++ (JAA) Again praying for Madhu's (aka self-proclaimed troll's) perishing soul on 03/21/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 03:29:19 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xdpIqbZNRKM/Ukw0x9_6AwAJ
Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
I am glad ...
I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Not sure ...
I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.
Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for
the servant
preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
validation from each other.
Of course. Luke 12:37-46.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ
To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).
Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Blashempy (sic) ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Y1jq8v3IZ6I/zD7-X8t3CgAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Madhu, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
RJ11
There IS no DEO in Laos, gook...just gooks!
The Peeler
2020-03-23 19:23:25 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:53:30 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by RJ11
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Laus DEO.
There IS no DEO in Laos, gook...just gooks!
There IS a LOT of SHIT in your head, serb shithead!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 21:13:13 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ
... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ
Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ
<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ
+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
RJ11
2020-03-24 18:03:49 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:13:13 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<32> 03/23/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face is **YELLOW**, gook!
The Peeler
2020-03-24 19:16:21 UTC
dOn Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:03:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by RJ11
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by RJ11
The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face is **YELLOW**, gook!
NOBODY's face is "yellow", you retarded psychopathic swine!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 19:12:41 UTC
++ (JAA) 03/24/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

RJ11

The Peeler
2020-03-25 12:41:48 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:23:09 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by RJ11
The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face is **YELLOW**, gook.
NOBODY's face is "yellow", you retarded psychopathic swine!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)
2020-03-26 13:11:29 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:49:51 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face is **YELLOW**, shitskin.

Lots of them in Laos...but no DEO.
The Peeler
2020-03-26 13:17:52 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 06:11:29 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "preferred jew aliash Ron
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face is **YELLOW**, shitskin.
NOBODY's face is "yellow", you retarded psychopathic swine!
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)
Lots of them in Laos...but no DEO.
LOTS of shit in your head, serb shithead!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-03-27 12:49:39 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:36:43 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<32> 03/26/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at this gook charlatan with
no medical licence 'practising' medicine by starving patients to
death!!
The Peeler
2020-03-27 13:37:50 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:49:39 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at this gook charlatan with
no medical licence 'practising' medicine by starving patients to
death!!
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at this clinically insane
psychopathic dreckserb without any brains, trying to pose as a "Brit" and
"WASP"! LOL
--
Our anal serbian resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe (aka "The Rectum")
correcting British posters' English over at uk.rec.cars.maintenance:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-03-27 16:37:58 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
++ (JAA) 03/27/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
He defies morality and HaShem!

2020-03-27 16:47:09 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
++ (JAA) 03/27/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
He defies morality and HaShem!
Yep, but he adores shit and assholes!!!! Fucking retarded perverted nazis!
--
Gay anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)

John was a Palestinian not a jew. Just like Jesus.
The Peeler
2020-03-28 13:22:05 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 06:04:54 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "preferred jew aliash Ron
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobsohn (RJ11)
John was a Palestinian not a jew. Just like Jesus.
John was a PURE Jew, just like Jesus whose excessively long JEWISH
genealogical tree is given twice in the Bible, you retarded serb peasant!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)

John was a Palestinian, just like Jesus.
The Peeler
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-03-30 13:22:12 UTC
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:01:40 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Laus DEO ! !
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
There IS no DEO in Laos, just gooks!
There is a HUGE load of SHIT in your sick head, serb shithead!
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)

The Peeler
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD