Queer Caliphate
2019-08-11 18:49:20 UTC
“Queer Theory has infested all of our public and private institutions.
Corporations, social media, churches, schools, colleges, libraries, city
governments, and the corporate media have all partaken of the queer
Kool-aide. With cult-like devotion, they spread the insanity that gender
is just an idea and a feeling rather than a biological fact. Queer
theory is a complete rejection of biological sex, traditional couplings,
and western civilization as we know it. It rejects hetero-normative
couplings and embraces all forms of sexually depraved fetishes including
pedophilia, bestiality, sado-masochism, and incest as legitimate and
perfectly acceptable.” [1].

https://activistmommy.com/the-queer-caliphate-guest-post/?mc_cid=26d94c5a6f&mc_eid=8ea744461b

[1] caliphate = a government under a caliph (leader). Or, a
political/cultural beachhead established before the rest of the troops
arrive.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:52:03 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:49:20 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,