Discussion:
HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...feeling BETTER having POPPED a few little jew shub-kiddies' shub-cherries over jew Easter???
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-05 18:07:35 UTC
Permalink
HUH?

HAY!

ARE, you jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!

UP, the good work you should keep!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-04-05 18:18:18 UTC
Permalink
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:27:50 UTC
Permalink
"Is he [David Irving] not a hero to you nazoid sub-lice"

Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
GB
2018-04-05 18:35:09 UTC
Permalink
Post by TallHenry
"Is he [David Irving] not a hero to you nazoid sub-lice"
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-05 18:48:53 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?

They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:56:49 UTC
Permalink
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL,
No, it was not. He admitted to it many times, including recently,
and this took place in Britain, which has no law against denying
the Holocaust.
GB
2018-04-05 19:00:15 UTC
Permalink
On 05/04/2018 19:48, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
The Jews
2018-04-05 19:13:06 UTC
Permalink
Post by GB
On 05/04/2018 19:48, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-07 14:35:12 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:13:06 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by GB
On 05/04/2018 19:48, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you ?
LOLOK

Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
That's a g-ddam *jew* you're replying to, you stupid cunt !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-07 13:48:36 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you?
LOL
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
I mean the "rest of you," Gordon. Try not to huff so much glue and
then you can follow the thread!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
Permalink
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:48:36 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you ?
LOLOK
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
That's a g-ddam *jew* you're replying to, you stupid cunt !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !
I did mean the "rest of us," Gordon.
Try not to huff so much HCN gas and then you can follow the thread !

Surely you can RECOGNISE a fellow raghead from the jew babbling ????

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-09 12:56:46 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-11 12:57:24 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:56:46 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you ?
LOLOK
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
That's a g-ddam *jew* you're replying to, you stupid cunt !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !
I did mean the "rest of us," Gordon.
Try not to huff so much HCN gas and then you can follow the thread !
Surely you can RECOGNISE a fellow raghead from the jew babbling ????
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
The usual non sequitur when you got, no answer raghead ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-11 13:49:25 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by The Jews
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.
What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.
Are you that friend, Gordon?
The usual fact-filled logic when I got, no answer raghead ?
Simple questions, Gordon- even a glue-huffer should be able to answer.

Are you that friend?

Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the movies!

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-13 12:54:12 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:49:25 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
The usual non sequitur when you got, no answer raghead ?
Simple questions, Gordon- even a HCN gas-huffer like me should be able to answer.
Are you that jew HCN gas-huffer ?

Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the jew bestiality movies
you got from, the gook !

With WHAT ?????

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-14 01:05:14 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.
Are you that friend, Gordon?
The usual fact-filled logic when I got, no answer raghead ?
Simple questions, Gordon- even a glue-huffer should be able to answer.
Are you that friend?
Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the movies!
With WHAT ?????
I forgot! It's hard for you to jerk off with your tiny micro-penis,
isn't it?

ROFLMJAO


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-15 13:16:10 UTC
Permalink
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:05:14 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Simple questions, Gordon- even a HCN gas-huffer like me should be able to answer.
Are you that jew HCN gas-huffer ?
Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the jew bestiality movies
you got from, the gook !
With WHAT ?????
I forgot ! It's hard for me to jerk off with my tiny genitally mutilated jew submicro-penis,
isn't it ?
ROFLMHAO

