic cleansings, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas...
You sound a little angry there, little feller.
You need to git some of them happy pills maybe?
The mangina's soul is consumed by Judenhass.

How tragic.

How pathetic.

2018-08-17 12:37:08 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
nothing you can do innit
Nothing YOU can do innit raghead!

Go swing bonzo!

2018-08-17 13:55:53 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
nothing you can do innit
just impotent homo male troll bitches
arentcha
pathetic
owned and pwned
no wonder ur mad —— owned 'n ass fucked arentcha
yeah you are
lusers
Well, we can screech impotently on Usenet!
Yep, that's the ONE and ONLY thing you screeching lusers can do! LOL