Walter the hater Hampton — The terrible enfant before he was a Hater?
2018-10-09 06:49:30 UTC
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!

The terrible enfant before he was a Hater.

enfant … hater … homo-sexual
Carolina Reb
2018-10-09 09:14:08 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!
Not that is any concern of yours Bozo, but I did "here back from
somebody." It ultimately led to my introduction into the reality
of White Nationalism and how to deal with Jew sexual deviants such
such as yourself, as is manifested below:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
NEMO
2018-10-09 09:45:53 UTC
In article <110d6d97-d573-455b-bca0-***@googlegroups.com>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
B***@37.com
2018-10-09 19:21:55 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!
Not that is any concern of yours Bozo, but I did "here back from
somebody." It ultimately led to my introduction into the reality
of White Nationalism and how to deal with Jew sexual deviants such
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
an

So you say you did "here" back from somebody" eh —— as is "manifested below" by some imaginary Jewish cock up your AIDS-infected rectum eh walter Hampton you sad sack elderly little child-molesting cock-sucker luzer? —— "still retired now" from prison eh LUSER? Still dreaming of circumcised cock up your butt lonely boi?

Jews own you don't they loooooser —— and they don't even know or care you're alive either eh complete impotent LOSER. You poor little troll. Loser.
Carolina Reb
Fuck you, you goddamn sick sack of Yiddish shit.
NEMO
2018-10-09 19:31:54 UTC
Fuck you,
Please stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!
Carolina Reb
2018-10-09 19:36:21 UTC
Fuck you,
Please stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.
Thank you!
Your Toronto Church Street Yiddish is unique. Does it somehow
increase the number of peckers that travel up your ass?
NEMO
2018-10-09 19:36:52 UTC
In article <973521c6-b13e-468e-88ef-***@googlegroups.com>,

MASS RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN: KARMA IS A BITCH, FOLKS!

A Soviet officer, Leonid Rabichev, describes what was the fate
of millions of German women at the end of and after WW2:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-92455.html

"Our troops in East Prussia caught up with the civilians evacuating from
Goldap, Insterburg and other cities which were left by the withdrawing
German Army. They drew carriages and cars. On foot, women, children,
large patriarchal families slowly moved to the west on all roads and
highways of the country.

Our tanks, infantry, artillery and communications troops prodded them
in order to clear the road. They pushed them into the ditches on each
side of the highway, with their carts, furniture, bags, suitcases,
horses. They ran down the elderly and children, and, forgetting to be
thankful to the German troops retreating without a fight, thousands
attacked women and girls.

Women, mothers and their daughters, were lying to the left and right
of the highway, and in front of each, stood a giggling line of men
with their pants down.

Those bleeding and losing consciousness were dragged away. The children
throwing themselves to help them, were shot. You could hear growling,
laughing, screaming and moaning. And their commanders, majors and
colonels, stood on the road, some laughing, some directing - or rather,
regulating the traffic. This was in order to make sure that all of
their soldiers without exception participated. No, it was not to
insure collective responsibility, and not at all a revenge on the
accursed invaders - it was just one hell of a deadly group sex".

TSSSSK! Next time, folks, don't follow Shitlers!
Carolina Reb
2018-10-09 19:43:57 UTC
[shit
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/poop-picture-id186825263
NEMO
2018-10-09 19:53:05 UTC
In article <94e64eef-b611-4585-a882-***@googlegroups.com>,

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
Carolina Reb
2018-10-10 06:29:58 UTC
LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.
If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"
Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.
LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
"Not looking for sex." I definitely see signs of "antisemitism" in there.
You owe it to yourself, your fellow Jews, and to Israel, to bring this
matter before the Human Rights Commission. That post is not going
away. Who knows? It could possibly lead to "another holocaust!"

Here, I will even help you get started:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html

The Human Rights Commission recognize Jews as a "protected minority,"
so I am sure you will have no problem garnering their attention. That is
all I can do for you...the rest is up to you and your fellow Jews.
In fact, I will even lend you a helping hand:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html

However, do not expect me to trek up to Canada over a post I made on
Atlanta.personals more than eight years ago. Meanwhile, expect more
of the same from me. I fully intend to continue to fuck with you
goddamn lying Jews as much as I damn well please and as OFTEN as I
damn well please. If you don't like it, you goddamn Jew, tuff titty.
The First Amendment protects freedom of speech including in writing,
in speech and in other forms of communications. Now, go tell THAT
to your goddamn Human Rights Commission, you goddamn Toronto Jew.

I fully intend to utilize my First Amendment guarantees to razzle you
goddamn lying Yids until a cold day in Hell arrives, and you can be sure
that day will be a long way off. In fact, I dream about how to deal with
you sexually perverted Jews in the physical world as a corollary to what
I do with you douchebags in the cyber world. Now, go and cry before the
"Human Rights Commission" with my "hate speech," and then sit back and
watch to see if I give a flying fuck.

Go fuck yourself many times!

...and also....

It paid off, fuckface. I can now post on http://www.whitebiocentrism.com.
Think not? YOU try to post there, you Jew Toronto Church Street perv,
and just see how far you get. You'd have far better luck with your next
Church Street pecker. Now, go fuck yourself.

...and for a finale...a good place for the likes of homosexual Jews
like you....

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2018-10-10 08:22:56 UTC
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 23:29:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

Carolina Reb
2018-10-10 17:46:51 UTC
AND?
..you need to go fuck yourself, Jew douchebag.
The Peeler
2018-10-10 18:12:14 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:46:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-10-11 05:19:02 UTC
[shit
...for Lambsky:

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/poop-picture-id186825263
NEMO
2018-10-11 08:37:49 UTC
In article <79eadb72-ed4e-4497-acf9-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://i.imgur.com/LjVfx.jpg

TSSK!
The Peeler
2018-10-11 08:37:41 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 22:19:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2018-10-09 19:50:33 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?
Yes! I am a big fan of festivals. My favorite? Operation Harvest
Festival

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Erntefest

A good time was had by all.
NEMO
2018-10-09 19:54:47 UTC
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
Sick nazoid!
The Peeler
2018-10-09 20:24:17 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 15:50:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Yes! I am a big fan of festivals. My favorite? Operation Harvest
Festival
A good harvest needs fertilizer! My favourite fertilizer:

nazis turned into fertilizer!

2018-10-10 20:11:06 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?
Yes! I am a big fan of festivals. My favorite? Operation Harvest
Festival
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Erntefest
A good time was had by all.
Are you still denying that you're the faggot coward Paul Treanor?