Meet the "Proud Aryan"(tm): Walt "jizz mop" Hampton aka "Carolina Reb"... LOL^12!
2019-06-08 22:51:57 UTC
Just in case further proof was required to the well-known
fact... that 99.999% of these "proud White men" are utter
and complete losers, the dregs of society, stupid, filthy,
ignorant TRASH!

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-09 05:42:29 UTC
Just in case further proof was required to the well-known
fact... that 99.999% of these "proud White men" are utter
and complete losers, the dregs of society, stupid, filthy,
ignorant TRASH!
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes called "fluffer," depending on whom, where and when you
worked in the industry. Techs, labor, and support very rarely
interacted with the stars. That was strictly verboten. If you
were an employee and crossed this line, you would be fired on
the spot.

Try to get your facts straight before you go posting and jacking
on a public forum such as this newsgroup to self-created
fantasies like the Gook, you Jew douchebag.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 08:45:45 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 22:42:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-06-09 08:47:41 UTC
Just in case further proof was required to the well-known
fact... that 99.999% of these "proud White men" are utter
and complete losers, the dregs of society, stupid, filthy,
ignorant TRASH!
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes called "fluffer,"
Spare us the details, you filthy old man. No one's interested
in your jizz mopping/slurping days... PUKE!
Carolina Reb
Fuck you, Jew.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 16:41:44 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 04:18:28 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:

Carolina Reb
2019-06-09 21:10:26 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Get back with your fellow asshole bandits, you Toronto Jew turd:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-06-09 21:12:10 UTC
In article <64271425-f33f-4235-8c15-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-09 21:19:53 UTC
Kühnen came out as gay.
Then quit crying on this newsgroup and go plow his asshole,
you fucking sick Jew perv.
NEMO
2019-06-09 21:32:37 UTC
In article <56330114-9bec-4f5f-a667-***@googlegroups.com>,

THIS is one cool way of exterminating nazoids!

https://vimeo.com/34547053

The FUN starts at 5:30... LOL! The executioner REALLY
knows how to handle the nazoid... KEWEL!!
Carolina Reb
2019-06-09 23:31:30 UTC
THIS
....in your own words, is fun for you, Toronto Jewboi:

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 23:32:47 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 16:31:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

2019-06-09 21:41:04 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 14:19:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):