I think that i can say too that here is my religion
Add Reply
Wisdom90
2019-10-08 01:47:44 UTC
Hello..

I think that i can say too that here is my religion:

I was just listening to the following:

FRANK SINATRA - LOVE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME

So i have just decided to write a new poem of Love, so here it is:

Love has been good

Like parenthood and the motherhood

Love has been good

Like brotherhood that made us stood !

Love has been good

Is it from wisdom and the insight or from the talmud ?

Love has been good

This is why Love is also like adulthood !

Love has been good

It is why i am Love that has understood !

So it is magic

That our encounter is not a panic

It is magic

That i am coming to you with a so beautiful classic

It is magic

That our love is like telepathic

It is magic

That our love is logic and beautifully romantic

It is magic

That my poetry is beautiful love and not the sarcastic

It is magic

That our love is a beautiful epidemic

It is magic

That our love is so beautifully galactic

It is magic

That our love is so great and that's magic !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:42:23 UTC
Post by Wisdom90
Hello..
FRANK SINATRA - LOVE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME
http://youtu.be/9pLpzNPiB48
[...]
here is my religion:
---
a greaser singing pop?
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:47:34 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:42:23 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
---
a greaser singing pop?
A gay piece of shit muzzie trolling in an Israeli ng,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit?