Marine Corps again is up front.
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-08 18:40:46 UTC
Sorry day for those of us that are Marines. The shooter in California last night was a Marine Vet. I don't know what the answer is but Israelis should look at this and be glad the Tzhal doesn't have the same problem with it's veterans.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-08 19:31:20 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Sorry day for those of us that are Marines. The shooter in California last night was a Marine Vet. I don't know what the answer is but Israelis should look at this and be glad the Tzhal doesn't have the same problem with it's veterans.
You Colorado residents have your own issues...even those with
"Israeli citizenship."

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
The Peeler
2018-11-08 20:17:17 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 11:31:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

נפש בר יוחאי
Well that you were to apply for Israeli citizenship you'd probably suck every dick you could to be accepted unlike me that received citizenship form immigrating, working, opening a bank account and being a contributing member of society.
נפש בר יוחאי
And even after sucking all that Arab dick you still wouldn't be an Israeli and never will. I seriously doubt that you are American either. You are way to big of a coward to be an Israeli or an American. You is probably and nasty old Muslim cocksucker with a midget dick that can't even satisfy a $2.00 whore.
Ofay
only the irish have midget dicks. too much whisky and potatoes.
נפש בר יוחאי
I love Irish women. Every one I've made love to were outstanding in the sack. Also I've never met an Irish coward.
Loose Cannon
...or a brave jew. (I'm talking about real ones, not reject converts)
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:25:01 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:27:02 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I love Irish women. Every one I've made love to were outstanding in the
sack. Also I've never met an Irish coward.
...or a brave jew. (I'm talking about real ones, not reject converts)
...or rather a nazi who is NOT a sick asshole! You are a case in point,
Loose Sphincter!
2018-11-09 08:22:08 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:37:40 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the hypocritical nazi-cock sucker's latest sick bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical sucker of nazi cock?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2018-11-09 07:25:45 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Sorry day for those of us that are Marines. The shooter in California last night was a Marine Vet. I don't know what the answer is but Israelis should look at this and be glad the Tzhal doesn't have the same problem with it's veterans.
You Colorado residents have your own issues...even those with
"Israeli citizenship."
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
Well that you were to apply for Israeli citizenship you'd probably suck every dick you could to be accepted unlike me that received citizenship form immigrating, working, opening a bank account and being a contributing member of society.
That off-the-wall Non Sequitur remark does not address the issue of
your residing in the state of Colorado, which has installed a homosexual
Jew for a governor. Does this homosexual Jew also possess Israeli
citizenship like yourself? Is he "kosher?" Does he have a "partner?"
If so, does the "partner" become the "first lady" or the "first man" of
Colorado? Inquiring minds want to know!
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:26:41 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 23:25:45 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,