Blessed are You Yahweh our God King of the Universe and protector Israelis, Jews and Marines
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-08 05:31:52 UTC
Amen
w***@att.net
2019-02-08 06:58:04 UTC
Amen
They are not called "Marines," Israeli citizen. They are called
IDF (Israeli Defense Forces). You should know better, after hosting
in Colorado for as long as you have said that you have done.
NEMO
2019-02-08 09:01:36 UTC
In article <e231a8ed-87a2-4949-ba45-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Stalin Shiftin' Shitty Shitler down the shitter: http://tinyurl.com/lbx6quk

LOL!
The Peeler
2019-02-08 09:26:13 UTC
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:58:04 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-02-08 17:04:16 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Amen
They are not called "Marines," Israeli citizen. They are called
IDF (Israeli Defense Forces). You should know better, after hosting
in Colorado for as long as you have said that you have done.
Tek was writing about the United States Marine Corps, of which he is a veteran.

Michael
נפש בר יוחאי
uuuh raaah
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 01:36:39 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by w***@att.net
Amen
They are not called "Marines," Israeli citizen. They are called
IDF (Israeli Defense Forces). You should know better, after hosting
in Colorado for as long as you have said that you have done.
Tek was writing about the United States Marine Corps, of which he is a veteran.
Michael
uuuh raaah
Semper fi

Baruch HaShem

God is great!

Michael
w***@att.net
2019-02-08 18:18:44 UTC
Tek was writing about the United States Marine Corps, of which he is a veteran.
Nobody asked you, you slant-eyed Mongoloid simpleton.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-08 18:50:41 UTC
In article <5c105cc9-eff1-4053-8163-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

MASS RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN: KARMA IS A BITCH, FOLKS!

A Soviet officer, Leonid Rabichev, describes what was the fate
of millions of German women at the end of and after WW2:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-92455.html

"Our troops in East Prussia caught up with the civilians evacuating from
Goldap, Insterburg and other cities which were left by the withdrawing
German Army. They drew carriages and cars. On foot, women, children,
large patriarchal families slowly moved to the west on all roads and
highways of the country.

Our tanks, infantry, artillery and communications troops prodded them
in order to clear the road. They pushed them into the ditches on each
side of the highway, with their carts, furniture, bags, suitcases,
horses. They ran down the elderly and children, and, forgetting to be
thankful to the German troops retreating without a fight, thousands
attacked women and girls.

Women, mothers and their daughters, were lying to the left and right
of the highway, and in front of each, stood a giggling line of men
with their pants down.

Those bleeding and losing consciousness were dragged away. The children
throwing themselves to help them, were shot. You could hear growling,
laughing, screaming and moaning. And their commanders, majors and
colonels, stood on the road, some laughing, some directing - or rather,
regulating the traffic. This was in order to make sure that all of
their soldiers without exception participated. No, it was not to
insure collective responsibility, and not at all a revenge on the
accursed invaders - it was just one hell of a deadly group sex".

TSSSSK! Next time, folks, don't follow Shitlers!
The Peeler
2019-02-08 19:56:26 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 10:18:44 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the senile gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-02-09 01:59:32 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Tek was writing about the United States Marine Corps, of which he is a veteran.
Nobody asked you, you slant-eyed Mongoloid simpleton.
You bring up slant eyes.

So many people love those with slanty eyes.

Two beautiful couples.

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.
w***@att.net
2019-02-09 06:33:49 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Fuck "Quan," and fuck YOU, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid simpleton.
The Peeler
2019-02-09 08:59:32 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 22:33:49 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual

Picture of the senile gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-09 16:00:36 UTC
In article <a8e08dac-b1ac-4f46-b97e-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 17:15:00 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
You hate miscegenation because miscegenation is love.

And you hate love.

w***@att.net
2019-02-10 09:08:59 UTC
You hate miscegenation because miscegenation is love.
Miscegenation is sexual perversion and miscegenation will have no
place in a future North American Nationalist Socialist state.
Miscegenation and fornicating done by ancestral Asians who have
established a beach-head here will be dealt with the
fundamentals..show no mercy..take no prisoners.
The Peeler
2019-02-10 09:44:11 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 01:08:59 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-10 14:16:23 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
You hate miscegenation because miscegenation is love.
Miscegenation is sexual perversion and miscegenation will have no
place in a future North American Nationalist Socialist state.
I am sure pedophilia will have a place in such a state.
Post by w***@att.net
Miscegenation and fornicating done by ancestral Asians who have
established a beach-head here will be dealt with the
fundamentals..show no mercy..take no prisoners.
The reward for miscegenation is babies.

How many ancestral Asians engaged in miscegenation this past weekend?

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 18:28:33 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Miscegenation is sexual perversion
Really? LOLOK!

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-11 18:29:33 UTC
"Sick old nazoid pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Post by w***@att.net
Miscegenation is sexual perversion
Really? LOLOK!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
Walt, the Revd, Loose Cannon, and Topaz would do that for free!

Ofay
2019-02-09 11:55:42 UTC
Amen
Vacation Bar Yochai '??
The Peeler
2019-02-09 17:04:40 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 03:55:42 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove