In Case Someone, Like The Mainstream News Media, Is Claiming That Gook Ejercito Is An American, Don’t Believe Them
2020-01-15 16:46:34 UTC
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
The Peeler
2020-01-15 17:44:33 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:46:34 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
What are you NOW whining about again, you endless unhappy nazoid whiner? Eh?
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!

LOL!!!
Carolina Reb
2020-01-15 18:20:01 UTC
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
The Gook Rejecto is insane. This jacking creature
has delusions of being an "angel." Rejecto could be a potential
threat to Caucasian girls. There have been cases of
unstable persons such as Rejecto - jacking to porn and
then attempting to realize their fantasies by real-world
criminal assaults upon women and girls. The Long Beach
authorities should be notified.
The Peeler
2020-01-15 19:33:49 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:20:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

ICE should be notified.
P-Dub
2020-01-15 20:11:32 UTC
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
The Gook Rejecto is insane. This jacking creature
has delusions of being an "angel." Rejecto could be a potential
threat to Caucasian girls. There have been cases of
unstable persons such as Rejecto - jacking to porn and
then attempting to realize their fantasies by real-world
criminal assaults upon women and girls. The Long Beach
authorities should be notified.
ICE should be notified.
Get a room you worthless pussies.

By the way - Jews are better than both of you. And you both know it.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-16 04:25:34 UTC
Post by P-Dub
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
The Gook Rejecto is insane. This jacking creature
has delusions of being an "angel." Rejecto could be a potential
threat to Caucasian girls. There have been cases of
unstable persons such as Rejecto - jacking to porn and
then attempting to realize their fantasies by real-world
criminal assaults upon women and girls. The Long Beach
authorities should be notified.
ICE should be notified.
Get a room you worthless pussies.
By the way - Jews are better than both of you. And you both know it.
Indeed they are.

All people of east and southeast Asian descent are much better than the both of them!

2020-01-16 04:28:55 UTC
Then go back there, you desultory slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard!
The Peeler
2020-01-16 08:57:01 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 20:28:55 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-01-15 20:23:41 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:05:33 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
ICE should be notified.
Your wife should be notified about your spreading your asscheeks for the
clinically insane nutter from Carolina, Loose Sphincter! LOL
2020-01-15 20:27:09 UTC
He's from the Orient (clearly NOT American)
The Gook Rejecto is insane. This jacking creature
has delusions of being an "angel." Rejecto could be a potential
threat to Caucasian girls. There have been cases of
unstable persons such as Rejecto - jacking to porn and
then attempting to realize their fantasies by real-world
criminal assaults upon women and girls. The Long Beach
authorities should be notified.
ICE should be notified.
I am reasonably certain that Rejecto at least meets
the LEGAL definition of insanity. Whether or not
this could be used against him in a criminal case - if
for example - he should attempt a sexual assault on a
Caucasian girl - remains an open question.
The Peeler
2020-01-15 21:46:45 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:27:09 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
Should a Caucasian female have relations with a gook, she should be the one tested for mental illness.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-16 02:33:01 UTC
I have seen some Caucasian girls from Rejecto's porn-posting activities here. I feel it only a question of time when Rejecto will begin to act out his fantasies. Girls in the Long Beach area are at risk!
The Peeler
2020-01-16 09:00:35 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 18:33:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2020-01-16 04:31:57 UTC
The Gook Rejecto is insane. This jacking creature
has delusions of being an "angel." Rejecto could be a potential
threat to Caucasian girls. There have been cases of
unstable persons such as Rejecto - jacking to porn and
then attempting to realize their fantasies by real-world
criminal assaults upon women and girls. The Long Beach
authorities should be notified.
ICE should be notified.
I am reasonably certain that Rejecto at least meets
the LEGAL definition of insanity. Whether or not
this could be used against him in a criminal case - if
for example - he should attempt a sexual assault on a
Caucasian girl - remains an open question.
Should a Caucasian female have relations with a gook, she should be the one tested for mental illness.
Check out this couple!

http://twitter.com/STPeach/status/1132136031010971648

I wonder what their babies would look like!

2020-01-16 04:54:11 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 20:31:57 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
[...]
Michael
The baby would look exactly like this:

Thank god the slut got Caucasian blood in her or otherwise the kid
would look even worse.
The Peeler
2020-01-16 09:02:14 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:54:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
https://www.centerforhealthjournalism.org/files/title_images/14211552.jpg
Thank god the slut got Caucasian blood in her or otherwise the kid
would look even worse.
Thank God, gay nazoids like you are a laughing stock all over the world,
Loose Sphincter! LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Carolina Reb
2020-01-16 10:11:14 UTC
[...]
Actually, the pair would be eligible for euthanasia. The female -
as punishment for the abominable and detestable crime of
miscegenation - the attempt to mix the blood of our Caucasian
stock with that of the inferior breeds. The Mongoloid participant -
eligible for immediate extermination for even being among our
Caucasian people and attempting to pollute defective DNA in our
gene pool.
The Peeler
2020-01-16 10:37:03 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 02:11:14 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your FAGGOTRY, you disgusting senile nazi homo

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
https://i.imgur.com/VVeiiWH.jpg
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-16 16:50:52 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 20:31:57 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
Should a Caucasian female have relations with a gook, she should be
the one tested for mental illness.
Check out this couple!
http://twitter.com/STPeach/status/1132136031010971648
I wonder what their babies would look like!
Michael
https://www.centerforhealthjournalism.org/files/title_images/14211552.jpg
Thank god the slut got Caucasian blood in her or otherwise the kid
would look even worse.
Actually, the pair would be eligible for euthanasia. The female -
as punishment for the abominable and detestable crime of
miscegenation - the attempt to mix the blood of our Caucasian
stock with that of the inferior breeds.
She did not marry an inferior breed.
Post by Carolina Reb
The Mongoloid participant -
eligible for immediate extermination for even being among our
Caucasian people and attempting to pollute defective DNA in our
gene pool.
Him getting her pregnant would not be pollution!

It would be a blessing!

And if the pregnancy is announced, I will post it!

2020-01-16 17:20:35 UTC
I will post it!
You will jack to it.
The Peeler
2020-01-16 19:13:59 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:20:35 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-01-16 08:59:36 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:08:32 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Should a Caucasian female have relations with a gook, she should be the one tested for mental illness.
It's REALLY all you gay nazitards that need to be checked for mental
illness! Especially Caroloony, the clinically insane schizo and bullshit
artist for whom you love spreading your ass cheeks, Loose Sphincter.
2020-01-20 18:06:29 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Should a Caucasian female have relations with a gook, she should be the
one tested for mental illness.
No, she should be tested for pregnancy, for pregnancy would be awesome!
Post by The Peeler
It's REALLY all you gay nazitards that need to be checked for mental
illness! Especially Caroloony, the clinically insane schizo and bullshit
artist for whom you love spreading your ass cheeks, Loose Sphincter.
No doubt about it!

2020-01-20 18:15:21 UTC
No doubt about it!
Your opinion does not count for anything, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard. You are insane. There is no such thing
as "guardian angels," except perhaps in the twisted minds
of Asiatic Gooks like you.