Happy kristallnacht
2018-11-08 21:00:42 UTC
One of my favorite jew holidays. Have fun everyone!!
Ofay
2018-11-08 21:41:31 UTC
One of my favorite jew holidays. Have fun everyone!!
did you ever think that what if they had done it to you?
The Peeler
2018-11-08 22:05:51 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 13:41:31 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest sick hypocritical bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, you stupid nazi cunt?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-08 22:04:11 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:00:42 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

One of my favourite miserable nazis. Have a good laugh everyone:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
2018-11-08 22:37:38 UTC
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!
B***@37.com
2018-11-08 22:41:31 UTC
One of my favorite jew holidays. Have fun everyone!!
You're a punk arentcha Paul —— the kind that barters his rectum in prison arentcha Paul aka Loose Rectum, eh? You're a coward, and that's why you're always here. Cuz everybody who knows you hates your guts cuz you're a classic loser and a classic coward. Betcha been beat up an awful lot too havenctcha coward —— And you deserve every beating you're gonna get too. You worthless son of a bitch —— you're a spineless punk.
B***@37.com
2018-11-08 22:46:00 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Loose Cannon
One of my favorite jew holidays. Have fun everyone!!
You're a punk arentcha Paul —— the kind that barters his rectum in prison arentcha Paul aka Loose Rectum, eh? You're a coward, and that's why you're always here. Cuz everybody who knows you hates your guts cuz you're a classic loser and a classic coward. Betcha been beat up an awful lot too havenctcha coward —— And you deserve every beating you're gonna get too. You worthless son of a bitch —— you're a spineless punk.
Btw you look pretty faggy in that LinkedIn selfie of yours -- what a worthless derelict-looking faggot you are.