Caucasian Race "Invented" (Chuckle!)
2019-08-09 12:19:36 UTC
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait, here’s some more: ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
The book’s author, Theodore Allen, was a Marxist and he co-invented the
now-ubiquitous “White privilege” meme. How can humans be “invented”? The
book says “When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there
were no ‘white’ people…” (Note: British Whites officially settled in
Virginia in 1607, and earlier than that in a piecemeal fashion. So much
for Allen’s “facts”).

https://www.versobooks.com/series_collections/33-the-invention-of-the-white-race

More about the book here.

http://www.jeffreybperry.net/5__the_invention_of_the_br_white_race__b___font___font___i__br_volume_1__br__i_ra_116386.htm
NEMO
2019-08-09 12:32:36 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

You're not a Caucasian. You're an ancient, rotting, frustrated
jizz mop.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-09 19:16:40 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 11:19:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-08-09 12:34:26 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:19:36 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
P-Dub
2019-08-09 18:32:32 UTC
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait, here’s some more: ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
The book’s author, Theodore Allen, was a Marxist and he co-invented the
now-ubiquitous “White privilege” meme. How can humans be “invented”? The
book says “When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there
were no ‘white’ people…” (Note: British Whites officially settled in
Virginia in 1607, and earlier than that in a piecemeal fashion. So much
for Allen’s “facts”).
https://www.versobooks.com/series_collections/33-the-invention-of-the-white-race
More about the book here.
http://www.jeffreybperry.net/5__the_invention_of_the_br_white_race__b___font___font___i__br_volume_1__br__i_ra_116386.htm
This author is obviously full of shit.

But I love how much this bothers you.

You think that being 'Caucasian' makes you superior to those who are not.

You are an embarrassment to 'Caucasians' .

Come to think of it, you are an embarrassment to humans.
plainolamerican
2019-08-09 19:30:41 UTC
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait, here’s some more: ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
The book’s author, Theodore Allen, was a Marxist and he co-invented the
now-ubiquitous “White privilege” meme. How can humans be “invented”? The
book says “When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there
were no ‘white’ people…” (Note: British Whites officially settled in
Virginia in 1607, and earlier than that in a piecemeal fashion. So much
for Allen’s “facts”).
https://www.versobooks.com/series_collections/33-the-invention-of-the-white-race
More about the book here.
http://www.jeffreybperry.net/5__the_invention_of_the_br_white_race__b___font___font___i__br_volume_1__br__i_ra_116386.htm
Caucasian Race "Invented"
---
races are a human construct that divide people.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-09 19:40:51 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait, here’s some more: ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
The book’s author, Theodore Allen, was a Marxist and he co-invented the
now-ubiquitous “White privilege” meme. How can humans be “invented”? The
book says “When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there
were no ‘white’ people…” (Note: British Whites officially settled in
Virginia in 1607, and earlier than that in a piecemeal fashion. So much
for Allen’s “facts”).
https://www.versobooks.com/series_collections/33-the-invention-of-the-white-race
More about the book here.
http://www.jeffreybperry.net/5__the_invention_of_the_br_white_race__b___font___font___i__br_volume_1__br__i_ra_116386.htm
Caucasian Race "Invented"
---
races are a human construct that divide people.
If you follow your Marxist text close enough, you will see that
the exact wording is "artificial social construct." Then of course,
you have the dynamic duo on this newsgroup - Lambsky and Bozo. How
is it decided who is the "plow-er" and who is the "plow-ee?"

For certain - one of the pair is going to have a case of rectal
hemorrhoids...not to mention the ever-present possibility of an
STD.

Do Lambsky and Bozo flip an American quarter - and thus decide -
who is the "fuckor" and who is the "fuckee?"

Inquiring minds want to know!
NEMO
2019-08-09 20:06:56 UTC
In article <fbdec27f-ab62-457e-bf01-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-10 06:18:15 UTC
Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen
In 1986, while in jail, Kühnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
The Peeler
2019-08-10 08:58:22 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:18:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-08-10 09:15:26 UTC
In article <5616212d-8935-472f-9ec2-***@googlegroups.com>,

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

(you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!

The Peeler
2019-08-09 21:02:53 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:40:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):