HUH? HAY! What is, WRONG with the demented obsessed Grik piece of skata known, as Roman the Illiterate Unibrowed Foreskin PEELER and his, inane banal repetitive pidgin English POSTS???
2018-07-05 19:59:56 UTC

HAY!

Nothing, that a good ROPE won't cure!

2018-07-05 20:27:19 UTC
Is it only me or does everyone else also have the impression that this
serbian bitch is actually "proud" of being an internationally recognized
HAY!
Nothing, that a good ROPE won't cure!
http://youtu.be/JNF_rh73a5o
ROTFLOL! What an assclown! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without
ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-05 23:48:21 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Nothing, that a good ROPE won't cure!
Too bad you have no cajones to do it!

You glue-huffers are so dumb, you can't even tie your own shoes, much
less a good hangman's knot!

Tell you what, though!

We'll let you have a good long look at one-- right before we Nuremberg
you!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0