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 15:46:21 UTC
Permalink
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Simple questions, Gordon- even a glue-huffer should be able to answer.
Are you that friend?
Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the movies!
With WHAT ?????
I forgot! It's hard for you to jerk off with your tiny micro-penis,
isn't it?
ROFLMJAO
ROFLMHAO
You're laughing your horny ass off, Raozvic? You jerk off with your ASSHOLE,
right, you anal creep? <VBG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-04-13 15:11:43 UTC
Permalink
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 05:54:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.
Are you that friend, Gordon?
The usual fact-filled logic when I got, no answer raghead ?
Simple questions, Gordon- even a glue-huffer should be able to answer.
Are you that friend?
Don't tell me you're STILL jerking off to the movies!
ROFLMJAO
With WHAT ?????
By thumping on your shit-filled colostomy bag of course, with the shit
spurting all over face. There's no other way for you to jerk off, dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-04-09 20:05:17 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:50:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you?
LOL
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
I mean the "rest of you," Gordon. Try not to huff so much glue and
then you can follow the thread!
LOL
Try not to huff so much HCN gas and then you can follow the thread !
Oh, no! Usenet's "famous" lameassed copycat just "struck" again! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Surely you can RECOGNISE a fellow raghead from the jew babbling ????
Surely we can recognize a psychopathic pervert from her psychopathic
perverted babbling, Miss Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic's strange predilections:
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-04-07 18:12:20 UTC
Permalink
"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-05 19:24:02 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 20:00:15 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/04/2018 19:48, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
Qualms don't even enter into the equation when jews and their
'holocaust'®™ myth are concerned. When you're dealing with the
biggest jew lie of all time...
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-05 19:47:20 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:24:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
Qualms don't even enter into the equation when jews and their
'holocaust'®™ myth are concerned. When you're dealing with the
biggest jew lie of all time...
YOU certainly have NO qualms about making a complete ass of yourself in
public, every single day of your abnormal miserable "life" (if one can call
that spastic thing you are suffering from a "life" at all).
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2018-04-05 19:02:56 UTC
Permalink
Dear shiteating "Holocaust revisionists" -- especially, sick
old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")

With your permission, one simple question... WHY deny?

Why deny the ONLY endeavor of your shiteating fuhrer
which was, relatively speaking, successful?

Let us look at what Shitler tried to achieve, and what
he succeeded in achieving.

He tried to conquer the world -- and his country was
devastated, occupied, and its history tainted forever.

He wanted a "Thousand Year Reich" -- and it lasted four
miserable years.

He tried to push the commies away from Europe -- and
eventually he brought them into Europe for 50 years.

He tried to nurture "Aryan Pride" -- and he ended up
bringing millions of Soviets dicks into the bodily
orifices of German women.

He tried to exterminate the Jews of Europe -- and, in
that at least, he was to a large extent successful.

Yet, you insist on denying the Holocaust... why? Why is it
that you are so determined to rob the crazy shiteater from
his ONLY achievement? Isn't he, after all, your fuhrer?

Dear shiteaters -- it just does not make any sense!
TallHenry
2018-04-05 19:09:52 UTC
Permalink
Post by NEMO
Dear shiteating "Holocaust revisionists" -- especially, sick
old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
With your permission, one simple question... WHY deny?
Why deny the ONLY endeavor of your shiteating fuhrer
which was, relatively speaking, successful?
[...]

Good post actually (although you could have disposed of
the s**teating references).
The Jews
2018-04-05 19:09:43 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:48:53 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
you out) knows it did happen.

They also know that, despite your school-girl whining about banana
boats and whatnot, you are now and forever powerless to try it again.

You've been reduced to hiding in your basements while the Jews run--
and own-- the entire world.

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:09:43 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:48:53 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
us out) knows it did not happen.
I wish it HAD kikey !
Post by The Jews
They also know that, despite our jew school-girl whining about 'never again'
and jew whatnot, we are now and forever powerless to stop it happening again.
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Post by The Jews
We've been reduced to hiding in our evil-smelling jew ghettos while the humans run--
and own-- the entire world.
You got, THAT right kikey!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-07 13:50:44 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
you out) knows it did happen.
They also know that, despite your school-girl whining about banana
boats and whatnot, you are now and forever powerless to try it again.
You've been reduced to hiding in your basements while the Jews run--
and own-- the entire world.
[chuckle]
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon! You've had all this time and you've
never holocausted a SINGLE SOLITARY Jew!

You're such a pathetic nazi even real Nazi's shun you as an abhorrent
sexual cripple!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-09 12:50:22 UTC
Permalink
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:50:44 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
us out) knows it did not happen.
I wish it HAD kikey !
Post by The Jews
They also know that, despite our jew school-girl whining about 'never again'
and jew whatnot, we are now and forever powerless to stop it happening again.
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it will, Gordon !
You BET it will kikey !
But I've had all this time and I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE SOLITARY human !
That's because you're SHITSCARED to come, out of your jew ghetto !

You're such a pathetic little jew raghead even other ragheads shun you
as an abhorrent jew sexual cripple !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-09 12:58:29 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon! You've had all this time and you've
never holocausted a SINGLE SOLITARY Jew!
You're such a pathetic nazi even real Nazi's shun you as an abhorrent
sexual cripple!
That's because I'm SHITSCARED to come, out of my basement !
As you SHOULD be, Gordon! That's why it's so funny to hear you say a
holocaust "will happen," because everyone knows it won't!




