<SHIGH> SHO! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com))....WHO is SHODOMISHING your family of jew ANUSHES today now that your jew SHUBSCHLONG has, been DISHABLED by a jew SHTROKE?
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson)
2019-07-06 16:40:32 UTC

WHO is it jew pedo BARUCH?

DID, you even think of DESHIGNATING a SHUCCESSHOR???

Those jew ANUSHESH must not go through jew shabbosh UNSHODOMISHED!

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and RELENTLESSH
GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder

Line 'em up and SHOD the fucking lot of 'em!

SOOS up, every g-ddam jew CABOOSH!

LOMPO!
NEMO
2019-07-06 16:52:37 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>, fsturluogh5
@gmail.com says...
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson)
HUH?
WHO is it jew pedo BARUCH?
DID, you even think of DESHIGNATING a SHUCCESSHOR???
Those jew ANUSHESH must not go through jew shabbosh UNSHODOMISHED!
SHO! NO more jew shabbosh shodomy MITZVOT for jew pedo BARUCH!

HAS, he earned enough jew mitzvot for jew heaven (Miami)?

LOMPO!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-06 17:17:20 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 09:52:37 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by NEMO
WHOOS!
"WHOOS"? Is that what you say when you got pubic hairs (or perhaps
rather anal hairs) in your cocksucking serbian gob (see sig)? YUCK!
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2019-07-10 13:42:01 UTC
Post by NEMO
WHOOS!
"WHOOS"? Is that what you say when you got pubic hairs (or perhaps
rather anal hairs) in your cocksucking serbian gob (see sig)? YUCK!
You got that right about the mangina!

Jack Marshall writes about Presley Pritchard.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/06/ethics-hero-montana-firefighter-presley-pritchard/

Ethics Hero: Montana Firefighter Presley Pritchard
JULY 6, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

This is how female empowerment is supposed to work.

Presley Pritchard was a paramedic who aspired to be a firefighter. She was
told, however, that at 120 pounds (that’s the “before” photo on the left
above) she was too small and weak for the physically demanding job. Did she
sue? Did she take advantage of reduced strength and fitness qualifications
to get what she wanted anyway? Did she try to find a firefighting outfit
that had a “diversity” quota to meet? Did she give up? Did she decide that
she treasured her Size 2 wardrobe more than her ambition?

No, what Presley Pritchard did was begin a long, tough training regimen
involving weight training and power-lifting along with a muscle-building
diet and increased caloric intake. She raised her body weight by 30%, and
aced the firefighter fitness requirements, allowing her to join Evergreen
Fire Rescue in Flathead County, Montana without any relaxed standards. She
writes,

People told me I couldn’t do it. They said I wouldn’t be a firefighter. They
said I was too small and that I was a female which would make it harder…. I’m
the healthiest mentally as I’ve ever been. I can keep up with the guys, I am
confident in my job performance, and most of all, I’m happy. …I’m hoping if
any of you females (or males) are struggling with not feeling like you’re
good enough or like you can make it, this will give you hope. Don’t let them
tell you you’re too weak, too small, not good enough, not strong enough.

Pritchard has also used photographs of her upgraded physique on social
media to inspire others. She has 33,000 followers on her Instagram page,
where she sometimes displays photos like this…

…along with messages like this..

And, just as sure as it is certain to rain on the Fourth of July, some
complained to the Fire Department that Pritchard’s photos made them feel
“uncomfortable.,” meaning, I guess, that they would be “uncomfortable” if an
attractive woman carried them out of a burning house. Would Pritchard’s
pride in her physical transformation cost her the very goal she transformed
to attain? Is the Too Sexy Firefighter Principle a sub-category to the
Naked Teacher Principle?

Defiant, Pritchard prepared a powerpoint slide show for the board, including
her workout and bathing suit photos with various calendar photos of male
firefighters. She also read from the Montana Annotated Code for gender and
sex discrimination.

Speaking for the board later, Evergreen Fire District Board Chairman Brodie
Verworn said that Pritchard’s online photos were not a concern.

2019-07-11 12:59:09 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 06:42:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right about the mangina!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Presley Pritchard.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) plagiarised about Presley Pritchard (whoever the fuck HE
is)?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-07-11 14:10:32 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 05:59:09 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
WHOOS!
"WHOOS"? Is that what you say when you got pubic hairs (or perhaps
rather anal hairs) in your cocksucking serbian gob (see sig)? YUCK!
You got that right about the mangina!
Inane.
There is NOTHING inane about stating the truth and agreeing with the truth,
you cocksucker!
Jack Marshall writes about Presley Pritchard.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) plagiarised about Presley Pritchard (whoever the fuck HE
is)?
INTELLIGENT people care about Marshall's smart and original writings, serb
peasant!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-11 16:35:29 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 06:42:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Presley Pritchard.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) plagiarised about Presley Pritchard (whoever the fuck HE
is)?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marhall is a world-renowned ethicist.

2019-07-06 17:15:31 UTC
Our resident serb cocksucker just sucked off another gay neo-nazi gang! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson)
DID, you even think of DESHIGNATING a SHUCCESSHOR???
Those jew ANUSHESH must not go through jew shabbosh UNSHODOMISHED!
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and RELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
Line 'em up and SHOD the fucking lot of 'em!
SOOS up, every g-ddam jew CABOOSH!
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
"Assholes come
Assholes go