HUH? HAY! NOT, wishing to disappoint his CNN audience, hanged crypto-jew Anthony Bourdain is planning a special posthumous edition of his programme: 'Parts Unknown - Hell' to be aired in 2019!
2018-06-11 12:44:48 UTC

HAY!

The most bizarre trip he will EVER have experienced!!

2018-06-11 13:34:56 UTC
The dumb hysterical serbian bitch is obviously talking about HERSELF, again!
LOL Check this again, everyone!
HAY!
The most bizarre trip he will EVER have experienced!!
That's EXACTLY what the projecting serb cunt's "life" is (if one can call
that spastic thing she keeps suffering from a "life" at all)
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor dumb psychotic idiot!