"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-11 12:57:24 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:58:29 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it will, Gordon !
You BET it will kikey !
But I've had all this time and I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE SOLITARY human !
That's because you're SHITSCARED to come, out of your jew ghetto !
You're such a pathetic little jew raghead even other ragheads shun you
as an abhorrent jew sexual cripple !
As they SHOULD, Gordon ! That's why it's so funny to hear me say a
holocaust "will never happen," because everyone knows it will !
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-11 13:50:51 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
That's because I'm SHITSCARED to come, out of my basement !
As you SHOULD be, Gordon! That's why it's so funny to hear you say a
holocaust "will happen," because everyone knows it won't!
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !
It won't be "soon." It won't be "later." It won't be "ever!"

You're still jerking off to those interracial movies I gave you!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-13 12:54:12 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:50:51 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
As they SHOULD, Gordon ! That's why it's so funny to hear me say a
holocaust "will never happen," because everyone knows it will !
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !
It WILL be "soon." It won't be "later." It won't be "never again !"
That's, RIGHT raghead

You're still jerking off to those interracial jew movies the gook sent
you !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-14 01:06:19 UTC
Permalink
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
That's because I'm SHITSCARED to come, out of my basement !
As you SHOULD be, Gordon! That's why it's so funny to hear you say a
holocaust "will happen," because everyone knows it won't!
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !
It won't be "soon." It won't be "later." It won't be "ever!"
You're still jerking off to those interracial movies I gave you!
LOL
That's, RIGHT raghead
Well let us know when you are, you know, "done," OK?


Which one is your favorite?


LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

"I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
Arizona."
- Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
not coming to holocaust me.


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-15 13:16:10 UTC
Permalink
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:06:19 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
As they SHOULD, Gordon ! That's why it's so funny to hear me say a
holocaust "will never happen," because everyone knows it will !
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !
It WILL be "soon." It won't be "later." It won't be "never again !"
That's, RIGHT raghead
You're still jerking off to those interspecies jew movies the gook sent
you !
Well I'll let you know when I am, you know, "done," OK ?
Which one is your jew favorite ?

The one in asiansluts.com where the gook subwoman gets her miniature
gook anus sodomised senseless by a nigger ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 15:47:17 UTC
Permalink
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
It won't be "soon." It won't be "later." It won't be "ever!"
You're still jerking off to those interracial movies I gave you!
LOL
That's, RIGHT raghead
Well let us know when you are, you know, "done," OK?
Which one is your favorite?
LOL
Which one is my favorite ?
The one in asiansluts.com where the woman gets her miniature
gook anus sodomised senseless by a nigger ?
That's understood, dumb anal Razovic: you IDENTIFY with the woman and her
arse!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
The Peeler
2018-04-11 17:59:47 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:57:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon! You've had all this time and you've
never holocausted a SINGLE SOLITARY Jew!
You're such a pathetic nazi even real Nazi's shun you as an abhorrent
sexual cripple!
That's because I'm SHITSCARED to come, out of my basement !
As you SHOULD be, Gordon! That's why it's so funny to hear you say a
holocaust "will happen," because everyone knows it won't!
And may it be SOON insh'Allah ! What a fucking MITZVAH that'll be !
Sorry, poor miserable Razovic!

There will NEVER be ANY kind of "mitzvah" for you in your "life"! YOU know
it, I know it, everyone who knows you knows it!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-04-09 20:05:44 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:50:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon!
You BET it will kikey !
How MUCH do you wanna bet on it, poor dumb anal Razovic? Let's say, one year
worth of your welfare cheques, if you lose? If HE loses, you'll get one
million $ from him and the other posters. Agreed? You'd have to kill at
LEAST one Jew though, you housebound idiot! LOL
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-04-05 19:12:12 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:48:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Wanna bet that even "David" (LOL, the IRONY!) would consider you a complete
idiot, if he knew you? <BG>
--
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
Gordon?"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:55:01 UTC
Permalink
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
"Is he [David Irving] not a hero to you nazoid sub-lice"
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
Why? This happened in Britain, which does not have any law
against Holocaust denial.
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:26:37 UTC
Permalink
Looks like our resident sexual cripple, poor dumb anal Razovic, is having
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH?
HAY!
ARE, you jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
UP, the good work you should keep!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such MISERABLE ASSCLOWNS? LOL
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loading...